but...
我给你一些建议好吗
Can I give you some advice?
当然
Yeah, of course.
你得先想清楚你想不想跟他一起走到最后
You need to figure out if you feel forever about him
然后才能更进一步
before you take this any further.
这样特别的感情可能会影响你的一生
A relationship like this will define your life.
我不知道我们是不是到那一步了 妈妈
I don't know if we're there yet, Mom.
也不知道最终能不能走到那一步
I don't know if we ever will be.
还有一件事
One more thing.
我们对你的性教育
Uh, we didn't go over this
没有考虑到多元伴侣的可能性
particular type of partnering when we had the talk,
我预先假设你是异性恋 是我的错
which is on me for making assumptions.
没事的
Okay.
我想确保你知道
I just want to make sure you know
肛♥交♥也是需要戴套的
you need to wear a condom if you're having anal intercourse.
天啊
Oh, my God.
如果需要治疗艾滋的药 一定要告诉我们
And we can, we can talk about getting you on Truvada.
还有 如果你是受 还得接种HPV疫苗
And-and if you're bottoming, then you need the HPV vaccine.
我可以让卫♥生♥部♥送些宣传册给你
And I can have HHS send over some brochures.
你越说越扯了
You are ridiculous.
他们居然敢把核弹密♥码♥交给你
I cannot believe they give you the nuclear codes.
还有 你也得向你♥爸♥爸出柜
And you have to tell your father.
我心里没底
I don't know.
我们从没聊过这种话题
This is uncharted territory for us.
做父母的 每天都要面临新的挑战
When you're a parent, every day is uncharted territory.
当你的孩子是亚历克斯·克莱蒙特-迪亚兹
And when your child is Alex Claremont-Diaz,
面对意外也是习以为常的事
you get used to the exceptional.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
亲爱的亨利
Dear Henry:
我刚向我妈妈出柜了
Well, I just came out to my mom.
我从没害怕过她会抗拒
I was never afraid of her rejection.
我只是怕她对我的看法♥会♥改变
I was afraid that she would see me differently than before.
但现在我意识到 这正是我想要的
But now I realize that's exactly the point.
话说 我妈妈的书出版之后
Anyway, my parents bought a vacation house
我父母买♥♥了一栋度假小屋
after my mother's book was published.
劳动节那个周末我要去那里度假
I'm headed there to chill over Labor Day weekend
我爸和诺拉也会来
with my dad and Nora.
我爸爸说让我也请你来
My dad suggested that I invite you.
你想来吗 请说"想"
Do you want to come? Please say yes.
顺便 诺拉让你带上珀西
P.S., Nora says to bring Percy.
小心 英国人入侵啦
Watch out! Here comes British Invasion!
我们正遇上他们在奥斯汀等搭车
Oh, we found them hitchhiking in Austin.
天啊 这里好美 -欢迎来到"白宫"
Goodness, this is beautiful. - Hey, welcome to La Casa Blanca Oeste.
爸 这放的什么音乐啊
Dad, what is this music?
太不合氛围了
It's so not the vibe.
再见到您很高兴 先生 -叫什么先生
It's great to see you again, sir. - What's with the "Sir"?
别见外 叫我"国会议员"就好
Please, call me "Congressman."
这么说 您也别见外 叫我"王子殿下"就好
Oh, well, in that case, you can call me "Your Royal Highness."
开始狂欢吧
Who's ready to party?
这才是我们该听的
This is what we should be listening to.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
棒
Yes!
准备好了吗
Ready? Ready?
不知道他找到卡拉OK机后会是什么样
Wait till he finds out about the karaoke machine.
我绝对不唱卡拉OK
No, no, I am definitely not doing karaoke.
♪我在天空中燃烧♪
♪I'm burning through the sky, yeah♪
♪两百度热浪 不愧"烈焰"之名♪
♪200 degrees, that's why they call me Mr. Fahrenheit♪
♪我在以光速飞行♪
♪I'm traveling at the speed of light♪
♪我想让你也兴奋起来♪
♪I wanna make a supersonic man out of you♪
♪不要阻止我♪
♪Don't stop me now♪
♪这样的时光真是美好♪
♪Oh, I'm having such a good time♪
♪我在狂欢♪
♪I'm having a ball.♪
你可算睡醒了
Lazarus wakes.
要帮忙吗
Need help?
你这水平就别添乱了
Not as bad as you do.
咖啡刚煮好
Coffee's fresh.
亨利还没起吗
Henry's still sleeping?
他昨晚唱嗨了
He did karaoke last night.
还喝了五六杯龙舌兰
Plus half a dozen tequila shots.
我得承认 我以为他这种做王子的
I got to be honest: I thought because he was a prince
多少会有点软弱
that, uh, he'd be a little more of a candy ass.
他可比看上去强硬多了
Yeah, he's tougher than he looks.
这么说你喜欢他
So you like him?
有什么好不喜欢的呢
What's not to like?
我还以为你可能会因为信教 所以比较挣扎呢
I wasn't sure if you needed to have, like, a Catholic moment about it or...
拜托 对你老爸有点信心好不好
Please. Have a little more faith in your old man.
毕竟你♥爸♥我可是资助了奥斯汀
You are, after all, talking to the patron saint
无性别卫生间修建的大好人 你个小混♥蛋♥
of gender-neutral bathrooms in Austin, you little shit.
跟你说吧
You know, uh...
我跟你妈当年也很不般配
your mom and I were a stupid idea, too.
生你的时候 我俩也还很幼稚
We were just babies when we had you.
所有人都觉得我们会离婚
Nobody thought we'd make it.
看看我们现在
Look at us now.
有时你只能勇敢一跳
Sometimes you just got to jump,
祈祷前方并非深渊
hope you're not standing on a cliff.
洗澡咯 -别闹
Shower time! - No.
天哪 你这个小呆瓜
God, you are such a cretin.
别闹
No, get off.
我一直在思考 -你还会思考 我对此表示怀疑
I've been thinking. - I seriously doubt that.
"我对此表示怀疑"
"I seriously doubt that."
我一直在想
I've been thinking about
竞选之后 我的人生会发生多大的变化
how my life is gonna be a lot different after the election.
为什么
How so?
我妈很可能会连任
Well, my mom will hopefully be in office again,
我们也不用再操心赢下选举这种事了
and we won't have to worry about winning any more national elections.
我的空闲时间就多了
And I'll have a lot more freedom.
当然 是在我竞选参政之前
Until it's my turn to run for office, of course.
当然
Of course.
我就在想
And I thought
也许 明年夏天我们可以再回来
maybe next summer we could come back here
住上几星期
for, like, a couple weeks.
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
We can be naked
在我的地盘随心所欲 颠鸾倒凤
and have sex anywhere on the property we want.
我们可以手牵手走在奥斯汀的街上
We can walk through Austin holding hands,
不怕让任何人看见
and it won't even matter if anyone sees us.
我可以带你去看看我长大的地方
I can take you around to all the places I grew up,
让你更加了解我的生活
and you can get to understand my life a little more.
我从没对别人有过这样的感情
I've never felt this way about anyone.
就好像有一根线系在我的胸口
It's like there's a rope attached to my chest
一直将我拉向你
and it keeps pulling me towards you.
感觉是那么命中注定
And it feels so right.
我想说的是 亨利
What I mean to say is, Henry...
我...
I...
亨利
Henry?
♪如果我爱过你♪
♪If I loved you♪
♪一次又一次♪
♪Time and again♪
♪我会想要说♪
♪I would try to say♪
♪我只想让你知道♪
♪All I'd want you to know♪
♪如果我爱过你♪
♪If I loved you...♪
你好 大卫
Hello, David.
能见到你真是太好了
It's so good to see you.
在得州出了什么事
What happened in Texas?
我跟亚历克斯结束了
I ended things with Alex.
亨利
Oh, Hen.
真是遗憾
I'm so sorry.
是因为外公发现了吗
Did grandpa find out?
这次没有 但我感觉我们太亲近了
Not this time, but I felt myself getting too close,
我不想伤他的心
and I didn't want to break his heart.
那你的心呢
What about your heart?
你想要给妈妈打个电♥话♥吗
电影精选列表