She was completely incoherent...
这对她来说…也很正常
which is pretty normal for her.
他们得允许你不参加考试
They're gonna have to let you skip exams.
你现在完全不在状态
You're in no state to do them now.
你得回家看看 -不行
I mean, you've gotta go home. - No.
我不能错过考试
I can't miss the exams.
你当然可以错过该死的考试
Of course you can miss the fucking exams.
不 我不能
No, I can't.
不行
No.
我跟你不同 菲利克斯
I'm not like you, Felix.
这是我全部的希望了
This is all I have.
嘿 奥利弗 -嗨
Hey, Oliver. - Hey.
燕尾服不错呀
Oh, nice tux.
谢谢
Thank you.
哇 是租来的对吧?
Wow. It's a rental, right?
是的 -没错
Yeah. - Yeah.
袖子有点太长了
Yeah, the sleeves are too long.
要记得检查袖子
Always check the sleeves.
不过 还是挺好的
But still, not bad.
你几乎要通过了
I mean, you're almost passing.
通过什么?
For what?
我不知道
I don't know.
成为真正的人类男孩
A real human boy.
嘿 伙计 -嘿
Hey.
奥利!
Ollie!
嗨 伙计! -嘿
Hiya, mate. - Hey.
快来 跟我走
Come on, then. Follow me.
嘿 等一下!
Wait, wait, wait.
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
我们要错过舞会了 菲利克斯
We're gonna miss the ball, Felix.
快点
Come on.
怎么了 菲利克斯?
What's going on, Felix?
我在想要怎么才能…
Well, I was thinking about how I...
你最近过得实在是太糟糕了
You... You've had such a shit time lately
而你总是勇敢面对一切
and you've been so brave about everything, I...
菲利克斯 拜托
Oh, Felix, come on.
在我的家族 我们有一个传统
So in my family, we have this tradition, right?
当有人去世时
When somebody dies,
我们会把死者的名字写在石头上
we write their name on a, er, on a stone,
然后把石头丢进河里
and we chuck it in the river.
我的曾祖父在他的儿子死于战争后 就规定了这个传统
My great-grandfather started it when his son died in the war.
目前为止我只为我的狗做过
I've only done it for my dog so far, but...
我不知道 只是…这么做有一点帮助
You know, I don't know, I just...It helped, a bit.
现在感觉这个传统真♥他♥妈♥愚蠢
This feels a bit fucking stupid now.
不 这并不愚蠢
No. It's not stupid.
谢谢
Thank you.
是有意义的 对吧?
It's something, right?
那么 我需要怎么做?我不是太清楚
So what do I do? - I don't know really.
也许你可以说几句话 或者…
Erm, er, I guess you could say a few words, or...
我们也可以在这里静默几分钟
I mean, we could just stand here in silence for a bit.
然后你就把石头扔水里
And then you just... just chuck it in.
那可不是什么好事
Well, that can't be good. - Oh.
该死
Fuck.
父亲
你打算回家吗?
Do you think you'll go home?
说实话吗?
Honestly?
我再也不想回家了
I don't think I'll ever go home again.
那你母亲怎么办?
But what about your mum?
你知道我第一次触摸母亲喉咙里面 是什么感受吗?
You know the first time I felt the inside of my mum's throat?
我当时才八岁
I was eight.
我父亲告诉我
My dad told me
我必须把手指伸进去让她呕吐
I had to stick my fingers in to make her sick,
否则…
otherwise...
她会在睡梦中死去
she'd die in her sleep.
所以“家”对你我的意义是不同的 菲利克斯
So "home" doesn't mean the same for me as it does for you, Felix.
那个肮脏的地方 乱七八糟 我做不到
The fucking filth of the place,
the mess, I can't do it.
完全做不到
Just can't.
要不你跟我一起回家怎么样?
Well, why don't you come home with me?
去盐烧小镇
Come to Saltburn.
不 -来吧
No. - Yeah.
这样太麻烦了 -别他妈扯了!
It's too much of an imposition.Oh, fuck off, it is!
你要让我失去理智了 我说真的
You'll save my sanity. - Seriously.
我会感觉很奇怪 -你不会感觉奇怪
Oh, it'd feel weird.It won't feel weird.
我老妈每次都让人来住好几个月
I mean, Mum has people come and stay for months at a time.
还有 如果你对我们感到厌倦了 你可以随时离开
And you know what? If you get sick of us,you can leave.
我保证
I promise.
我相信了他的话
And I believed him.
盐烧小镇
Saltburn.
奎克先生
Mr Quick.
你来早了
You're early.
我坐的是早一班的火车
Er, I got the earlier train.
下次请务必告诉我们
Well, do let us know next time.
你看 这里门都没开
You see, the gates were not open.
没关系
That's... That's okay.
我们派了人去接你
We'd sent someone to pick you up.
对不起 -没关系
Sorry. - Not at all.
跟我来
Follow me.
哇
Wow.
这实在太美了
This is amazing.
哇,哇
Wow. Wow.- Just wow.
把你的包放在这里 有人会来帮你拿走的
Just leave your bag there.Someone will get it for you.
奥利!感谢上帝你终于来了!
Ollie! Thank God you're here.
邓肯 我带他去他的房♥间
Duncan, I'll show him to his room. Don't worry.
奥利弗 别被邓肯吓到了
Oliver, try not to be too terrified of Duncan.
邓肯 当着我朋友的面
Duncan, stop being so frightening
不要搞得这么吓人
in front of my friends.
我尽量 菲利克斯 -来吧 伙计
Well, I'll try. Felix. - Come on, mate.
快点 -他是有点吓人
Come on. - He is terrifying.
他人还好啦 就是有点怪异
Oh, he's all right. He's just odd.
好吧
Okay!
那么…
So...
红色楼梯
Er, red staircase.
我在这不小心摸了我的表妹
I accidentally fingered my cousin here.
亨利七世的柜子
Henry VII's cabinet.
奶奶的鬼魂
Ghost of Granny.
奶奶好
Hi, Granny.
绿色房♥间 花♥园♥ 吓人的鲁本斯像
Green room. Gardens.Some fucking hideous Rubens.
坏了的钢琴
Broken piano.
蓝色房♥间
Er, blue room.
蓝色的
It's blue.
还有国王的卧室
And King's bedroom.
床上其实还有亨利八世的精神气
Actually, the bed still has some of Henry VIII's spunk on it.
这是长画廊
This is the long gallery.
过世的亲戚们
Er, dead reli. Dead relies.
老爸的旧泰迪熊
Daddy's old teddy.
莎士比亚的作品集和迷宫
Shakespeare's folio.And maze.
现在我们这边走
So, yeah, we're just through here.
好了!
Okay.
我的房♥间
Er, my room.
你的房♥间在隔壁
You'll be staying just next door.
浴室
Bathroom.
顺便说一句 我们得共用一间浴室 希望你不会介意
Ooh, by the way, we're gonna be sharing a bathroom.I hope you don't mind.
不然你就要长途跋涉 用房♥子另一头的浴室
Otherwise you'd be miles away on the other end of the house.
更衣室
Dressing room.
还有…
And...
你的房♥间!
your room!
哇
Wow.
很高兴你能来 伙计
I'm glad you're here, mate.
好了 我就不打扰你了
Right, I will, er... I will leave you to it.
还有一件事
Er, just one thing.
老妈有胡须和胡茬恐惧症
电影精选列表