six months?
你几乎不了解他 奥利
You hardly knew him, Ollie.
你跟他没有任何关系
You have nothing to do
跟我们
with him, with us,
跟这里也一样
with here.
一点关系也没有
Nothing at all.
你只是一个陌生人
You're just a stranger.
已经很晚了 -然而你却在这里
It's very late. - Yet, here you are.
经历这一切
Right in the middle of it all.
危险的陌生人
Stranger fucking danger.
好了 我要去睡觉了
Yeah, I'm going to bed.
奥利
Ollie, you know...
你知道老爸开始称呼你什么了吗?
You know what Daddy's starting to call you?
“蜘蛛侠”
Spiderman.
真的吗? -因为你总是
Really? - Because you're always
偷偷摸摸地四处走动
just skulking around.
编制你的蜘蛛网
Weaving your spider-y, Oliver-y web.
奥利弗网
晚安 记得喝水 -嘿 奥利
Good night. Drink some water...
别难过
Hey, Ollie, Ollie, don't be upset.
我不认为你是蜘蛛
I don't think you're a spider.
我认为你是一只飞蛾
I think you're a moth.
我说的对吧?
I'm right, aren't I?
安静
Quiet...
无害
harmless...
被闪亮的事物所吸引
drawn to shiny things...
敲打着窗户
batting up against the window...
拼命地要进来
just desperate to get in.
现在你做到了
Well, you've done it now.
你把一切都给
You've made your holes
腐蚀了
in everything.
你会把我们从里到外吃掉
You'll eat us from the inside out.
你喝太多了 -是的
You've drunk way too much. - Yeah. Hm.
你用了他的须后水?
Isn't that his aftershave?
你♥他♥妈♥就是个怪胎
You are a fucking freak.
我打赌你穿的是他的内♥裤♥ 对吧?
I bet you're wearing his underwear too, aren't you?
你这个令人恶心的小人物
Yeah.You disgusting little nobody.
我的天!
Oh, my God!
你把他生吞活剥了
You ate him right up
还他妈把盘子舔干净了
and you licked the fucking plate!
这彻底击垮了她
It broke her completely.
她自己说的
She said it herself.
没有他 她也活不下去
She couldn't live without him.
维尼西亚
谢谢你来见我
Thank you for coming to see me.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything all right?
你打算在这里住多久?
How long were you planning on staying with us?
因为埃尔斯佩思不会让你走的
Because Elspeth won't let you go.
只要她高兴 我住多久都可以
Erm, I'm happy to stay
你真贴心
as long as she needs me to. - Very kind of you.
但我不确定 这对她或对我们是不是好事
But I'm not sure that's good for her or us.
我想是时候了 奥利弗 你该回家了
I think it's time, Oliver,
悄悄走 就在今晚
for you to go home discreetly tonight,
为了让她不要太焦虑 我希望你明白
to cause her the least anxiety.I hope you understand.
如果可以的话 我会毫不犹豫地离开
I'd go in a heartbeat if I could.
但我认为不能就这样离开她
I just don't think I can leave her in this state.
那个…
Well...
最好让我们家人能够私下哀悼
It would be best if the family was able to grieve in private.
我明白 我同意
Oh, I... I understand, I agree.I agree.
我觉得我最好还是留下来 只是暂时的
But I just think it's best if I stay just for the time being.
我想做对她有利的事情
I want to do what's right for her.
你不愿意离开?
You won't go?
我恐怕做不到
I don't see how I can.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
要多少钱?
How much? - Excuse me?
你说什么?
How much for you to leave and never come back?
你要多少钱才愿意走? 断绝与我妻子的一切联♥系♥?
To cease all contact with my wife?
为什么? -因为我们所有人
Why? - Because we all
都要向前看
have to move on.
我知道你的生活有些困难
I know you live under somewhat difficult circumstances,
但这对你来说也是一个新的开始
but this will be a fresh start for you too.
你为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
多少钱?
How much?
多少钱?
How much?
谢谢
Thanks.
讣告 詹姆士卡顿爵士
奥利弗
Oliver.
奥利弗 -埃尔斯佩思
Oliver. - Elspeth.
我的天!
My God.
奥利!
Oh, Ollie!
你看起来太帅了
Oh, how handsome you look!
我简直不敢相信 上帝
I can't believe it.
但是你已经长大了 你当然已经长大了
But you're all grown up, you're...Of course, you're grown up.
当然 我说什么傻话
Of course, silly of me, of course.
你长大了
You grew up.
对不起 我现在有些情绪化
Sorry.I'm all over the place at the moment.
我读到了关于詹姆士爵士的新闻
I... I read the news about Sir James.
我真的非常遗憾
I'm so dreadfully sorry.
我很意外他能坚持这么久
I was surprised he waited so long in a way.
你懂的
You know...
不过 这仍然是让人震惊的消息
But still it was a... a terrible shock.
是的
Yeah.
见到你还真有意思
It's so funny to see you.
我其实刚刚在这附近买♥♥了间公♥寓♥
I've actually just bought a little flat nearby.
这也太巧了对吧?
Oh, what are the odds?
盐烧小镇突然之间变得如此之大 又如此之遥远
Saltburn suddenly seemed so big and so far away.
盐烧小镇现在怎么样? 邓肯还在那儿吗?
How is Saltburn? Er, is Duncan still there?
天哪!他还在那里
Oh, God, he's still there.
一切都没变
Oh, everything's the same.
跟你离开的时候一模一样
Exactly, exactly the same as when you left it.
我很欣慰
I'm glad.
奥利 我不喜欢詹姆士对待你的方式
Ollie, I didn't like it the way James treated you,
而我其实想要说点什么
and I wanted to say something.
那都是很久以前的事了
Oh, it was a long time ago.
不 对我来说不是
No, but it's not to me.
这件事我想了很久…
You see, I've thought about it a lot.And...
你要知道
you have to remember
他那时其实已经神志不清了
that he wasn't in his right mind then,
在发生了那些悲剧之后
after everything that happened.
而且他…
And he...
你得原谅他 你明白吗?
You do forgive him, you do understand?
当然
Of course.
你过得开心吗?
Have you been happy?
并没有
Not really.
你呢?
You?
也没有
Not really.
小白咖啡
Flat white.
那么…
Well…
过去 留下来吧
Come up and stay.
就在盐烧小镇
At Saltburn.
现在障碍都扫清了 对吧?
Coast is clear now, isn't it?
老实说 这几个月
I can honestly say that these last few months
是我人生中最幸福的一段时光
have been the happiest of my life.
但你病得这么重真是太可惜了
It's just such a shame you got so ill.
但我很荣幸能照顾你
But it's been a privilege to look after you.
就像我很荣幸能照顾盐烧小镇一样
Just as it'll be a privilege to look after Saltburn.
所以谢谢你对我的信任
So thank you for trusting me.
我保证会像菲利克斯那样
I promise I'll look after this house
好好照顾这个房♥子
just as Felix would have.
我们最终还是到达了那里 不是吗?
We got there in the end, didn't we?
不知道什么原因
Somehow.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
电影精选列表