我们到了,先生们。
Well, here we are, gentlemen.
让我想想,我还不知道你的名字。
Let me see, I didn't catch your name.
Zurta.
Zurta.
这位是伦敦的普尔先生。
This is Mr Poole, of London.
事实上,是伦敦的普尔!
"The" Poole of London, in fact!
(主教自嘲地笑了笑)
[BISHOP LAUGHS AT HIS OWN JOKE]
很高兴见到你,“普尔先生”。
Very glad to meet you, "Mr Poole".
这是我的老朋友,乔治 · 格兰特。
And this is my dear old friend, George Grant.
最好的之一。
One of the very best.
- 你好吗?-你好吗?
- How do you do? - How'd you do?
你好吗?
How do you do?
来吧,孩子们。
Well, come on, boys.
你不坐下..。
Won't you sit down...
普尔先生?
...Mr Poole?
啊! 服务员。来吧-les cartes。
Ah! The garcon. Come on - les cartes.
瞧,先生。
Voila, Monsieur.
我们到了。
Here we are.
给你,乔治。
Here you are, George.
哦,对了。
Oh, right-o.
一张别的躺椅,没错。
Une autre chaise, that's right.
好吧。
Well...
我们有进攻的武器。
...we've got the weapons for the offensive.
现在我们可以继续斗殴了。
Now we can get on with the affray.
失陪一下我..。
Will you excuse me for a moment, I...
我忘了一件事,我..。
...I've forgotten something, I've...
我离开了..。
I've left...
我忘了带钱。
...I've forgotten my money.
你还没有足够的证据继续吗?
Well, haven't you got enough to carry on with?
你可以依靠我来帮你,普尔先生。
You can rely on ME to help you out, Mr Poole.
好极了。
Splendid.
现在,你想怎么样?
Now, what's it gonna be?
奖金还是扑克牌?
Jackpots or straight poker?
- 我想是扑克牌吧-是的我想是的。
- Straight poker, I think. - Yes, I think so.
啊。
Ah.
有什么利害关系?
What... what's going to be the stakes?
哦,我不知道,呃,一百法郎?
Oh, I dunno, er, hundred francs?
你怎么说,普尔先生?
What do you say, Mr Poole?
是的... 没关系。
Yes... that's all right.
我希望。
I hope.
还有,呃,小伙子们的生意,嗯?
And, er, the lads deal, eh?
是的。
Yes.
哦!
Oh!
哦,我说,黑桃 a!
Oh, I say, the ace of spades!
真不走运!
[BISHOP CHUCKLES] That's unlucky!
(苏塔大笑)
[ZURTA LAUGHS]
可怜的老普尔。
[BISHOP CHUCKLES] Poor old Poole.
- 太好了-交给你了,普尔。
- Perfect. - Your deal, Poole.
你知道,我已经期待这次旅行好几个星期了。
You know, I've been looking forward to this journey for weeks.
- 我一直喜欢玩扑克牌-这是什么,普尔先生?
- I always like a game of poker. - What's this, Mr Poole?
为了你的奖金?
For your winnings?
赢钱? 别傻了。
Winnings? Don't be silly.
今晚将是我的幸运之夜。
This is going to be MY lucky night.
好吧,来吧,我们开始吧。
Well, come on, let's get on with it.
惩罚是什么?
What are the penalties?
哦,一百法郎四个人,你说呢?
Oh, a hundred francs for four, don't you think?
是的,这样就行了。
Yes, that'll do me.
哦,服务员!
Oh, garcon!
你们这些家伙要喝什么?
What are you fellers going to drink?
- 威士忌?-威士忌是的。
- Whiskey? - Whiskey, yes.
那么,老式的烈酒怎么样? 好的,我就喝这个。
Well, how about the old firewater? Yes, that'll do me.
我进来。
I'll come in.
- Garcon,呃,请给我四杯威士忌-好的,先生。
- Garcon, er, whiskey for four, please. - Oui, Monsieur.
呃,服务员,拿一瓶来好吗?
Er, garcon, bring, bring a bottle will you?
是的,先生。
Oui, Monsieur.
- 我想还是喝一瓶吧-我也这么觉得。
- May as well have a bottle, I think. - Oh, I should say so.
好吧,我进来要100块。
Well, I'll come in for a hundred.
给您,先生。
Here you are, Sir.
我想你会发现一切都是正确的。
I think you'll find everything correct.
好吧。
All right.
别管了。
Leave it.
好的,先生。
Very good, Sir.
先生,您什么时候吃早餐?
And, er... what time will you take breakfast, Sir?
- 九点钟-好的,先生。
- Nine o'clock. - Very good, Sir.
晚安,先生。
Goodnight, Sir.
晚安。
Goodnight.
我出200..。
I'll make it two hundred...
五十。
...and fifty.
还有,普尔先生?
And, Mr Poole?
嗯..。
Um...
五十。
...and fifty.
我退出。
I'm out.
一百九十五。
Hundred and ninety-five.
是的,好吧,我看看。
Yes, all right. I'll see.
好吧。
All right.
有什么发现?
What you got?
满堂红,乔治! 呵!
Full house, by George! Ho!
看到我了。
Well, that sees me.
还有我。
And me.
我又欠你一百块了。
Well, that's another hundred I owe you.
上帝喜欢乐善好施的人。
Well, the Lord loveth a cheerful giver.
你今晚开得不错,普尔先生。
You've begun the evening well, Mr Poole.
希望他能结束这一切。
[ZURTA CLEARS HIS THROAT] Let's hope he'll end it...
我可以把字条拿回去吗?
...as fortunately. May I take my note back?
谢谢你。
Thank you.
[麦克贝恩咳嗽]
[McCBANE COUGHS]
没有。
No.
我开门,我再开25分钟。
I'll open. I'll open for another twenty-five.
那是五十,玩到七十五。
That's fifty. Play for seventy-five.
我加入。
I'm in.
还有我们。
And us.
我说,乔治,我们和一群骗子在一起!
I say, George, we're in with a bunch of crooks!
[ BISHOP 咯咯笑]
[BISHOP CHUCKLES]
我们出一百五十元。
We'll make it a hundred and fifty.
加注。
Raise you.
老天爷!
Good Lord!
该死的傻瓜。
Damn fool.
再来一次。
And again.
有什么发现?
What have you got?
四个 q。
Four queens.
上帝在天堂!
GOD in heaven!
我可能知道... 你会比我多一张照片。
I might have known... you'd have one more picture than me.
永不言败 Zurta 先生。
Never say die, Mr Zurta.
也许你以后会得到它。
Perhaps you'll get it later.
让我们看看你有什么本事。
Well, let's see what you've got.
什么,又来了?
What, again!?
天啊! 你知道,这种事情不是人类干的!
God! You know, this sort of thing isn't human!
到底是谁让你来玩的?
Who asked you to play, anyway?
[ BISHOP 咯咯笑]
[BISHOP CHUCKLES]
你的钱,普尔。
Your money, Poole.
[主教唱]
[BISHOP SINGS]
我的天哪! 看看这个!
Good gracious me! Look at this!
我从没见过这样的东西!
I've never seen anything like it. Ho!
哦,我得告诉老查理这件事
Oh, I'll have to tell old Charlie about this. [BISHOP CHUCKLES]
真是魔鬼的好运气!
[BISHOP CHUCKLES] Talk about the demon luck!
十比一,就这样了。
Ten to one. That's that.
这是200块,普尔。
Here's the two hundred, Poole.
- 同花顺要200块是吧?-是的。
- Two hundred for a straight flush, was it? - Yeah.
是的,这是我的200元。
Yes, here's my two hundred.
二。
Two.
我从来没有见过这样的东西!
Well, I've never seen anything like that in all my puff!
电影精选列表