...bisexual.
知道了
Noted.
我也说清楚
Just to put it out there,
我是
I am...
花柱会装饰彩带和鲜花 仿佛彩虹旗
纯同性恋 像五朔节花柱那么纯
as gay as a maypole.
怎么了
What?
我完全不知道什么是五朔节花柱 -花柱
I have no idea what a maypole is. - Maypole. Right.
那东西很有名吗 在代表同性恋方面
Are they known for their homosexual tendencies?
是的 天啊
Oh, oh, God, yes.
臭名远扬 -是哦
Notorious. - Yeah.
臭名远扬
Notorious for it.
我不介意将来再这样见面
I wouldn't mind doing this again.
我也是
Me neither.
但是我们不能太认真
We just have to keep it very casual, of course.
当然
Obviously.
媒体什么的很麻烦
The press and all.
你要是爱上我了 我无法负责
I just can't afford for you to fall in love with me.
等等 我不是那个意思
Okay, wait a minute. No, that's not what I meant when I...
得了吧 陛下
Get over yourself, Your Majesty.
都说是殿下啦
It's "Your Royal Highness."
我到底还要教你多少遍
I don't know how many times I have to tell you that.
我得走了
I should probably get going.
我们下次... -我想...
I guess I'll see you... - You know, I was thinking...
你可以... -你先说
No, you can - After you. You should...
你先说
Please, you first.
下个月温莎有一场慈善马球比赛
There's this charity polo match in Windsor next month
我朋友珀西的基金会举办的
that my mate Percy's foundation organizes.
我想
I, uh...
我想也许你可以来做客
I was wondering if you might want to be my guest.
我...不会打马球
I don't know how to play polo.
该死
Damn.
但我想应该不碍事
Well, I suppose that will be all right,
因为你不用打球
seeing as you won't be playing.
我会打
I will.
你在场外看着我们打
You'll be watching on the sidelines.
不错
Great.
这样对大家来说都更安全
That's probably safer for everyone.
赞同
Yeah, agreed.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
吃点也行
Yeah, I could eat.
我有件事很想问你
There's something I've been dying to ask you.
我还和哪些名人睡过是吗
Which other famous boys have I shagged?
现在有两件事我很想问你了
There's two things I've been dying to ask you.
好吧 先问第一个
All right, let's start with the first.
你有姓氏吗
Do you have a last name?
其实我有好几个
Actually, I have several.
皇室的官方姓氏是汉诺威-斯图亚特
The official family name is Hanover-Stuart.
我父亲姓福克斯
My father's surname was Fox.
所以我的全名是
So my full name is
亨利·乔治·爱德华·詹姆斯·汉诺威-斯图亚特·福克斯
Henry George Edward James Hanover-Stuart Fox.
我还以为亚历山大·盖布瑞尔·克莱蒙特-迪亚兹
And I thought Alexander Gabriel Claremont-Diaz
已经够长了
was a mouthful.
他是挺长
He is.
你的家人知道你的事吗
Does anyone in your family know about you?
我只告诉了妹妹碧儿
My sister Bea's the only one I've told.
我母亲多半猜到了
My mum probably suspects.
我哥哥菲利普完全不知情
My brother Philip is completely oblivious.
那国王陛下呢
And what about His Majesty, the king?
祖父是个冷漠的现实主义者
Grandpa's a cold, hard realist.
在18岁生日时 他郑重其事地告诉我
He sat me down on my 18th birthday and told me
不管我有什么私欲
not to let any selfish desires I might be
都不能影响皇室形象
harboring reflect poorly on the crown.
简直瞎扯
That is some bullshit.
这就是我的生活
It's my life.
这不代表你就得接受
Doesn't mean you have to accept it.
4岁时 我发现
I was four years old when I realized
英国的每一个人都知道我的名字 但
that everyone in my country knew my name, but...
我永远也不会知道他们的名字
I would never know theirs.
亨利王子属于英国
Prince Henry belongs to Britain.
亨利·福克斯必须属于他自己 不然
Henry Fox has to belong to himself or else...
他就会消失
...he'll vanish.
他还能属于其他人吗
Can't he ever belong to someone else?
只能片刻
Only momentarily.
这里不可以
Not here.
我想今晚我们应该做♥爱♥
I think we should make love tonight.
我是说 好啊
I-I mean, yeah.
我同意
I'm down.
但是 这年头谁还说"做♥爱♥"这个词啊
But, I mean, who says "make love" anymore?
难道我们还要边做边听拉娜·德雷的歌♥吗
Are we gonna, like, listen to Lana Del Rey when we do it?
好了 好了
All right, all right.
只是
It's just...
应该怎么...做呢
Who's gonna do what?
因为我
Because I'm...
我从来没有
I've never...
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我这手足无措的样子真是太丢脸了
I'm so not playing this cool right now.
我上的是英国寄宿学校 亲爱的
I went to an English boarding school, dear.
相信我 我会照顾好你的
Trust me, you're in good hands.
小心
Now, careful.
扣子可真紧
The buttons are quite sturdy.
很牢固
Rigid.
真不敢相信 我之前竟错看了你
I can't believe how wrong I was about you.
大多数人都错看了我
Most people are.
你有没有过这种念头
Is there any part of you that...
就是 希望自己不是总统的儿子
wishes you weren't the son of the president?
或者你的家人没有从政
Or that your family wasn't in politics?
我其实希望自己能多做一点
I actually wish I could help more.
这届竞选会很艰难
It's gonna be a tough campaign.
你真的很爱政♥治♥ 不是吗
You really do love it, don't you?
对 没错
Yeah, I really do.
能够奉献一生帮助他人
To devote your life to helping others?
知道自己所做的工作对其他人的生活意义重大
To know that what you do has a meaningful impact on people's lives?
这就是我想要的事业
I know it's my life's work.
你内心里有没有...
Is there any part of you that...
动摇过
doubts?
我父亲12岁时 奶奶带他和他妹妹
My father was 12 when my abuela brought
从墨西哥来到美国
him and his sister over from Mexico.
你可能不明白 但在美国
You may not understand this, but in America,
如果你是一个姓氏中带有"Z"的移♥民♥
if you're an immigrant with a "Z" in your last name,
那么就很难在掌权者中遇到和你外貌相似
there's not a lot of people in positions of power that look like you
口音相同的人
or sound like you.
我有机会成为一个有影响力的大人物
I've been given a chance to be someone in the world
这是我父亲小时候所不能想象的人生
that my father didn't see when he was growing up.
你无法想象那对我有多大的意义
You can't know what that means.
你讲给我听
I'm learning.
你是不是告诉米格尔·拉莫斯
Did you tell Miguel Ramos
我们有能赢下得州的计划
that we had a plan to flip Texas?
什么 我没有
What? No!
他今天发了16篇推文 全都附上了他的新文章链接
16 tweets today, all linking to his new article.
他真的太爱发推特了
He really tweets too much.
"乔治城法学院的克莱蒙特-迪亚兹先生"
"Mr. Claremont-Diaz, a student at Georgetown Law,
"在竞选团的得州新战略中发挥了积极的作用"
is playing an active role in the campaign's new Texas strategy."
我怎么不知道我的竞选团队还有个得州新战略
I was unaware my campaign had a new Texas strategy.
你能给我详细讲讲吗
Can you please tell me what it is?
如果你的竞选团队读过我的备忘录 你就知道了
If your campaign had read my memo, you'd know.
我只是跟米格尔说 得州在竞选中很抢手
All I said to Miguel is that Texas is competitive
我们有意拿下得州
and we intend to win it.
我没想到他会就此写篇文章
I didn't think he'd write an article about it.
他已经写了 现在我们要向大家解释
Well, he has, so now we have to explain to everyone
事实上我们并没有所谓的得州新战略
that we don't in fact have a new Texas strategy.
电影精选列表