Feel free to use that quote.
晚安 老兄
Buenas noches, cabrón.
你怎么过来了
Uh, what are you doing here?
我耍了些小手段
Oh, just a bit of skullduggery.
艾米帮忙安排的
Amy helped plan it.
我们得马上回我房♥间去
We need to get up to my room right now.
你有没有亲自下过厨
Have you ever cooked for yourself?
有过一次 不太成功
Once, unsuccessfully.
你玩过基达吗
Have you ever been on Grindr?
有过一次 也不太成功
Once, unsuccessfully.
你会投票吗
Do you vote?
我没资格
Not allowed.
什么 太扯了吧 -是的
What? That's insane. - Yeah.
规定就是这样的
Them's the rules.
你最喜欢的电影是哪部
What's your favorite movie?
《花样年华》
Oh, In the Mood for Love.
我没看过
I never seen it.
天哪 有时我都忘了你们美国人有多没文化
God, sometimes I forget how uncultured you Americans are.
这可是有史以来最让人心醉神迷的电影
It is only the swooniest movie of all time.
心醉神迷 有这个词吗 -当然有了
"Swooniest"? Is that even a word? - Yes, of course it is.
你心碎过吗
Have you ever had your heart broken?
我爸爸去世那天
The day my dad died.
亚历克斯·克莱蒙特-迪亚兹 就快七点了
Alex Claremont-Diaz, it's almost 7:00.
你还有采访要做 快点开工了
You have interviews to do. Let's get going.
醒醒 糟了糟了
Wake up. Shit, shit, shit.
怎么了
What's going on?
快点
Come on.
快起床帮你妈妈赢得选举 -糟了
Let's get your mother reelected. - Oh, shit.
你屋里还有别人吗
Is there someone in there?
马上就来 扎拉
Be right with you, Zahra!
够了
That's it.
我...要进来了
I... am coming in.
非礼勿视啊
Hey! Do you mind?
天啊 扎拉 -快点穿衣服
Come on! Zahra! - Put clothes on now.
扎拉
Zahra!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
她在哪里 -扎拉 屋里没人
Where is she? - Zahra, no one is here.
是吗
Oh, really?
那也"没人"在你屋里落下手♥机♥咯
Well, that "No one" left her phone in here.
不就是忘了拿手♥机♥嘛
Okay, so she left her phone in here.
不是什么大事 没事的 扎拉
Big deal. It's all chill, Zahra.
她在哪里
Where is she?
人呢 -你在干什么
Hello, hello? - What are you doing?
小情人在哪里 -扎拉 真的没事
Little missy? - Zahra, please. It's all chill.
你说没事
It's all chill?
你妈妈今天竞选提名演讲
You hook up with some rando
你昨晚竟然随便约个陌生人寻欢
the night before your mother's acceptance speech.
我敢肯定 你没让她签保密协议吧
You don't have her sign an NDA, of that I'm certain,
然后你还让她把手♥机♥带进来
and then you let her bring her phone in here,
天知道她会给什么人发什么小道消息
transmitting God knows what to God knows who.
相信我 她绝对不会那么做
Trust me, she's not gonna do any of that.
是啊 亚历克斯 这可真不是什么大事
Yeah, Alex, yeah. That is really chill.
该死
Shit.
早上好
Good morning.
扎拉 深呼吸
Zahra, breathe.
用不着你教我
Don't you tell me what to do.
你要不要坐下 -要要要
Do you want to sit? - Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
好 你想坐哪里
Okay. Wh-Where do you want to go?
这里好吗
Here?
好 -这里 行
Yeah. - Oh, there? Okay.
好 好 我好得很 -好的
Yeah. Fine, fine. I'm fine! - Oh. Okay.
这事有多久了
How long has this been going on?
新年开始的 -天啊
Since New Year's. - Oh, God.
还有谁知道
And who knows about this?
真的 除了你没别人了
Literally no one but you.
还有特勤局
And the Secret Service.
还有珀西 -对了 还有诺拉
And Percy. - Right, and Nora.
还有 我告诉我妹妹了
Oh, and I told my sister.
这我倒不知道 -她很为咱俩高兴
Aw, I didn't know that. - Yeah, she was really happy for us.
我等不及要再见她了 她真的...
Oh, I can't wait to see her again. She's really...
好了 你们俩给我闭嘴
Okay. Shut up, okay? The both of you.
我需要思考
I need to think.
求你不要告诉我妈妈
Please don't tell my mom.
认真的吗
Seriously?
亚历克斯 这家酒店里挤满了记者
Alex, we are in a hotel crawling with reporters,
这座城市装满了摄像头
in a city filled with cameras,
竞选这么大的事迫在眉睫
on the precipice of the biggest event of the campaign,
双方咬得那么紧 一着不慎 满盘皆输
in a race so close it could be arrested for assault,
你居然求我 别向你妈妈告状是吗
and you're asking me not to tell your mommy on you?
我还没跟她出柜
Well, I haven't told her yet.
天啊孩子 真抱歉扰乱了你自我认知的脚步
Oh, gee, kid, I'm sorry to interrupt your process of becoming,
但是 是你自作主张
but you're the one who decided to
要跟英国王储翻云覆雨
put your dick into the heir to the British throne.
严格来说 我不是第一顺位
Well, technically, I'm the spare.
我没问你 阁下
Not talking to you, sir.
好吧
Okay.
要是我让你别再见他 你会听话吗
Would it make any difference if I told you not to see him again?
不会
No.
我每见你一次 都得折寿一年
Every time I see you, it takes another year off of my life.
好了
All right.
我要下楼了 你嘛
I'm going downstairs, and...
最好在五分钟内穿戴整齐 去大厅待命
you better be dressed and in the lobby in five minutes
帮你妈妈竞选成功
so we can get your mother reelected.
遵命 -至于您嘛 小受王子
I'll be there. - And as for you, Little Lord Fuckleroy,
赶紧给我飞回你亲爱的英国去
you get your ass back to merry old England right now.
最好日落之前就能享用上小圆烤饼
I want you chewing on a goddamn crumpet by sunset.
要是有人看到你离开这家酒店
And if anyone sees you leave this hotel,
我就让你的脑袋像英国脱欧一样"离家出走"
I will Brexit your head from your body.
懂了没有 -清晰明了
You got me? - Loud and clear.
我退下了 殿下
Your Royal Highness.
难以置信 我的工资可不够让我管这糟心事
Unbelievable. They don't pay me enough for this shit.
请进
Yeah, come in.
你有空吗
Do you have a few minutes?
当然 亲爱的
Sure, darling.
怎么了
What's up?
你表情好严肃啊
You look very serious.
是的
Yeah.
我最近发现了一些事 有关我自己的
I've been, um, figuring some things out about myself lately,
而且还...
and it's, um...
可能...影响竞选
relevant to the campaign, in a way.
我在听
Okay.
我有喜欢的人了
I've met someone.
就这事吗
Is that all?
宝贝 这很好啊
Honey, that's great.
这怎么会影响竞选呢
I mean, why would that be relevant to the campaign?
她该不会是个共和党吧
She's not a Republican, is she?
不是
No.
她...是个男人
She's also a he.
这个男人正好...是亨利
And "He" Happens to be Henry.
那个英国王子亨利吗
As in the prince of England?
是
Yeah.
我很...
Oh, I'm...
请送一份披萨进来
We're gonna need some pizza.
你是同 双 流动性别 泛性恋还是酷儿
So are you, are you gay? Bi? Fluid? Pan? Queer?
别紧张 妈妈 我是双
Cool it, Mom. I'm bi.
好的
Oh, all right.
多元性别里 双也是很重要的一部分
Well, you know, the "B" In "LGBTQ" Is not a silent letter.
好的 谢谢你 妈妈
Yes, thank you, Mom.
要是你能提前预警一下
I mean, if I'd had more warning,
我会做个幻灯片好好给你讲一讲的
I could have made you a PowerPoint presentation,
但是...
电影精选列表