Have you thought about calling Mum?
我上次听到她的消息 她正在博茨瓦纳拯救大象
Last I heard from Mum, she was off saving elephants in Botswana.
或许我该长一对象牙出来
Perhaps I ought to grow some tusks.
天啊 她最好别放弃继承权
God, she better not abdicate.
或者和菲利普一起站在楼梯顶端
Or find herself at the top of a staircase with Philip around.
这一切都太傻了不是吗
It's all so silly, isn't it?
都21世纪了还有皇室这种东西
The idea of royalty in the 21st century,
都老掉牙了
it's-it's so... antiquated.
有时
Sometimes...
我会想 我们所做的
I wonder if what we do
到底对人们的生活有什么意义
has any meaningful impact on people's lives.
看开点
Well, cheer up.
至少你不用继承王位
At least you'll never be king.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
就算我爱他 又能怎么样呢
What difference would it make if I did?
♪渴望与你诉衷肠♪
♪Longing to tell you♪
♪但我总是太过胆小与腼腆♪
♪But afraid and shy♪
亚历克斯 来电
♪悠悠情思如逝水♪
♪I let my golden chances♪
♪无从讲♪
♪Pass me by♪
♪很快 你将离开我♪
♪Soon, you'd leave me♪
《卫报》亚历克斯·克莱蒙特-迪亚兹是美国政坛的未来吗
♪去远方♪
♪Off you would go♪
♪只留我 迷雾茫茫♪
♪In the mist of day...♪
♪独守 念想♪
♪Never, never...♪
他不回我短♥信♥ 也不接我电♥话♥
He won't answer any of my texts or take any of my calls.
珀西有他的消息吗
Has Percy heard from him?
珀西说亨利有时会这样封闭心门
Percy said that Henry sometimes goes into his cocoon phases
只能等他自己熬过这段
and the only thing to do is just wait it out.
我可等不了
I can't wait it out.
我都快疯了
I'm going crazy here.
你还能坐飞机啊
Well, you have air miles.
去伦敦吧
Go to London.
挽回你的爱人
Get your man.
要是他不想见我呢
What if he won't see me?
这也算是一种回答
At least you'll have your answer.
什么事
Yes?
殿下 克莱蒙特-迪亚兹先生在门外
Sir, Mr. Claremont-Diaz is at the gate.
他坚持要见您
He insists on seeing you.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we please talk?
我会让你说完想说的话
I'm going to let you say what you need to say,
然后请你离开
and then I'd like you to leave.
出什么事了 亨利
What's going on, Henry?
一周之前 我们还那么开心
A week ago, we were happy,
然后你一言不发就玩消失吗
and then you disappear without saying a word?
你至少应该给我个解释吧
I think you at least owe me an explanation.
过去这一年 我的情况我已经解释得够多了
I have done nothing but explain myself to you this past year.
不知道你还想听我解释什么
I don't know what more you want me to say,
而且你就这么大半夜闯进来 我很不喜欢
and I don't appreciate you barging in here in the middle of the night.
真抱歉 我没法像你那样 随意掐灭自己的感情
Well, I'm sorry I can't turn my feelings off as easily as you.
你真以为我就那么轻松吗
D-Do you honestly think this is easy for me?
不然你还让我怎么想
What else am I supposed to think?
你不肯跟我说话
You won't talk to me.
我只知道 比起你 我至少愿意为我们而战
All I know is I'm the one here willing to fight for us.
因为你没有任何损失
Because it costs you nothing!
我这个星期就跟疯了一样
I've been losing my mind this week
因为我爱的人
because the man I love has
一句话没留下 就从我的生活消失了
vanished from my life without an explanation.
我飞过了整个大洋
I flew across an ocean.
我
I...
我闯进一座城♥堡♥ 就为了直视你的眼睛
I stormed a fucking castle to look you in the eye
告诉你 我爱你
and tell you that I love you,
而且做好了你不会回应的准备
knowing that you wouldn't say it back.
你看 亨利 我可是为此不顾一切
So, no, Henry, in fact, this is costing me everything.
如果要了断 我总有权知道原因吧
And if this is over, I at least deserve to know why.
老天啊 亚历克斯
Oh, for Christ's sake, Alex!
你能不能哪怕有一次
For once, I wish you could see
能看到我的本来面目 而不只看到你对我的幻想
me for who I am and not who you want me to be.
有时我觉得你完全不懂我
Sometimes I don't think you know me at all.
我跟你不一样
I'm not like you.
我做事不能随性而为
I can't afford to be reckless.
我不像你 长在充满爱和支持的家庭
I wasn't raised by a loving, supportive family like you were.
我的肩上压着几百年的历史
I have centuries of history bearing down on my shoulders.
皇冠是我的樊笼 政坛是你的天地
My life is the crown and yours is politics,
对我来说都是囚牢 到哪边都一样
and I will not trade one prison for another.
我可以一边爱你
I can love you
渴望着你
and want you and...
但又厌恶那样的生活
and still not want that life.
我有这权利
I'm allowed.
好吗
All right?
你不能因此就说我是骗你
And it doesn't make me a liar.
这只不过意味着
It makes me a man with
我是个尚未完全丧失自卫本能的人
some infinitesimal shred of self-preservation,
你不能就这么闯进来 指责我是懦夫
and you don't get to come in here and call me a coward for it.
我绝不会指责你是懦夫
I would never call you a coward.
我们能想出办法 以我们想要的方式
We can figure out a way to love each other
爱着彼此 不受他人牵制
on our own terms, no one else's.
这不可能 你心里清楚
That is simply not possible, and you know it.
好吧
Fine.
我这就走
I'll leave.
你尽可躲在高墙之内
And you can live in your tower
小心翼翼地护着自己的心一辈子
and protect your heart for the rest of your life,
平静安稳地度过一生
and nothing will ever happen to you.
但是 亨利
But, Henry...
平静安稳的另一面是了无生趣
nothing will ever happen to you.
要是你想让我走 我要听你亲口说出来
So if you want me to go, you have to tell me to leave.
求你 不要逼我
Please... don't make me.
只有这样 我才会对你放手
It is the only way you're getting rid of me.
因为只要我能看到一丝希望
Because I would never leave this room
能抓住与你一起找到的幸福
if I didn't think there was any hope of holding on to the happiness
我就绝不会离开这里
that I have found with you.
要是你不信我这话 那你才是不懂我
And if you think otherwise, then you don't know me.
说吧亨利 让我走
So tell me to go, Henry,
我保证只要你说出口 我就离开 不再来扰你清静
and I promise I will walk out that door and trouble you no longer.
等等
Wait.
我想带你去看个地方
There's something I want you to see.
此门不通 请走南门
我小时候
When I was a boy...
我父亲常带我来这里
...my father used to bring me here.
在早晨 博物馆还没开门的时候
Early in the morning before the museum opened.
现在我喜欢在晚上来
Now I like to come at night.
在这里
In here,
在晚上
at night,
没有旁人直勾勾盯着我
no one else is around to gawk at you
也没人偷偷♥拍♥照
or try and take your picture.
我就像个影子 在雕塑间穿梭
You can slip between the statues like a shadow.
我小时候
When I was younger,
常会做梦
I would dream of
梦到带我的爱人来这里
taking somebody I loved here.
而他也像我一样爱着这里
And he'd love it as much as I did.
我们就在这雕塑间 悠然起舞
And we'd dance right here amidst all these statues.
不过是青春期的傻念头罢了
Just a daft pubescent fantasy.
♪古人有言♪
♪Wise men say♪
♪智者不入爱河♪
♪Only fools rush in♪
♪但我不能自已♪
♪But I can't help♪
♪无可救药♪
♪Falling in love♪
♪爱上你♪
♪With you♪
♪我能留下吗♪
♪Shall I stay?♪
♪这是否是罪过♪
♪Would it be a sin?♪
♪如果我不能自已♪
♪If I can't help♪
♪无可救药♪
♪Falling in love♪
♪爱上你♪
♪With you♪
电影精选列表