Sounds like an Evelyn Waugh novel.
沃笔下的很多人物
You know, a lot of Waugh's characters
都是基于我的家人
are based on my family, actually.
没错 他完全沉迷于我们的房♥子
Yeah, he was completely obsessed with our house.
老爸对这整个事情感到非常内疚
Well, Dad, you know,he felt so guilty about the whole thing
所以决定支付法利所有的学费
that he decided he would pay for all of Farleigh's education.
幸运的法利
Lucky Farleigh.
可这对他来说不是好事
Oh, fat lot of good it's done him.
他几乎被所有学校开除
He's been expelled from almost every school in England
因为跟老师乱搞
for sucking off the teachers.
那你呢?
How about you? - Er...
我才不会跟老师乱搞
I've not sucked any teachers off.
你只是还没有而已
Not yet, you haven't.
那是影子DJ
It's DJ Fucking Shadow.
他可不是什么正经人 伙计
He's fucking chronic, mate.
都是寄宿学校出身的神经病
All these boarding school psychos.
他们教你什么?
What do they teach you?
拉丁语
Um, Latin.
水球
Water polo.
还有虐待儿童
And child abuse.
我就知道 那好可爱
Ah, that's cute.
菲利克斯宝宝
Baby Felix.
我没有小时候的照片
There aren't any pictures of me as a kid.
我是说 我其实没什么可说的
Well, I mean, there's not much really to say.
拜托 你这是
Oh, come on. What, are you
证人保护计划 还是其他什么鬼?
in fucking witness protection or something?
我的天 伙计
Jesus Christ, mate.
你有兄弟姐妹吗?
Well, do you have any siblings?
你的父母是怎么样的?
What are your parents like?
没有兄弟姐妹
Siblings, no.
我的父母他们… -怎么了?
And, er, my parents, I...What?
不经常见到他们
...don't see them that much.
为什么?他们只是…
Why? - Just, er...they've...
他们有各自的问题 -什么?
They've got problems. - What? What kind of...
你说的是哪方面的问题?
What do you mean, problems? - Mental health.
心理问题还有成瘾之类的
And addiction and stuff.
父亲好像还涉及了贩毒
Dad was, kind of, dealing and stuff.
贩毒?
Dealing?
听起来真的很糟糕
Sounds awful, really.
是的 -很糟糕吗?
Yeah. - Was it, was it...- Was it awful?
听着 这一切都很艰难
Look, it's...it's all tough.
是的
Yeah.
让他们见鬼去吧
Fuck 'em.
伙计 你让我深受鼓舞 真的
You're a fucking inspiration, mate.Seriously.
谢谢 -非常酷
Thank you. - Very cool.
现在你能不能从英蒂或安娜贝尔中 选一个送她回家?
Now, can you eenie, meenie India or Annabel,and take one fucking home?
因为她们现在看起来喝高了
Because they look miserable.
点兵点将
Eenie, meenie, miny, moe.
点到哪个 就送哪个回家
Catch a tiger by his toe.If he squeals, let him go.
你出局了 童子军
Er...You're out, boy scout.
搞什么鬼啊 伙计? 我已经撩了她快一个小时
Well, what the fuck, mate?I've been chirpsing her for about an hour.
她至少应该帮我打个飞机吧
I wanted at least a handjob.
我知道 我们都想让她们打飞机
I know. We all want a fucking handjob, mate.
你去搞个爵位再来个大城♥堡♥算了
Get yourself a title and a massive fuck off castle.
奥利弗奎克
Oliver Quick.
你看起来不一样了
You look different.
有不一样吗?
Do I?
他会厌倦你的
He'll get bored of you.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
舔狗
Bootlicker.
奥利弗能来吗?
Can Oliver come?
宝贝 -怎么了?
Maybe. What?
我不知道 他就是有点怪异
I don't know. He's just a bit awkward.
他嘴那么笨 我安排他跟谁坐呢?
He's got zero chat.Like, who would I even sit him next to?
随便啊 你的美女朋友什么的
I don't know. One of your hot friends?
不好意思 菲利克斯
I'm... I'm sorry, Felix,
没人愿意跟该死的奥利弗一起坐
but no one wants to sit next to fucking Oliver.
为什么?
Why not?
因为他只是一个书呆子 衣服都是从乐施会淘来的
'Cause he's a scholarship boy who buys his clothes from Oxfam.
残酷 你这么说太残酷了
Harsh. That's so harsh.
你真是个势利小人啊 -对不起
You're such a snob. - Sorry.
太他妈热了
So fucking hot.
我知道
I know.
那是什么味道?
What's that smell?
我不知道
Erm... I don't know.
不行 我受不了了
No.
怎么了?你要干什么?
No, no, no. - What? What are you on about?
太恶心了 菲利克斯
It's disgusting, Felix.
没关系 -我必须清理一下
Right, I'm cleaning up. - It's fine.
只有有钱人才能忍♥受这种邋遢
Only rich people can afford to be this filthy.
别扯了 -地板上还有该死的披萨
Fuck off. - I mean, you've got fucking pizza on the floor.
伙计 住手 我等下收拾 -不 你才不会呢 伙计
Mate, stop it. I'll do it later. It's fine.
你♥他♥妈♥根本不会收拾
No, you won't, mate. No, you fucking won't.
你才不会收拾 -我会收拾的
You'll never do it. - Yes, I will.
不 你不会 奥利 我会的
No, you won't. - Ollie, yes, I will.
我说了我等下收拾
I said I'd do it later. - No, you won't.
你♥他♥妈♥住手!我又不是小孩子
Ollie, fucking stop! I'm not a fucking child!
我能自己收拾
I can do it myself!
我只是…
I'm just... I'm just...
我只是太热了 在这里好像是蒸桑拿
I'm just hot. It's fucking boiling in these rooms.
他们宁愿我们中暑而死
They'd rather we all die of heatstroke
也不愿意破坏这些该死的木板
than ruin the fucking wood fucking panelling
然后装上空调机
by putting in air conditioning.
是考试压力吗? -我没有考试压力 奥利弗
Stressing about the exams?I'm not stressed about the exams, Ol.
你真的让我…
You're driving me fucking...
我要复习一下 等下联♥系♥你 好吗?
I've got some revising to do. I think I might, er...I might catch you later, yeah?
等下国王之臂酒吧见?
King's Arms later? - Yeah. Yeah, maybe. Erm...
好的 我给你发短♥信♥吧
I'll text you, yeah?
好的 没问题
Okay.Of course.
♪ Jump left ♪
♪ What are you holding out for? ♪
♪ What's always in the way? ♪
♪ Why so damn absent-minded? ♪
♪ Why so scared of romance? ♪
♪ This modern love ♪
♪ Breaks me ♪
♪ This modern love ♪
♪ Wastes me ♪
♪ This modern love ♪
♪ Wastes me ♪
嘿
嗨
- Hey. - Oh, hey.
我只是来看看菲利克斯在不在
I was just seeing if Felix was in.
我们本来约好见面的
We were supposed to meet.
他们都在酒吧里呢
Yeah, they're all at the pub.
好吧
Okay.
他没跟我说
He didn't say.
英蒂在那里吗?
Was India there?
是的
Yeah.
对不起 -没关系
Sorry. - Oh, God, no.
随便吧
Whatever.
你那儿有酒吗?
Do you have any alcohol?
你想让我喝点酒吗?
Would you like me to have alcohol?
你觉得他会吃醋吗?
Do you think he'll be jealous?
说实话吗?
Honestly?
我认为他一点都不在乎
I don't think it will even fucking register.
喂 妈妈
Hi, Mum.
奥利 怎么了?
Ollie, what's happened?
进来吧
Hey, come here.
怎么发生的?
How did it happen?
头撞在人行道上
Cracked his head on the pavement.
可能喝醉了
Probably drunk, knowing Dad.
太糟糕了 -或者嗑药过头了
Fucking hell. - Or off his fucking tits.
我很…
Jeez, I'm...
我很遗憾 奥利 -我真没想到
I'm so sorry, Ollie, that's...It's just a shock.
你母亲还好吧?
Is your mum all right?
她完全语无伦次
电影精选列表