但是 Jolif 说我们现在没什么好担心的。
Oh, but Jolif says we've got nothing to worry about now.
是的,真♥相♥终将大白,正义终将得到伸张。
Yes, well... truth will out and justice will prevail.
[ BISHOP 咯咯笑]
[BISHOP CHUCKLES]
- 对这位女士来说很尴尬-是的非常尴尬。
- Very embarrassing for the lady, though. - Yes, very embarrassing.
失陪一下。
Excuse me a moment.
- 你知道...-主教。
- You know that--- - Ah, Bishop.
汤姆..。
Tom...
我想和你谈谈。
...I want to talk to you.
你知道,这是一个相当可怕的错误。
You know, this has been all rather a ghastly mistake.
麦克斯特德太太马上就要回家了。
Mrs Maxted's going back home at once...
我要一个人去那不勒斯。
...and I'm going on to Naples, alone.
- 我能相信你吗,我肯定 ---我亲爱的伙计,当然..。
- Can I rely on you, I'm sure--- - My dear feller, of course...
当然。
...of course.
谢谢。
Thanks.
像坟墓一样沉默。
Silent as the grave.
谨慎是四轮马车更好的一部分-利特!
Discretion is the better part of Wagons-Lits!
[ BISHOP 咯咯笑]
[BISHOP CHUCKLES]
[主教用意大利语喊道]
[BISHOP CALLS OUT IN ITALIAN]
好吧,再见,老伙计,再见。
Well, goodbye old boy, goodbye.
- 再见,麦太太-再见。
- Goodbye, Mrs Maxted. - Goodbye.
[主教用意大利语]
[BISHOP TALKS IN ITALIAN]
快点。
Quick.
好了好了好了好了先生们。
Well, well, well, well, well, well, well, gentlemen...
... 80你设法来到这里,嗯?
...80 you managed to get here, eh?
你们好吗?
Well, how are you all?
我的到来似乎没有引起太多的兴趣,米尔斯。
My arrival doesn't appear to have excited much interest, Mills.
这里没有人欢迎我。
There's nobody here to welcome me.
没有,长官,我也通知了所有的通讯社,长官。
No, Sir. I notified all the news agencies too, Sir.
好了,好了,好了,别吓我。
All right, all right, all right - don't scare me.
我们不能浪费时间,否则我们会想念阿斯塔 · 马夫勒小姐的。
We mustn't waste time or we'll miss Miss Asta Marvelle, now.
你们要做的就是..。
All you boys gotta do is to...
跟着我,我会搞定一切的,来吧。
...follow me and I'll fix everything. Come on.
贝尼西莫!
Benissimo!
相信我,孩子们,这将是罗马最伟大的一天,自从..。
Believe me, boys, this is gonna be the greatest day for Rome since...
... 尤利乌斯 · 凯撒被杀了一个选战风云。
...Julius Caesar was bumped off for the Ides of March.
[意大利人的喋喋不休和笑声]
[ITALIAN CHATTER AND LAUGHTER]
慈善似乎没什么用,米尔斯,是吗?
Charity doesn't seem to get one very far, Mills. Does it?
没有,长官。
No, Sir.
我想我最好..。
Think I'd better...
找个搬运工先生。
...look out for a porter, Sir.
你不会做这种事的。
You'll do nothing of the kind.
这样浪费钱。
Wasting money in that way.
你肯定能自己处理好这些包袱吗?
Surely you can manage that baggage by yourself?
是的,先生。
Yes, Sir.
这是谁?
And who's this?
他是娱乐部部长。
He's the Secretary for Entertainment.
是吗? 这位是谁?
Oh, yeah? And who's this over here?
他是 Montelade 公爵大人。
He's His Grace, the Duke of Montelade.
过来,公爵。
Come here, Duke.
[意大利语喋喋不休]
[CHATTER IN ITALIAN]
玛维尔夫人被这次接待深深地感动了,先生们。
Madame Marvelle's been deeply touched by this reception, gentlemen.
深受感动。
Deeply touched.
[意大利喋喋不休]
[ITALIAN CHATTER]
她随时都可能到这儿,现在——随时都可能到。
She'll be here any moment, now - any moment, now.
[主题]
[END THEME]
电影精选列表