That's all right. We'll get it sorted. I'll...
给你找一些
I'll get you some.
你来这里我真的很高兴 奥利
I'm really happy you're here, Ol.
很抱歉这里一切都很老式
I'm sorry that everything is so...old-fashioned.
不会 这样很好
No, it's wonderful.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们是在康复中心认识的 所以…
We met in rehab, so...
一开始他人真的很好 然后
He was just so lovely at first, and then
他的那些商业伙伴一个接一个去世
all of his business partners started, sort of,
你知道这种感受吗? -是的 侥幸逃脱
falling out of windows.You know. - Right.- Lucky escape.
我猜也是
I suppose so.
但他一直说俄语
But he spoke Russian all the time
听起来很浪漫
and it just sounded so romantic.
我不知道俄语里“妓♥女♥”怎么说
And I don't know the Russian word for "whore",
我还以为他是在念诗给我听
so I, sort of, thought it sounded like lovely poetry.
老爸总是说我最后会被丢进泰晤士河
Daddy always said I'd end up at the bottom of the Thames.
目前为止 一切还好
So far so good.
我不知道如果没有埃尔斯佩思 我要怎么办
I don't know what I'd do without Elspeth.
她真的是我的救星
She really saved me.
别喋喋不休了 帕梅拉
Don't bang on about it, Pamela, darling.
无论你在这里住多久
You know we're delighted to have you for however long
我们都很高兴 -永远?
it is you mean to stay. - Forever?
那倒不会 我可能已经找到住的地方了
Oh, no. I think I might have, erm, found somewhere.
干得好 亲爱的 -真棒!
Oh, well done, darling. - Oh, good.
我的表妹有一间公♥寓♥
Yeah, my cousin... My cousin has a flat.
那非常适合你 一间漂亮的小公♥寓♥
Oh, that'll suit you very well, a nice little flat.
其实只是一个大单间…
It's more of a... More of a bedsit really.
我二十多岁的时候就喜欢住大单间
I loved living in a bedsit in my 20s.
只有一个房♥间简直太自♥由♥了
It's so freeing to live all in one room.
而且还不需要怎么打扫
And much less cleaning to do.
但你走了我们肯定会不适应的
Oh, but it'll be terrible when you're gone.
那我要怎么办?
How will I cope?
我其实可以多住一段时间
Well, I...I could actually stay for a little bit longer...
别 -不用 亲爱的!
Oh, no, darling, no.
你肯定非常想摆脱我们
You must be desperate to be rid of us
然后住在自己的地方 我非常理解
and find your own place. I quite understand.
嗨
Hey.
我的妈呀 你吓死我了
Fucking hell, you gave me a fright.
对不起 我只是…我以为你在梦游
Sorry. I just thought you were sleepwalking.
不 我只是想看看月亮
No, I wanted to have a look at the moon.
快要满月了
It's nearly full.
你知道那意味着什么吗?
Do you know what that means?
不知道
No.
我们都快要失去理智了
We're all about to lose our minds.
对不起 你一定很冷吧
Sorry, you must be... You must be cold.
我是冷血动物
I'm cold-blooded.
我们都是冷血动物 你没有注意到吗?
We're all cold-blooded, haven't you noticed?
你们不是冷血动物
You're not cold-blooded.
你的家人对我很好
Your family is so kind to me.
嘴真甜
Sweet.
我明白菲利克斯为什么这么喜欢你了
I see why Felix likes you so much.
你是这么…
You're so, erm...
这么什么?
So what?
我不知道
I don't know.
真实
Real.
跟去年那个相比 我想我更喜欢你多一点
I think I like you even more than last year's one.
晚安
Night.
搞什么… -早餐已经准备好了
What's, erm, what's... - Breakfast is ready.
早安 -早安
Morning. - Morning.
早安
Morning.
昨晚睡得好吗 伙计?
You sleep well, mate?
是的
Erm, yeah.
你好
Hi.
奥利弗 吃点早餐吧
Hey, Oliver, have some breakfast.
我也可以要一份全套英式早餐吗?
Er, can I get a full English breakfast too, please?
早餐就在旁边 亲爱的 你自便就好
Breakfast is on the side, darling.Just help yourself.
你的鸡蛋要怎么做?
How would you like your eggs?
没关系 我可以自己… -不包括鸡蛋
It's fine. I can get them. - Not the eggs.
鸡蛋是专门为你做的
The eggs are made for you.
没错!
Exactly.
其他食物可以从旁边取
And everything else is on the side.
双面溏心煎蛋 谢谢
Fried over easy, please.
奥利 我们刚刚在谈论雪莱的传记
Ollie, we were just talking about the Shelley biography.
哪个雪莱?贝琳达的妹妹 雪莱?
Shelley who? Shelley, Belinda's sister Shelley?
还是那个诗人珀西比希雪莱?
Oh, Percy Bysshe Shelley. The poet.
浪漫主义诗人
The Romantic poet. - Oh.
你有没有听说过 关于雪莱幽灵的故事?
Do you know the story about Shelley's doppelgänger?
他的幽灵?
His doppelgänger? - Mmm.
他的管家打扫房♥间的时候
Shelley's housekeeper was cleaning one of the rooms
雪莱走过一扇窗户还朝她挥手
when Shelley walked past the window and waved at her.
她也挥手回应 但马上意识到
So, she waved back before she realised
雪莱当时应该在意大利
that Shelley was in Italy.
而且她在顶楼
And she was on the top floor of the house.
小维 停下!我没法睡觉了 我没法…
Oh, Vee. Stop, stop, stop. I won't sleep.
几个小时之后 他就溺水身亡了
A few hours later, he drowned.
我鸡皮疙瘩都要起来了!
Oh, that's just given me goosebumps.
你看 帕梅拉 -哦 不
Look, Pamela. - Oh, no.
我听说他上了自己的妹妹 -看在上帝的份上!
I heard he fucked his sister. - Oh, for God's sake!
那个好像是拜伦
I think that was Byron.
说到这个
Oh, speaking of which...
艾莉 你听说了吗? 艾达跟汤姆普赖尔私奔了
Ellie, did you hear, Ada ran off with Tommy Prior?
是的 你跟我说了 她肯定会的 -谢谢
Yes, you told me. - Thank you so much.'Course she did.
她的丈夫很可怕
Her husband was ghastly.
你这么想的吗?我没想到他那么坏
Do you think so? I didn't expect him to be that bad
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
没事吧 奥利?
Is everything okay, Ollie?
没事 我只是…
Er, 'course, yeah. It's just, erm...
生鸡蛋…
Runny eggs. I...
我感到有些恶心
I get a bit sick from them.
对不起
Sorry.
非常抱歉
So sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
我们在这里 奥利
We're over here, Ollie!
嗨 伙计 -嗨
Hi, mate. - Hey.
在野外可不能穿短裤
No trunks allowed in the field.
啧啧
Well, well, well.
别惹他
Leave him alone.
干得漂亮
Good for you.
那玩意真惊人啊
What a twist.
♪ I'm feelin' rough I'm feelin' raw ♪
♪ I'm in the prime of my life ♪
小心蓟草 伙计
Watch out for thistles, mate.
到处都是蓟草 这玩意季节性的
Thistles, they're everywhere. Seasonal.
♪ Let's make some music Make some money ♪
♪ Find some models for wives ♪
你认为哈利、赫敏和罗恩
Do you think Harry, Hermione and Ron
搞过三人行吗? -什么?
all have threesomes? - What?
这是毫无疑问的
Oh, without a fucking doubt.
你觉得他们一起上♥床♥了?
You think they all fuck?
如果没有的话那可真是太可惜了
They're missing out on an opportunity if they're not.
♪ You man the island ♪
♪ And the cocaine ♪
♪ And the elegant cars ♪
该死!我的天哪
Oh, my God!
她怎么湿了?
Why is she wet?
因为她一直住在井里
Because she's been down the well, Mum.
♪ We've got the vision ♪
♪ Now let's have some fun ♪
已经出局了。
That was out.
喝,喝!-该死!
Drink, drink, drink! - Fuck off!
你必须击球,Vee。
You've got to hit the ball, Vee.
♪ Yeah, it's overwhelming But what else can we do? ♪
♪ Get jobs in offices ♪
♪ And wake up for the morning commute? ♪
这些是什么? -帕利西盘子
What are these?
Oh, the Palissy plates.
你说的是伯纳德帕利西吗?
Do you mean Bernard Palissy,
电影精选列表