一个幸运的魔鬼。
A lucky devil.
他们怎么说的来着”牌中倒霉...”
What do they say, "unlucky in cards..."
”... 或者是幸运的爱情”,不管是什么。
"...or lucky in love", whatever it is.
今晚的结尾对你来说非常成功,普尔,我的孩子。
A very successful wind-up of the evening for you, Poole, my boy.
我..。
Well, I...
我说,看这里。
...I say, look here...
我们不能再玩一会儿吗?
...couldn't we play a little longer?
什么?
What?
你这个捣蛋鬼,想再多给我们点颜色看看吗!
Want to rook us a bit more do you, you rascal!
不是我!
BISHOP CHUCKLES) Not me!
我累了,我要去睡觉了。
I'm tired. I'm going to get some sleep.
是的,我想我们玩得够多了,普尔先生。
Yes, I think we have played enough, Mr Poole.
- 哦是的-好吧。
- Oh, yes. - All right.
Pourvoir-给服务员的。
Pourvoir - for the waiter.
谢谢,先生,谢谢。
Merci, Monsieur. Merci.
这样我就清醒了。
That cleans me out.
别忘了你赢的钱,普尔先生。
Don't forget your winnings, Mr Poole.
什么,忘了他赢的钱! ?
What, forgetting his winnings!?
[主教大声地笑]
[BISHOP CHUCKLES LOUDLY]
他一定是个百万富翁!
He must be a multi-millionaire!
[苏塔和主教笑]是的。
[ZURTA AND BISHOP LAUGH]] Yeah.
来吧,普尔先生。
Come on, Mr Poole.
相信乔治,你知道..。
Trust that George, you know...
等我把这事告诉查理你就知道了
...wait until I tell Charlie about this, you'll see---
谢谢,先生。
Merci bien, Monsieur.
哦!
Oh!
- 非常感谢先生-谢谢。
- Merci beaucoup, Monsieur. - Please.
- 谢谢-非常感谢,先生。
- Merci. - Merci. Merci beaucoup, Monsieur.
[主教说话咯咯笑]
[BISHOP TALKS AND CHUCKLES]
- 我们到了-这里真舒服!
- Well, here we are. - This is rather cosy!
好吧。
Well...
... 我想你最好感谢我们让你度过了一个非常愉快的夜晚!
...I think you'd better thank us for a very profitable evening!
是的。
Yes.
- 谢谢-没关系。
- Thanks. - Never mind.
总有一天我们会报仇的!
One of these nights we'll have our revenge!
你怎么说,苏塔先生?
What do you say, Mr, er, Zurta?
是的。
[ZURTA CHUCKLES] Yes.
我们会报仇雪恨的。
We will have our revenge.
晚安... 普尔先生。
Goodnight... Mr Poole.
晚安。
Goodnight.
- 晚安-晚安,普尔先生。
- Goodnight. - Goodnight, Mr Poole.
好了,晚安,伙计们。
Well, goodnight you fellers.
[大家互道晚安]
[EVERYBODY SAYS GOODNIGHT TO EACH OTHER]
哦,嗯..。
Oh, um...
八点之前不要让任何人打扰我,好吗。
...see that no one disturbs me before eight o'clock, will you.
八点,先生? 好的,先生。
Eight o'clock, Monsieur? Very good, Sir.
- 晚安-晚安晚安。
- Goodnight. - Goodnight, goodnight.
晚安,祖塔先生。
Well, goodnight, Mr Zurta.
呃,晚安,先生,嗯—— -
Er, goodnight, Mr, um---
- 主教-主教,主教。
- Bishop. - Bishop, Bishop.
是的,主教的名字,但不是天生的!
Yes, Bishop by name but not by nature!
[主教和 ZURTA 笑]
[BISHOP AND ZURTA LAUGH]
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
听着,格兰特。
Look here, Grant...
我不会变成。
...I'm not going to turn out.
- 没有结果? !-没有我..。
- Not turning out?! - No, I...
我... 我不能。
I... I can't.
但是,这是极限!
But, this is the limit!
你和我做了一个交易,你必须遵守它。
You made a bargain with me and you'll have to keep to it.
但是,我不能。
But, I can't.
- 对不起-对不起!
- I'm sorry. - Sorry?!
你似乎认为“对不起”是任何事情的借口。
You seem to think "sorry" is an excuse for anything.
其实不是。
Well, it isn't.
走开,别挡道。
Go on - get out of the way.
哦,看这里..。
Oh, look here...
别我我我听我说我..。
...don't, I-I-I-listen to me, I...
我可以解释一切。
...I can explain everything.
你不知道你在做什么!
You don't know what you're doing!
不是吗?
Don't I?
我知道我在做什么。
I know what I'm doing.
我要把你赶出去。
I'm turning you out.
哦,不,看这里! 听我说,求你了..。
Oh, no, look here! Listen to me, please...
别这样,你不明白!
...don't do that. You don't understand!
你不知道这意味着什么..。
You don't know what this means...
对我来说,这意味着一切,一切!
...to me, it means everything - EVERYTHING!
我..。
Oh, I...
我知道你有你的秘密。
...I know that you've got your secret...
但我也有我的
...but I've got mine, too---
我才不在乎你的秘密呢——拜托!
I don't give a damn about your secrets - come on!
[普尔叫喊]
[POOLE SHOUTS]
[挣扎的声音]
[SOUNDS OF A STRUGGLE]
格兰特在里面的时候你什么也做不了。
You can't do anything while Grant's in there.
别担心。
Don't worry.
我会说服他出来和你谈谈。
I will persuade him to come out to talk to you...
在我说话的时候。
...while I talk...
普尔先生。
...to Mr Poole.
[火车汽笛声]
[TRAIN WHISTLE BLOWS]
他死了吗?
Is he dead?
- 没有-没有?
- No. - No?
无论如何... ... 那是他的事
In any case... that's his affair. [ZURTA GIVES A SHORT LAUGH]
我们要谈一谈,普尔先生。
We are going to have a little talk, Mr Poole.
Zuta... 你..
Zurta... you---
然后你就要去度一个长假了。
And then you are going for a long holiday.
[ ZURTA 发出口哨声]
[ZURTA MAKES A WHISTLING SOUND]
你还记得照片被偷的时候吗?
You remember when the picture was stolen?
好吧。
Well...
我的买♥♥家没有拿。
...my buyer didn't take it.
我明白了。
I see.
我告诉过你他付钱给我..。
I told you that he'd paid me...
他没有。
...well, he hadn't.
但是..。
Oh, but...
但后来我听说。
...but then I heard...
有一个人准备好了。
...there was somebody who was prepared...
在罗马接受。
...to take it in Rome...
如果你能把它送过去。
...if would deliver it.
继续,继续。
Continue, continue.
哦,你会得到你那份的,好吧!
Oh, you'd have got your share, all right!
我发誓你会的!
I swear you would!
我..。
I...
从罗马寄给你的。
...meant to send it on to you, from Rome.
嗯哼。
Mmm hmm.
我明白了。
I see.
但是..。
Oh, but ...
我... 我..。
...I-I...
我可以告诉你他的名字!
...I can tell you the man's name!
是的呃..。
Yes, er...
或者,我不知道..。
...or, I don't know...
你可以..。
...well, you can...
你可以开范 · 戴克。
...you can take the van Dyck.
我不想要!
I don't want it!
你可以拿走我的那份和货车——-
You can take my share and the Van---
这里!
Here!
[普尔呜咽了一声]
[POOLE GIVES A LITTLE WHIMPER]
但是..。
Oh, but ...
一定是搞错了。
...there must be some mistake.
这不是我的案子。
This isn't my case.
搞什么..
What the---
怎么样?
Well?
我会帮你找到的。
I'll find it for you.
我发誓我会的。
I swear I will.
电影精选列表