Hey! Hey!
你们看到菲利克斯了吗?
Have you seen Felix?
没有
Nope.
哪条线最大?
Which one's the biggest...
我不知道
Oh, no.
菲利克斯
Oh, fuck. - Felix.
我能跟你谈谈吗?
Can I, er, talk to you for one second?
你不能一直忽视我
You can't ignore me forever.
我可以试试
I can try.
菲利克斯 我们需要谈谈
Felix, we need to talk.
菲利克斯 拜托
Felix, come on!
听着 我试着表现出友善
Look, man, I tried to be nice,
你能滚蛋去骚扰别人吗?
but can you fuck off and bother somebody else?
那是什么情况?
Who was that?
嗨 法利
Hello, Farleigh.
你怎么知道是我?
How did you know it was me?
图章戒指
Signet ring.
老天
God.
你真是什么都注意到了 对吧?
You really do notice everything, don't you?
他们看到你了吗?
Have they seen you yet?
还没有
Not yet.
他们会暴跳如雷的
Yeah, they'll go ballistic.
我表示怀疑
I doubt it.
他们邀请了我
They invited me.
哇!
Ohhh! - Mmm.
老天 瞧瞧你的表情
God, the look on your face.
他们不可能邀请你
They can't have invited you.
奥利弗 你永远不会明白的
Oh, Oliver, you'll never catch on.
这个地方…
This place...
这不适合你
You know, it's not for you.
这他妈就是个梦
It is a fucking dream.
这是一个你会在圣诞节
It is an anecdote you'll bore your fat kids
给小胖孩子们讲的轶事
with at Christmas.
奥利弗一生一次的机会
Oliver's once in a lifetime
在干草堆上打手♥枪♥ 作为大男孩的美妙暑假
handjob on a hay bale, golden, big boy summer!
你会抓住它 爬向它 朝它打飞机
You'll cling on to it,and comb over it, and jerk off to it,
然后你会想怎样
and you'll wonder how you could ever
才会永远拥有它
ever, ever, ever get it back.
但你没办法拥有它
But you don't get it back.
因为你的夏天已经结束了
Because your summer's over.
所以 你…
And so you...
你…
Oh...You...
搭上火车
catch a train...
回到那个制♥造♥奥利弗们的下等工厂
to whatever creepy doll factory it is they make Olivers in.
而我会荣耀回归这里
And I come back here.
这对我来说不是梦
This isn't a dream to me.
这是我家
It's my house.
所以不管发生什么 我都能回来
So whatever happens, I always come back.
下次你再努力一把 哥们
Try harder next time, baby.
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪ Happy birthday dear... ♪
该死 忘了他的名字
Shit, I can't remember his name.
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪ Happiness seems To be loneliness ♪
♪ And loneliness Killed my world ♪
♪ How could you guess ♪
♪ When you're only Thinking of yourself? ♪
♪ How you looked At other girls ♪
♪ Happiness seems To be loneliness ♪
♪ And loneliness Killed my world ♪
♪ How could you guess ♪
♪ When you're only Thinking of yourself? ♪
♪ How you looked At other girls ♪
♪ Happiness seems To be loneliness ♪
♪ And loneliness Killed my world ♪
♪ How could you guess ♪
♪ When you're only Thinking of yourself? ♪
♪ How you looked At other girls ♪
菲利克斯 -我的老天
Felix. - Oh, Jesus Christ!
你来这里干什么? -我需要跟你谈谈
What the fuck are you doing here?
你是在监视我们吗?
I need to talk to you. - Were you spying on us?
不 我没有
No, I wasn't.
你们两个人真是太恶心了
You know, you two are fucking gross.
你在逗我吗 伙计?
Fucking hell, mate.
老天
God...
你♥他♥妈♥到底怎么回事 奥利弗?
What the fuck is wrong with you, Oliver?
你♥他♥妈♥别烦我
Leave me the fuck alone!
不 我们需要谈谈
No, we need to talk. - Please stop.
不需要 你疯了吗? -你不能就这样把我甩掉
We can't... We can't, are you fucking crazy?
你♥他♥妈♥离我远点!
You can't just throw me away. - Get the fuck away from me.
该死
Ah, fuck...
听着 你要什么我都给你了!
Look, I just gave you what you wanted!
就像其他人一样
Like everyone else does.
每个人都在菲利克斯面前演戏
Everyone puts on a show for Felix.
如果我演得不够好 我很抱歉
So I'm sorry that...my performance wasn't good enough.
我觉得…
I think...
我觉得你需要去看医生 好吗?
I think you need to see somebody.
我说真的
You need help, okay? Seriously.
不 我不需要
No. No, I don't.
我只需要你明白 我他妈有多么地爱你
I just need you to understand how much I fucking love you.
你是我唯一的朋友 菲利克斯
You're the only friend I ever had, Felix.
看我做的这一切
Okay...I mean, doesn't this just prove how much,
不刚好证明了 我是多么好的一个朋友吗?
how much of a good friend I actually am?
我有多么了解你?
How well I actually know you?
我还是同一个人
I'm still the same person.
我还是那个人
Yeah? I'm still the same person.
我不知道你是什么玩意
I don't know what you are.
但我知道
But I do know you,
你♥他♥妈♥让我的血液变冷了
you make my fucking blood run cold.
我感到恶心
Wait there a sec.
该死 该死
Fuck. Ah.
好点了吗? -去你的
Better? - Fuck you.
我想你应该去睡觉了
I think you should go to bed.
我再也不在乎你怎么想了
I don't care what you think any more.
该死
Oh, fuck.
菲利克斯!
Felix!
菲利克斯 -菲利克斯!
Felix! - Felix!
菲利克斯!
Felix!
不需要别人告诉你 对吧?
You don't need to be told, do you?
你已经知道了
You already know.
没有人能躲开命运的安排
You're just turning the handle on a jack in the box.
走向生命的终点
Walking towards the end of the world.
知道生命可能在…
Knowing that any second...
任何一刻消逝
the ground was gonna fall away.
一切都已经结束了
It's the end of everything.
亲爱的 亲爱的儿子
Darling, darling boy.
我亲爱的儿子
My darling boy.
帮我把他挪开
Help me move him.
我们需要把他搬进去
We need to get him inside.
让他暖和起来
Get him warm.
只要让他暖和起来就行
I just need to get him warmed up.
菲利克斯 亲爱的
Felix, darling,
你的毛衣在哪里?
where's your jumper?
你的毛衣呢?
Where's your jumper?
来吧 帮我搭把手
Come on now! Help me.
我觉得我们不能动他 詹姆士 我认为…
I don't think we can move him, James.I think...
我认为警♥察♥… -是的
I think the police. -Yes.
是的 走开吧 亲爱的
Yes, come away, darling.
快到午餐时间了
It's nearly lunch.
是的
Yes.
有事吗 邓肯?
What is it, Duncan?
是警♥察♥ 夫人
It's the police, Your Ladyship.
他们有一点麻烦
They're having trouble.
什么样的麻烦?
What kind of trouble?
他们老是在迷宫里迷路
They keep getting lost in the maze.
所以呢?
And?
我可以派一名园丁 去协助他们吗 先生?
May I send one of the gardeners to assist them, sir?
好的
Fine.
奥利弗 亲爱的
Oliver, darling.
电影精选列表