今天威斯敏斯特大教堂正在举♥行♥一场童话般的典礼
It was a storybook ceremony today inside Westminster Abbey,
皇室婚礼
菲利普王子与玛莎·菲茨罗伊小姐大婚
来宾包括亚历克斯·克莱蒙特-迪亚兹
英国未来的国王
where the future king of England,
菲利普王子 剑桥公爵
Prince Philip, Duke of Cambridge,
迎娶了他青梅竹马的爱人 玛莎·菲茨罗伊小姐
married his childhood sweetheart, Lady Martha Fitzroy.
数千民众前来祝贺这对新人
Thousands came to cheer the couple
他们也将欢呼声送给了菲利普王子的弟弟
and to cheer the prince's younger brother,
亨利王子
Prince Henry,
民众亲切地称他为"英国甜心王子"
known affectionately as "Prince of England's Hearts,"
以及他们的妹妹 碧翠斯公主
and their younger sister, Princess Beatrice,
她更是受到全世界的喜爱
whom all the world adores.
典礼公布了国际宾客名录
The wedding reception boasts a who's who of international guests,
来宾包括亚历克斯·克莱蒙特-迪亚兹
including Alex Claremont-Diaz,
美国总统那魅力四射的儿子
the charismatic son of the American president.
代表美国前来观礼的还有诺拉·霍勒伦
Also representing the U.S. is Nora Holleran,
美国副总统的孙女
the vice president's granddaughter.
她在报道我们呢
She's talking about us.
克莱蒙特-迪亚兹先生常常被称为
Mr. Claremont-Diaz is often referred to
"美国的亨利王子"
as "The American Prince Henry."
我有个主意
Here's an idea.
要不咱们逃掉今晚的派对
How about we skip the party tonight
去观光旅游
and go do touristy things instead?
不要 你疯了吗
No. Are you crazy?
我想看看白金汉宫 你不想吗
I want to see Buckingham Palace, don't you?
好吧 你今天一整天都在扫我兴
Okay, you've been yucking my yum all day.
你这是怎么了
What's going on with you?
就是...我被拿来和亨利王子对比这件事
It's... it's the whole Prince Henry comparison thing.
他这辈子参加过无数场这种高级活动
He's spent his entire life attending fancy events like this.
受过专门培训
He was trained for this.
我感觉哪怕我在晚宴上用错一把餐叉 他们都能
I feel like if I use the wrong fork at dinner, they're just...
把我生吞活剥了
gonna eat me alive.
你只要记住你又帅又有魅力 人人都爱你
Just remember, you're handsome and charming and everyone loves you.
很高兴再次见到您
It's nice to see you again.
这场婚礼大概率会引起下一次革命
When the revolution happens, it will be because of this wedding.
闭嘴 亨利 赶紧进入状态
Oh, shut up, Henry, and get into the spirit of the thing.
您好 -您好
Oh, hello. Hi. - Oh, hello.
光是婚礼蛋糕就花了七万五千镑
The cake alone costs 75,000 pounds.
他们不得不把门拆了 才能把蛋糕运进来
They practically had to break the doors down to get it inside.
太过分了
It's obscene.
这话你肯定不爱听
You're not gonna want to hear this,
但那位亨利王子实在是太美味了
but that Prince Henry is so yummy.
诺拉 别这样
Nora, no.
他就是个势利眼 -我也说不好
He's such a snob. - I don't know, man.
如果我要找个白富帅
If I was gonna go for a rich white boy,
这位就很合我心意
that is the rich white boy I'd go for.
但他是最糟糕的那类白富帅
But he's the worst kind of rich white boy.
自以为是 高高在上
So smug and entitled.
他是个王子 亚历克斯
He's a prince, Alex.
他确实是高高在上
He's literally entitled.
你知道真正过分的是什么吗
Oh, you know what is obscene?
那位总统之子真是迷人得过分
Is how attractive the president's son is.
你之前见过他吗
Have you ever met him?
见过几次
Yes, a few times.
他非常...活泼
He's very... animated.
他是世界上最粗鲁的人
He's the world's rudest person.
他是世界上最烦人的人
He's the world's most irritating person.
另外 我发誓他绝对没有188
Also, I swear that he is not six-two.
很高兴见到您
It's wonderful to see you.
我也很高兴见到您
Nice to meet you as well.
我听说过你的好多事迹
I have heard so much about you.
今晚咱俩可得好好聊聊 来吧 我们走
You're sticking with me tonight. Come on. Here we go.
近来如何
How's it going?
这杯归我了
Ooh, I'll take that.
衣服不错
Oh, that's nice.
亨利
Henry!
你最近怎么样
What's up?
好久不见
Long time no see.
亚历克斯
Alex.
这婚礼太牛了 兄弟
Killer wedding, man.
很高兴你玩得开心
I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.
可不嘛 谁不喜欢听点莫扎特呢
Ah, yeah. Who doesn't love a little Mozart?
其实是舒伯特
Actually, it's Schubert.
但我不得不好奇 做这个蛋糕的钱
Although you got to wonder how many families
能养活多少个家庭
you could feed with what this cake cost.
大概还是比不上您鞋的价格
Probably not as many as if we put your shoes on auction.
真没礼貌
Rude.
陛下 和我说说
Tell me something, Your Majesty.
今天真是太棒了
Magnificent day.
你说 亚历克斯
Yes, Alex?
你♥爸♥妈是把你送去势利眼学校进修过吗
Uh, did your parents send you to snobbery school
还是说你天生就拿鼻孔看人
or does looking down on people just come naturally to you?
就你这样 我很难不拿鼻孔看你
Well, in your case, I would say it's rather inevitable.
我俩明明一样高
We are the same height!
你说是就是吧 亚历克斯
If you say so, Alex.
很高兴见到你 -我也是 陛下
Great to see you. - You, too, Your Majesty.
其实是"殿下"
Actually, it's "Your Royal Highness."
"陛下"是用来称呼国王的
"Your Majesty"is reserved for the king.
谢谢您的礼仪课
Oh, thank you for the etiquette lesson.
你确实该好好学学礼仪
You are desperately in need of one.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
我能补救 我能补救
I can fix this, I can fix this.
这是百年威士忌
That is 100-year-old whisky.
把你的手帕给我
Just-just give me your handkerchief.
我能行
I-I got it.
我来
Got it.
没事的
It'll be fine.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
亨利
Henry!
我绝对会因为发这个而被开除的
但很值 来看
♪我不在乎名声好坏♪
♪I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation♪
♪你仍活在过去 而新一代已然到来♪
♪You're living in the past, it's a new generation♪
蛋糕大灾难
王子和总统之子在皇室宴会上引发♥骚♥乱
皇室乱作一团
总统之子与王子弄坏英国王储结婚蛋糕
白金汉宫王储皇家婚礼 灾难上演
♪女孩想做什么就做什么♪
♪A girl can do what she wants to do♪
♪这就是我要做的♪
♪And that's what I'm gonna do♪
♪我才不在乎名声好坏♪
♪And I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation♪
♪不♪
♪Oh, no♪
♪不不不不不不不♪
♪No, no, no, no, no, no, no♪
♪我不会♪
♪Not me♪
♪不会不会不会不会不会不会不会♪
♪Me, me, me, me, me, me, me♪
♪我才不在乎名声好坏♪
♪And I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation♪
♪我从未说过想提高地位♪
♪Never said I wanted to improve my station♪
♪行善只为取悦自己♪
♪And I'm only doing good when I'm having fun♪
♪我不必取悦任何人♪
♪And I don't have to please no one♪
♪我才不在乎名声好坏♪
♪And I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation♪
♪不♪
♪Oh, no♪
♪不不不不不不不♪
♪No, no, no, no, no, no, no♪
♪我不会♪
♪Not me♪
♪不会不会不会不会不会不会不会♪
♪Me, me, me, me, me, me, me♪
♪不♪
♪Oh, no♪
♪不不不不不不不♪
♪No, no, no, no, no, no, no♪
♪我不会♪
♪Not me♪
♪不会不会不会不会不会不会不会♪
♪Me, me, me, me, me, me, me♪
♪我才不在乎名声♪
♪I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation♪
♪我从不害怕离经叛道♪
♪I never been afraid of any deviation♪
♪我不在乎你是否觉得我很奇怪♪
♪And I don't really care if you think I'm strange♪
♪我才不会改♪
♪I ain't gonna change♪
电影精选列表