“已经十天了... ...”
"It is now ten days since the theft of the..."
“ ... ... 来自默多克收藏的范戴克的照片。”
"...van Dyck picture from the Murdoch Collection."
“警方仍然一无所获... ...”
"The police are still without a single..."
”... 关于照片下落的线索...”
"...clue as to the whereabouts of the picture..."
”... 或者小偷.”
"...or the thieves."
“不过,警方认为——”
"However, the police are of the opinion that---"
是的,这是默多克应得的。
Yes, well, it serves Murdoch right.
他应该接受我的提议。
He should have accepted my offer.
是的,先生。
Yes, Sir.
他现在一定后悔死了。
He must be kicking himself now.
所有的主要收藏家都在找它。
All the principal collectors were after it.
是的。
Yes.
而我的出价最高... ... 那个该死的傻瓜拒绝了我。
And mine was the highest bid... and the damned fool turned me down.
我想要那幅画。
I wanted that painting.
我会不惜一切代价得到它。
I'd have gone to any lengths to get it.
我想知道它现在在哪里?
I wonder where it is now?
呃,是的,那个,那个是,呃,法郎。
[BISHOP] Er, yes, that, that's er, soixante franc.
是的,很好。
[BISHOP] Yeah, good.
好吧,呃,给你上《想》。
[BISHOP] Yeah, well, um, er, pour vouz.
谢谢。
[WAITER] Merci.
谢谢,先生。
[WAITER] Merci, Monsieur.
呃..。
Well, er...
我们是不是该回车厢去了?
...oughtn't we to be getting back to our compartment?
是的,我想我们最好。
Yes, I suppose we'd better.
回头见。
See you later.
哦,不,没关系。
Oh, no, that's all right.
我要到你的车厢去抽根烟,讲个故事。
I'm coming along to your compartment for a smoke and a yarn.
啊!
Ah!
现在,别忘了那个扑克游戏。
Now, don't forget that game of poker.
喂,普尔先生?
Eh, Mr Poole?
晚餐不错吧?
Not a bad dinner, was it?
不,还不错。
No, not too bad.
虽然我不应该太喜欢这种外国的,混乱的东西。
Though I shouldn't like too much of this foreign, mixed-up stuff.
(乔治笑了笑)
[GEORGE GIVES A LITTLE LAUGH]
不过炸鸡块还不错。
The poulet roti wasn't bad, though.
没有。
No.
- 我说,乔治-嗯?
- I say, George. - Hmm?
你有没有注意到我们桌子上的那个小东西?
Did you notice that little "piece" at our table?
什么?
What?
那一小块?
That little "piece"?
哦。
Oh.
相当美味,我想,你不觉得吗?
Rather tasty, I thought. Didn't you?
嗯。
Mmm.
知道她是谁吗?
Any idea who she is?
不我从没见过她。
No, I-I've never seen her.
当然是法语。
French, of course.
- 我得说...-该死!
- Well, I must say that, er--- - Damn!
我把香烟忘在桌上了。
I-I've left my cigarettes on the table.
听着,你们先走,我一会儿跟着你们。
Look here - you fellers go on. I'll follow you later.
- 我说,乔治-是啊。
- Here, I say, George. - Yeah.
不是你的云雀。
None of your larks.
你知道,我先看见她的!
I saw her first, you know!
[主教咯咯笑,乔治微笑]
[BISHOP CHUCKLES AND GEORGE GIVES A WEAK LAUGH]
我很抱歉亲爱的。
I'm so sorry, darling.
那是一件很近的事情。
That WAS a near thing.
但是... 但是那个毕晓普是最可怕的丑闻制♥造♥者。
But... but that fellow Bishop's the most awful scandalmonger.
我不敢冒这个险。
I didn't dare risk it.
这样的事情会发生的!
Something like that WOULD happen!
是的,我知道。
Yes, I know.
不过,那个普尔家伙帮助我们是相当得体的。
But it was jolly decent of that fellow Poole to help us out.
你知道,我想我们最好分开。
You know, I think we'd better separate.
- 不!-暂时的。
- No! - Just for the moment.
我去找个售票员他可以给你找个空位子。
I'll get a conductor, and he can find you a vacant place.
然后呢?
And then?
没事的。
Oh, it'll be all right.
我会处理掉这两个人。
I'll get rid of those two.
你不会担心吧?
You won't worry, will you?
没有。
No.
一切都会好起来的,我向你保证。
Everything will be all right, I promise you.
[火车汽笛声]
[TRAIN WHISTLE BLOWS]
怎么样?
Well?
没有他的踪迹。
Not a sign of him.
(ZURTA 笑了笑)
[ZURTA GIVES A LITTLE LAUGH]
是的,他在休息,他在休息。
Yeah, he rests - he's laying low.
我们不能搜查整列火车。
Well, we can't search the whole train.
他迟早会现身..。
Sooner or later he will show himself and...
然后..
...and then---
我常常想起他!
I think of him often!
我们必须小心,不能冒不必要的风险。
We must be careful - we can't take unnecessary risks.
你是不是失去勇气了?
Are you losing your nerve?
没有。
No.
不是,是因为这件事。
No, it's this hanging about.
如果你想占据你过于活跃的大脑..。
If you wish to occupy your too-active mind...
去火车控制台。
...go to the train controller.
让他给你看乘客名单。
Ask him to show you the list of passengers.
告诉他你在找..。
Tell him you are looking for a...
... 凯尔西先生的朋友,还是..
...friend of, Mr... Mr Kelsey, or---
Kelsey? 那是他的真名。
Kelsey? Well, that's his real name.
- 他不可能...-我知道我知道。
- He's hardly likely to--- - I know, I know.
他可能会用另一个。
He'll probably be using another.
但是试试也没什么坏处,如果你只是——-
But there's never any harm in trying, and if you just---
(ZURTA 笑了笑)
[ZURTA GIVES A LITTLE LAUGH]
- 对不起-你好?
- I'm sorry. - How do you do?
你好吗?
How do you do?
再见。
Bye-bye.
- 回头见-嗯。
- See you later. - Mmm hmm.
还有接待委员会... 相信我,真是难以置信!
And the reception committee... believe me, it's unbelievable!
一个王子,两个伯爵,三个公爵和一大堆男爵..。
One prince, a couple of counts, three dukes and a whole raft of barons...
除了意大利一半的新闻记者。
...besides half the pressmen in Italy.
毫无疑问,我会成为轰动人物。
No doubt I shall be a sensation.
我一点都不惊讶。
And, say - I wouldn't be a bit surprised...
... 如果墨索里尼老头不在候选名单上。
...if old man Mussolini himself wasn't in the line-up.
是的,今天我已经听够了关于我自己的事情,萨姆。
Yes. Now I've heard about enough about myself for one day, Sam.
- 我只是为你好!-我知道。
- Well, I was only doin' the best for you! - I know.
我知道,山姆。现在你可以走了,让我放松一下,好吗?
I know, Sam. Now run along and let me relax for a while, will you?
毕竟,宣传就是宣传。
Well, after all - publicity is publicity.
别忘了我曾经是汤姆 · 米克斯的马的媒体经纪人。
And don't forget I was once press agent to Tom Mix's horse.
对任何人来说都足够了,不是吗?
Good enough for anybody, ain't it?
哦,我请求你——-
Oh, I beg your---
戈尔迪!
Goldie!
我觉得你搞错了。
I think you've made a mistake, er...
我是 Marvelle 夫人。
...I'm Madame Marvelle.
错误! 我不能对你犯错误!
Mistake! I couldn't make a mistake about you!
托尼。
Tony.
你不记得了吗?
Don't you remember?
托尼!
Tony!
我就知道你会的。
Oh, I knew you would.
我们不能在这里说话。
We can't talk here.
- 怎么样?-嗯..。
- Well? - Well...
现在你找到我了,你想要什么?
...now that you've found me, what do you want?
找到你了? 我都不知道你在火车上。
Found you? I didn't even know you were on the train.
不,很高兴再次见到你。
No, it's good to see you again.
你不是在跟踪我吧?
You weren't following me, were you?
不!
No!
那么,为什么要1呢?
Well, why should 1?
对不起,托尼。
Oh, I'm sorry, Tony...
人们会怀疑老朋友。
...one gets suspicious of old friends...
知道一些事情。
...who know things.
如果你担心的话..。
Well, if it worries you...
- ... 我在这里,我会离开!-哦,请不要,不。
- ...my being here, I'll clear off! - Oh, please don't, no.
电影精选列表