[毕晓普又笑了]
[BISHOP CHUCKLES AGAIN]
有人坐在这里吗?
Anybody sitting here?
- 我...-我跟你一起去。
- Well, I, er--- - I'll join you.
当然,这是一个多么小的世界。
What a small world it is, to be sure.
和苏比顿高尔夫球场有点不一样,是吧,乔治?
Bit different from the old Surbiton golf course. Eh, George?
是的,是的。
[BISHOP CHUCKLES] Yes, yes.
你妻子怎么样了?
How's the wife?
哦,嗯..。
Oh, um...
她很好,谢谢。
...er, she's very well, thanks.
- 那些小妞呢?-哦,好极了。
- And the chicks? - Oh, splendid.
很好很好。
Oh, good, good.
他们不是和你在一起的,我明白了。
They aren't with you, I see.
不不不他们现在不在。
No, no, no, no - no, they're not here now.
这是一次愉快的重逢,我就是这么称呼它的。
Well, this is a jolly reunion, that's what I call this.
我们得喝一杯庆祝一下。
Huh, we must have a drink to celebrate.
你要点什么,乔治?
What will you have, George?
非常感谢。
Oh, thanks very much.
我,我要一杯杜松子酒。
I, I'll have a gin and it.
你的朋友?
Er, your friend?
嗯? 厄姆..。
Hmm? Ermm...
- 威士忌?-威士忌。
- ...whiskey? - Whiskey.
服务员!
Er, garcon!
呃,请..。
Er, s'il vous plait...
呃..。
...er...
一杯杜松子酒和两杯威士忌,呃,还有毕雷矿泉水。
...un gin and it and deux whiskey, er, et Perrier.
是的,先生。
Oui, Monsieur.
我说,我没有抓到你朋友的凶器。
I say, I didn't catch your friend's nhame.
哦,嗯..。
Oh, um...
- 这位是...-普尔先生。
- Oh, this is Mr--- - Poole.
普尔先生。
Er, Mr Poole...
他是我生意上的熟人。
...he's a business acquaintance of mine.
他在欧洲大♥陆♥帮助我。
He's, er, helping me out on the Continent.
什么! 不会是伦敦的普尔吧?
What! Not "the" Poole of London, eh?
[ BISHOP 咯咯笑]
[BISHOP CHUCKLES]
很高兴见到你 Poole 先生。
Well, delighted to meet you, Mr Poole.
[ BISHOP 咯咯笑]
[BISHOP CHUCKLES]
你不必介意我的幽默感,普尔先生。
You mustn't mind my sense of humour, Mr Poole.
我妻子经常用我的小笑话说我会害死她的。
My wife often says I'll be the death of her, with my little cracks.
[ BISHOP 咯咯笑]
[BISHOP CHUCKLES]
- 你认识我,对吧,乔治?-哦,是的,是的。
- You know me - don't you, George? - Oh, yes, yes.
这位是毕晓普先生。
Er, this is Mr Bishop.
他是我家的邻居。
He's a neighbour of mine at home.
是的,我们是在草地上打高尔夫的兄弟。
Yes. We're brother golfers on the greensward.
[ BISHOP 咯咯笑]
[BISHOP CHUCKLES]
戴根纳姆的挖掘机,是吧,乔治?
Divot diggers at Dagenham, eh, George?
是的,嗯..。
[BISHOP CHUCKLES] Yes, um, um...
普尔先生和我同车厢。
...Mr Poole is sharing my compartment...
十二号♥,下一节车厢。
...number twelve, in the next carriage.
哦,哦,是的..。
Oh, oh yes...
共用一个狗窝,嗯?
...sharing the same dog box, eh?
啊!
[BISHOP CHUCKLES] Ah!
我们到了,干杯。
Here we are. Here's to it.
您是夫人吗?
C'est pour Madame?
- 呃...-不... 不。
- Er--- - Non... non.
不不不那是给我的。
Er, no, no, no, that's for me.
呃,呃,还有先生。
Er, er, et Monsieur.
(法语)。
Bl moi.
干杯。
Cheers.
哦,我们可以享受一场精彩的比赛..。
Oh, we shall be able to enjoy a nice game of...
- 一会儿再玩扑克吧?-好的。
- ...poker later on, eh? - Yes.
我在想我怎样才能消除这次航行的单调乏味。
I was wondering how I was going to beguile the tedium of the voyage.
是的,这是一点运气,不是吗?
Yes, it's a bit of luck, eh?
你说呢,乔治?
What do you say, George?
- 是的-是的。
-Yes. -Yes.
你怎么说,普尔先生?
What do you say, Mr Poole?
哦,是的,是的。
Oh, yes. Yes.
是的,一点点运气——对我们所有人来说。
Yes, a bit of luck - for all of us.
是的。
Yes.
- 是的-好吧..。
-Yes. - Well...
万岁。
...hooray.
- 万岁-万岁
- Hooray. - Hooray
好了,吃的怎么样?
There we are, now. What about the eats?
[引擎在轨道上轰鸣]
[ENGINE THUNDERS DOWN THE TRACK]
(用餐者聊天)
[DINERS CHATTING]
[喝汤]
[SLURPING SOUP]
这是回声报的通知,长官。
Here's that notice from the Echo, Sir.
读一读。
Read it.
“在隔壁桌,我看见阿利斯泰尔 · 麦克贝恩先生... ...”
"At the next table I saw Mr Alistair McBane..."
”... 著名的百万富翁,慈善家和艺术收藏家”
"...famous millionaire, philanthropist and art collector.”
“他像往常一样,慈悲为怀。”
"Who, as usual, looked the soul of kindly benevolence."
啊!
Ah!
他们有没有提到我和... ... 有关。
Have they mentioned me in connection with...
坎宁镇图书馆的遗产?
...that library bequest at Canning Town?
我看看,先生。
I'll see, Sir.
喂,听听这个。
Ho! Say, listen to this.
《从女店员到银幕明星: 我人生的故事》 ,阿斯塔 · 马夫勒著
"From shopgirl to screen star: the story of my life, by Asta Marvelle."
- 我没同意!-不但我同意了。
- I didn't okay that! - No, but I did.
让我看看。
Let me see it.
不,这只是..。
No, this is only the...
第一笔分期付款,直到你..。
...first installment, up to the time you got...
纽约珠宝店的那份工作。
...that job in the jewellery store in New York.
哦,听着。
Oh, say, listen.
“下个星期,阿斯塔 · 玛维尔小姐将告诉你一起针对她的抢劫案... ...”
"Next week, Miss Asta Marvelle will tell you how a robbery at her..."
”... 工作的地方给了她拍电影的机会”
"...place of employment gave her the chance of a screen career."”
“我们的读者无疑会记得——”
"Our readers will no doubt remember---"
让我看看。
Let me see that.
很棒吧?
Great stuff, huh?
看看我给你带来了什么?
See what I'm gettin' yer?
宝贝,你会杀了他们的!
Baby, you'll slay 'em!
当我完成这次竞选..。
When I get through with this campaign...
你早餐吃的东西会成为头条新闻!
...what you eat for breakfast will be front page news!
还是老样子!
Same old bunk!
让我恶心!
Makes me sick!
我喜欢这样,米尔斯。
I like that bit, Mills.
再读一遍。
Read it again.
是的,先生。
Yes, Sir.
“就在上周,他还慷慨地... ...”
"Only last week he made a generous..."
捐给西伦敦图书馆重建基金
"...donation to the re-building fund of the West London Library.”
“我从一个消息灵通的人那里听说... ...”
"I hear from a well-informed quarter..."
“ ... 我们可以在下一届荣誉名单中找到他的名字。”
"...that we may look for his name in the next Honours List."
啊。
Ah.
不错吧?
Not bad, eh?
非常令人满意,先生。
Very gratifying indeed, Sir.
哦,对了,米尔斯。
Oh, by the by, Mills.
什么事,先生?
Yes, Sir?
我从你的帐户上看到,你今天早上从旅馆打了一辆出租车。
I see from your accounts you took a taxi from the hotel this morning.
是的,先生。
Yes, Sir.
只要八法郎,先生。
Only eight francs, Sir.
好吧,我付钱给你可不是让你坐出租车的!
Well, I don't pay you to ride about in taxis!
我被耽搁了先生。
Well, I-I was detained, Sir.
有电报要回复。
There was cables to answer.
那就早点起床。
Well, get up earlier.
这样更便宜!
It's cheaper!
是的,先生。
Yes, Sir.
不要咬指甲。
And don't bite your nails.
看来他们找不到失踪的范 · 戴克了,长官。
It doesn't look as though they're going to recover the missing van Dyck, Sir.
真的吗?
Really?
这里面有没有提到什么?
Does it say something there about it?
好吧,就写一段,先生。
Well, just a paragraph, Sir.
读出来。
Read it out.
电影精选列表