十六世纪胡格诺派陶艺家
the 16th century Huguenot ceramicist?
是的 你认识它们?
Yes. Do you know him?
《盐烧小镇》
我一直很喜欢他的作品
I've always loved his work,
但我从未在现实生活中 见过他的任何东西
but I've never seen anything of his in real life.
♪ We're fated ♪
♪ To pretend ♪
那太奇怪了
That's so weird.
住手!我们得分了!
Stop! - Our point.
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
盐烧小镇迷宫
有什么要帮忙的吗?
Can I help you?
我在…不好意思
Er, sorry.
完全没问题
Quite all right.
很多人在盐烧小镇迷失了自我
Lots of people get lost in Saltburn.
好了
All right.
晚安 伙计
Night, mate.
奥利弗 亲爱的
Oh, Oliver darling.
你真准时
So punctual.
可怜的小维 那些小伙子刚要躲开
Poor Vee. The boys just run a mile.
为什么?
Why?
她总是主动献身
Well, she gives it away for free.
她有性行为失控症 14岁时就开始了
She's sexually incontinent. Has been since she was 14.
我老妈总是说 天生的受虐狂
My mother always said... "Born masochist."
还有就是饮食问题
And then there's all the stuff with the food.
什么问题?
What stuff?
饭后催吐
You know, "fingers for pudding".
我们以为她长大后就会好些 呕吐什么的
We thought she'd grow out of it, the throwing up.
我不知道
I... I didn't know.
没错!一点用都没有!
Well, exactly! Hasn't even helped.
完全是浪费时间
Complete waste of time.
老实说 如果她找到了合适的男孩 或者女孩…
Honestly. But if she found the right boy or girl.
我不在乎 谁都行
I don't care. Anything.
我曾经有阵子也是个女同
I was a lesbian for a while, you know.
但最终对我来说女人那儿太湿了 男人那儿又可爱又干燥
But it was all just too wet for me in the end.Men are so lovely and dry.
对维尼西亚来说这并不容易
Ah, it can't have been easy for Venetia.
有你这样的母亲
With you being her mother.
为什么? -因为
Why? - Because...
因为什么?
Because what?
因为你实在是太美了
Because you're so fucking beautiful.
你觉得帕梅拉今晚会穿什么?
What do you think, er, Pamela will be wearing tonight?
什么?帕梅拉不在这儿了
What? Oh, Pamela's not here.
她是不是… -她走了
Oh, is she... - She's gone.
詹姆士认为早上
James thought it would better to
悄悄把她送走比较好
peel her away this morning without too much of a scene.
我能说的只有这么多了
Only so many hints you can drop.
没错 她看起来是有些迷失自我
Yeah, she did seem a bit lost.
非常圆滑 她是个十足的吸血虫
Ha, very tactful. She's a complete limpet.
最让人扫兴的扫把星
The wettest of wet blankets.
很难从她的样子看出来这一点
And very hard to know from looking at her
因为她实在是太时尚了!
because she's so stylish.
你会以为她很有趣
You'd think she was a riot to look at her.
但这个外表下却没有真材实料
But there's absolutely nothing going on underneath.
我知道她在过去几年过得很糟糕
I know she's had a hideous time the past few years but, honestly,
但是说实话 她确实太大嘴巴了
she did go on about it.
如果她说的都是真的话
If all of it was true...
你这是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我不应该这么说
I shouldn't have said that.
不 你继续说
No, no, go on.
我不知道 我只是…
No, I don't know. Just...
她的故事 有时看起来漏洞百出
Her stories, they just seemed a bit inconsistent at times.
我以为你也注意到了
I thought you noticed it too.
是的 我当然注意到了!
Oh, yes, I had. Absolutely.
她的自怜
The self-pity,
情感勒索
the emotional blackmail.
你懂的
You know.
是的
Yes.
没错!老天!
Yes! God!
今天下午我还一直心怀内疚
I was feeling quite guilty about it this afternoon,
但你说得对
but you're absolutely right.
她确实给人一种很阴险的感觉
There was actually something quite sinister about her.
没错
Yes.
谢天谢地 奥利弗
Thank goodness for you, Oliver.
你非常敏锐
You're so perceptive.
你有点太放肆了
You're presumptuous.
而你却穿着透明睡裙 走过我的窗户下面
And you're in a see-through nightdress underneath my window.
这是我家 我想去哪里就去哪里
It's my house. I can go wherever I want.
好吧
Oh, okay.
所以你想穿着透明睡裙
And you want to be in a see-through nightdress
走过我的窗户下面
underneath my window.
我还没有想过这个问题
I hadn't really thought about it.
只是个受虐狂?
Just a masochist, then?
你什么都不吃
You're not eating anything.
我有吃
Yes, I am.
但你没有好好咽下去
Well, you're not keeping it down.
你是如此美丽 维尼西亚
I mean, you're so beautiful, Venetia.
你需要照顾好自己
You need to look after yourself.
所以明天你会去吃东西
So tomorrow you're going to eat,
然后 你要留在餐桌旁
and then you're going to stay at the table.
你听明白了吗?
Do you understand?
是的
Yes.
很好
Good.
我真想把你吃掉
I could just eat you.
奥利
Ollie...
今天不行 是我的生理期
It's... It's not the right time of the month.
你觉得这是我应该担心的吗?
And is that something you think I'm worried about?
因为你走运了 我是个吸血鬼
It's lucky for you I'm a vampire.
你嘴边有点东西
You've got a little something there.
你这个愚蠢的混球
You stupid little boy.
是的 很烦人的女朋友
It must have been such a strain.
我总是记不住
I can never remember
那个胖乎乎家伙的名字
the name of the, er, chubby one.
他做什么的来着?
What was it?
他是巴黎的医生
He's some doctor in Paris.
我不记得他的名字
I can't remember his name.
但是他给你一些
But he gives you, sort of, shakes
与水混合的奶昔
that you mix up with water, I suppose.
早上好 -早安
Good morning. - Hello, darling.
睡得好吗? -一点也不 伙计
You sleep well? - No, not really, mate.
我们明天晚餐有30个人
We're 30 for dinner tomorrow night.
斯托普福德萨克维尔说不来了
Stopford Sackville has cried off.
亲爱的 那真可惜
Oh, dear, that's a shame.
老天 我忘了这个该死的晚餐
God, I forgot about fucking dinner.
等下 谁会来参加晚餐来着?
Wait, who is coming to dinner again?
那群亨利家伙们 -不是吧
The Henrys. - No, please!
谁是亨利家伙们? -老爸的朋友
Who are the Henrys? - Dad's friends.
他们都叫亨利
They're all called Henry.
不是全部人 只是大部分 -会很有趣的
Not all of them. Just most. - It'll be fun.
亨利肯定会骚扰我的
It'll be being molested by Henry.
你知道哪个亨利
You know which one.
我可以安排你跟奥利弗坐 你可以让他骚扰你
I'll put you next to Oliver, then.He can molest you instead.
奥利弗 我刚想说
Oh, Oliver, I was going to say,
我们应该 做些有趣的事情来庆祝你的生日
we should do something fun for your birthday.
一个真正的派对
A proper party.
没有亨利们 真正好玩的派对
No Henrys. Something actually fun.
你觉得如何 亲爱的?
What do you think, darling?
如果奥利弗愿意的话 我觉得这是个很棒的主意
If Oliver would like it, I think it's a splendid idea.
我觉得奥利弗宁愿自己
I think Oliver looks like he'd rather
从窗户跳下去
throw himself out of a window.
什么样的派对?
What kind of party?
我不知道 随你喜欢
I don't know. Whatever you want.
你觉得如何 大概一百人够吧?
What do you think? About 100 people?
电影精选列表