God, I wish we didn't have to go to London.
我不知道你要去伦敦
I didn't know you were going to London.
帕梅拉的葬礼
Pamela's funeral.
帕梅拉死了?
Oh. - Pamela died?
是的
Yeah.
为了引起注意 她什么都愿意做
She'd do anything for attention.
早上好 小寿星
Morning, birthday boy.
穿好衣服 我们要去公路旅行了
Get dressed. We're going on a road trip.
去哪里?
Where?
是个惊喜 穿好看一点
Oh, it's a surprise.Wear something nice.
我没法看…让我发狂…
I can't watch... It drives me crazy...
还有多远?
How much further is it?
已经不远了
It's not too far now.
请告诉我你是…
Er, please tell me you're...
菲利克斯 我…
Felix, are...
普雷斯科特 -听我说
Look, Ollie, just hear me out, all right?
不 你做了什么?
No, no, no. - Hear me out for a sec.
你做了什么?
What have you done? What have you done?
你母亲一周前打来电♥话♥
Your mum called a week ago. - Er...
你把手♥机♥落在浴室了
You left your phone in the bathroom,
我就…我就随手接了一下
so I thought, I thought...I, sort of, just picked up.
几个星期来你一直没有接她电♥话♥
I mean, you've been ignoring her calls for weeks
我想也许我能帮个忙
and I just thought that maybe I could help.
而在电♥话♥里 她听起来很清醒 伙计
And on the phone, she really sounded sober, mate.
她不知道你在哪里
She had no idea where you were and she just wanted
想给你寄一张生日卡
to send you a card for your birthday.
请把车掉头
Please turn the car round. You can't take me there.
菲利克斯 你不可以带我去那里
You can't. Felix, you can't take me there.
奥利 她是你的母亲
Ollie, she's your mother. - No!
她是你的家人
She's your family!
她是你的全部…
She's all that you've got. - You don't understand!
你不懂!你不知道!
Ollie, she's your... - You don't!
我求你了!求你别这么做
I'm begging you. - Mate...
求你别这么做 求你…
I'm begging you. Please, no.
我不接受“不”的回答 对不起
I'm not taking "no" for an answer, mate. I'm sorry.
你必须修复这个问题 伙计
You have to fix this, mate.
看路牌 “丘吉尔大道” 没错
Oh, look, there's a sign. Churchill Avenue. Right.
138号♥
Oh, 138.
是这里吗?
Is this it?
这里很不错啊 伙计
Oh, this is nice, mate.
你看 很明显她已经改过自新了
Look, she's clearly cleaned up her act.
很棒的地方
This is lovely.
我们走吧
Let's do this.
让我一个人进去 拜托
Let me go in without you, please.
我不会离开你的 伙计
I'm not leaving you, mate.
我们一起进去
We're in this together.
外出钓鱼
奥利弗!
Oliver! Oh!
老天 你还活着!
Praise you're alive.
我都没认出你
I didn't recognise you.
生日快乐 宝贝
Happy birthday, darling.
你一定是菲利克斯 很高兴见到你
You must be Felix. It's so nice to meet you.
你父亲在花♥园♥里
Your father's in the garden.
他的父亲? -是的
His father? - Yeah.
他整个早上都坐立不安 太激动了
He's been pacing around all morning. He's so excited.
来吧 进来
Come in. Come in.
杰夫!
Jeff!
那是在米科诺斯岛
Oh, that was in Mykonos.
我们每年都去
We go every year.
现在没去了
Well, not any more.
孩子们都已经长大了
No, not now the kids are all grown up.
孩子们?
Kids?
你说你是独生子 -不
You told me you were an only child, Oliver?
我一直谈论我的姐姐们
No, I've always talked about my sisters.
好吧
All right.
我应该是忘掉了
Well, I must have...I must have forgotten.
他这么说我一点也不意外
I'm not surprised if he didn't.
他一直想成为独生子
He always wanted to be an only child,
总是一个人溜走
always beetling off by himself.
我猜也是
I bet, yeah. Yeah, I bet.
学校不知道该拿他怎么办
They didn't know what to do with him at his school.
他实在是太聪明了
He was so clever.
我猜正是因此他很难交到朋友
That's why I think he found it hard to make friends.
其他人会妒忌
The others were jealous.
现在他是牛津大学的顶尖学者
And now he's the top scholar at Oxford.
顶尖学者?
The top scholar?
天哪 他太谦虚了
God, he's so modest.
我都不知道
You know, I... I had no idea.
见不到他真的很难过
It's been hard not seeing him.
是的 我猜肯定有很大的压力
Yeah, but it must be a lot of pressure, though, I expect.Oh, yeah.
是的 当然 -没错 我无法想象
Yeah, of course it is. - I bet. Yeah, I can't imagine.
没日没夜的工作 还有就是
Working day and night.And then,
加入学生会 戏剧表演 -对 戏剧表演
on top of it all, he's got the union. The plays.- Yeah, the plays.
赛艇队 -赛艇队?
The rowing team.- The rowing team?
是的 -我们得走了
Oh, yeah...- I've gotta go.
你什么意思? -我现在头疼得厉害
What d'you mean?I've got these horrible migraines.
亲爱的 要不你上楼躺一会儿?
Oh. Why don't you lie down upstairs, darling?
我把床给你铺好了 这样你可以留下来
I made your bed up in case you wanted to stay.
我们必须得回去
We've got to get back. We've...
我得回去参加生日派对
We've got to get back for my party.
你母亲整个早上
Oliver... Oliver, your mother spent
都在准备午餐 -没关系
all morning making lunch. - It doesn't matter.
有关系 确实如此
It does matter. It does. - No, it's all right.
没关系 如果他不舒服的话 -有关系
If he's not well... - It's not okay.
没关系 只是意式肉酱面
It doesn't matter, it's only spag bol.
还有蛋糕
And the cake?
没关系
It doesn't matter.
我们当然可以留下来 我们很乐意留下来
Of course we can stay, we would love to stay.
奥利 看在上帝的份上 你去吃片药什么的吧
Ollie, just take a pill or something,for Christ's sake.
我喜欢意式肉酱面
I love spag bol.
菲利克斯 听着
Felix, look, Felix,
菲利克斯 拜托!听我解释…
please, let me just explain.
我认为你最好
I think the best thing
在派对结束后滚回家
is that you go home after your party.
现在想要取消已经太迟了
It's too late to cancel it now,
反正暑假也要结束了
and summer's almost finished anyway.
所以今晚我们举♥行♥派对 然后…
So I think we'll have your party tonight, and...
我们在牛津再见
I will see you back at Oxford.
我们还是朋友对吧?
And we can still be friends, though?
我们可以嘲笑这件事
I mean, we're going to laugh about this.I... I...
我不知道我为什么那么说 那么说真的很蠢…
I don't even know why I said it.It's just a stupid thing to say...No, it's fucking weird,
实在太奇怪了 就是这样 我甚至不知道从哪里开始
is what it is, mate.Honestly, I don't even know where to start.
你♥他♥妈♥就是个骗子 奥利
I mean, you're a fucking liar, Ollie.
你为什么要撒谎?
Why would you lie?
我只是想成为你的朋友
I just wanted to be your friend.
听着 我们凑合着过了今晚 -拜托你不要告诉家人好吗?
Look, let's just get through tonight.Can you not tell your family, please?
我当然不会
Of course not. Fucking hell!
整件事实在太荒谬透顶了
It's dark enough as it is!
邓肯?
Duncan.
什么事? -兰花
Yes? - Orchid.
♪ Watch me work it, I'm perfect ♪
♪ One, two, three, four ♪
♪ Let me hear you scream If you want some more ♪
干杯!
Cheers!
♪ Watch me work it, I'm perfect ♪
那是乔治的女儿
Uh-oh.Oh, it's George's daughter.
老天 她跟她老妈一个样
Oh, dear, she's just like her mother.
♪ That's right I'm a superstar ♪
♪ Everybody wanna come up When I'm at the bar ♪
♪ All the people wanna try It's like give me some more ♪
♪ Try a little harder, honey Give me some more ♪
♪ Let's go I'm a superstar ♪
♪ Getting busy with the boys Hanging at the bar ♪
♪ Everybody coming close 'cause they all want me ♪
♪ You all knew When you saw me ♪
♪ I like how you look Baby call me, call me ♪
♪ One, two, three, four ♪
♪ Let me hear you scream If you want some more ♪
嘿!
电影精选列表