他什么时候走的?
When... did he leave?
早上。
In the morning.
你明白的,小姐..。
You understand, Mademoiselle...
你必须对这份声明发誓。
...that you will be required to swear to this statement...
发过誓?
...on oath?
是的,我明白。
Yes, I understand that.
[ JOLIF 先生说法语]
[MONSIEUR JOLIF SPEAKS IN FRENCH]
如果你现在满意了,约里夫先生。
Well... if you're satisfied now, Monsieur Jolif...
也许我和这位女士可以回到我们的车厢?
...maybe the lady and I go back to our compartments?
恐怕没有。
I'm afraid not.
我并不满足。
I am not content.
还有..。
There is still...
还有很多要解释的。
...much to be explained.
除非我得到我想要的。
And unless I get exactly what I want...
报纸还要再写一篇报道。
...the newspapers are going to write one more story...
准确地告诉公众。
...telling the public exactly...
麦克贝恩先生收藏艺术品的方式!
...how Mr McBane does his art collecting!
米尔斯。
Well, Mills...
我想你占了我的便宜。
...I suppose you have the advantage of me.
还有那个... 管理者的职位?
And the... the directorship?
一年2000?
At... two thousand a year?
是的。
Yes.
我,1,我,我想把这个写下来。
I'm, 1, I, I want this in writing.
- 你怀疑我的话?-是的,我怀疑!
- You doubt my word? - Yes, I do!
米尔斯。
Mills...
你不能生疑心,你知道。
...you mustn't develop a suspicious nature, you know.
那是不可能的。
That would never do.
我们永远都不应该在一起。
We should never get on.
我想..。
I suppose...
你确定那就是范 · 戴克吗?
...you're quite sure that IS the van Dyck?
不用担心,长官。
There's no fear of that, Sir.
我知道他的工作。
I know his work.
让我看看。
Let me see.
恐怕米尔斯。
I'm afraid, Mills...
他们永远不会相信你的话。
...they will never take your word against mine.
什么... ?
What...?
什么意思? !
What do you mean?!
你不会成为一个好导演的,米尔斯。
You would not have made a very good director, Mills.
不! 但是,先生!
No! But, Sir!
但是麦克贝恩先生..。
But Mr McBane...
麦克贝恩先生,先生,你要去哪里?
Mr McBane, Sir - where are you going?
你打算怎么办?
What are you going to do?
什么时候?
When?
今天早上我听说麦克贝恩先生拥有..。
This morning I heard that Mr McBane had possession of...
这个案子是我搞错了。
...the case by mistake.
所以我去了他的包厢。
So I went to his compartment...
来弥补我的损失。
...to, er, recover my losses.
我明白了。
I see.
我可以抽烟吗,约里夫先生?
Have I, er, your permission to smoke, Monsieur Jolif?
- 当然-拜托?
- Certainly. - Please?
不用了谢谢。
Uh, no - thank you.
- 小姐?-不用了,谢谢。
- Mademoiselle? - No, thank you.
[法语喋喋不休]
[CHATTER IN FRENCH]
- 麦克贝恩先生-啊!
- Signore McBane. - Ah!
你好吗?
How do you do?
我想,先生..。
I think, Monsieur...
我看过你的照片很多次了。
...I have seen your picture many times...
- ... 在报纸上-啊!
- ...in the newspapers. - Ah!
的确如此。
Indeed.
我想你也看过这张照片吧?
Well, I expect you've seen this picture too?
被偷的照片!
The picture that was stolen!
是的... van Dyck。
Yes... the van Dyck.
从默多克收藏中被盗。
Stolen from the Murdoch Collection.
你是怎么找到它的?
How did you come to find it?
我在我车厢的镜子后面找到的。
I found it behind a mirror in my compartment.
你车厢里有镜子吗?
A mirror in your compartment?
我无法想象它是怎么到那里的。
How it got there, I cannot imagine.
你能吗,米尔斯?
Can you, Mills?
没有,长官。
No, Sir.
我开始明白了。
I begin to see.
死者的公文包里有这张照片。
The dead man had this picture in his briefcase.
他知道有人在追他。
He knew that he was pursued.
他把它藏起来了。
He hid it...
为了更大的安全。
...for greater safety.
这就是你一直在寻找的..。
And that is what you were searching for...
在车厢里。
...in the compartment.
对不起,先生。
Pardon, Monsieur.
你昨晚和这位女士在一起?
So, you were with this lady last night?
是的。
Yes.
- 直到早上?-是的。
- Until morning? - Yes.
然而,你车厢里的另一个乘客告诉我..。
And yet, the other occupant of your compartment tells me...
你一点半回来。
...that you returned at one-thirty.
[ ZURTA 轻笑]
[ZURTA CHUCKLES]
他怎么可能? 他都睡着了。
- How could he? He was asleep.
睡着了! 你怎么知道你是不是和这位女士在一起?
Asleep! How do you know if you were with this lady?
你的故事从头到尾都是谎言。
Your story is a LIE from beginning to end.
如果是呢?
What if it was?
这有什么关系?
What has that got to do with it?
这不能证明我是杀人犯。
That doesn't prove me to be a murderer.
杀害普尔的人就是..。
The man who killed Poole is the man who...
偷了他的照片。
...stole the picture from him.
你要我相信这些..。
Do you ask me to believe that these...
交换公文包是意外吗?
...briefcases were exchanged by accident?
(苏塔大笑)
[ZURTA LAUGHS]
你是不是让我相信..。
Have you asked me to believe that this...
在麦克贝恩先生的车厢里偶然发现了这张照片?
...picture was found in Mr McBane's compartment by accident?
(苏塔大笑)
[ZURTA LAUGHS]
你就这么蠢..。
Are you so stupid...
你看不出来。
...that you cannot see that...
麦克贝恩先生就是你要找的人!
...Mr McBane is the man you want?!
[麦克贝恩大声惊叫]
[McBANE EXCLAIMS LOUDLY]
[ ASTA 尖叫]
[ASTA SCREAMS]
[法语]
[MONSIEUR JOLIF SHOUTS IN FRENCH]
[火车停下的声音]
[SOUND OF TRAIN STOPPING]
你们两个年轻人给我惹了不少麻烦。
You two young people have given me a great deal of trouble.
你小姐。
You, Mademoiselle...
说了一个假的故事。
...have told a story which is false.
你先生。
You, Monsieur...
已经承认是死者 Zurta 的同伙。
...have confessed to being an associate of the dead man, Zurta.
这一切都是最不规则的。
It is all most irregular.
然而,毕竟... ..。
However, after all...
我在度假。
...I am on my holidays.
再见小姐。
Au revoir, Mademoiselle.
你是说... ?
You mean that...?
我们可以走了吗?
We can go?
他们说,先生,我从来不会忘记一张脸。
They say, Monsieur, that I never forget a face.
但我担心我的记忆..。
But I fear that my memory...
已经不像以前那么好了。
...Is not as good as it used to be.
我想我会忘记你的。
I think I shall forget yours.
谢谢你!
Oh, thank you!
但从来不是你的,小姐。
But never yours, Mademoiselle.
托尼!
Tony!
- 带手套了吗?-带了。
- Got your gloves? - Yes.
- 你的包呢?-是的。
- And your bag? - Yes.
- 你确定什么都没留下?-我确定。
- You sure you've left nothing? - I'm quite sure.
祝贺你!
Congratulations!
所以他们就让你走了! 太好了,太好了。
So they've let you orf! Splendid. Splendid.
- 幸会幸会-谢谢。
- Delighted. delighted. - Thank you.
你很幸运。
You've been very lucky.
你知道这些外国人是什么吗?
You know what these foreigners are?
电影精选列表