两位可以再坐得近一点吗
Uh, can you two scooch in a little closer together?
两位从几年前开始就是朋友了
Now, you've been mates since you met at the
当时你们在墨尔本气候峰会相识
Melbourne Climate Conference several years back.
是这样吗
Is that correct?
是的
Yes, yes.
我们一拍即合
Uh, we hit it off instantly.
没错 -就好像我们相识已久 对吧
Yeah. - It's like we'd known each other all our lives. Right?
是的
Yep.
太好了
Wonderful.
亚历克斯 你对古老的英国印象怎么样
So, Alex, what do you think of jolly old England?
我非常喜欢这里
I-I really love it here.
我母亲当选之后 我也来过几次
I've been a few times since my mom was elected.
我爱英国人♥民♥ 还有啤酒
I love the people, uh, the beer,
这里的狗狗还会穿毛衣
the dogs that, uh, that wear the sweaters.
我们这里叫"针织衫"
Well, actually we say "Jumpers".
亚历克斯很有想法
Alex has very strong opinions,
还很愿意大声分享
and-and he shares them loudly.
我会用哪三个词形容亨利
What three words would I use to describe Henry?
白人 金发 英国范
White, blond and British.
我最敬佩亚历克斯的一点是
One thing I most admire about Alex
他很乐意承认自己的错误
is his willingness to admit when he's wrong.
是非常好非常好的品德
Wonderful, wonderful trait to have.
你不知道吧 亨利的即兴说唱特别厉害
You don't know this, but Henry does the best freestyle raps.
这个 -来
Well... - Come on.
给他们表现一下 -不了
Do a little for them. - No.
这不是我... -她很想听的
That's not why... - She wants to hear it.
还记得有一段是这样的
Remember that one that was just like...
你不是特别会模仿芭芭拉·史翠珊吗
Don't you do an incredible Barbra Streisand impression?
其实他有天使一般的嗓音
Voice of an angel this one, really.
我特别喜欢跟这家伙一起玩
I love hanging out with this guy.
现在 我必须要问了
Now, I have to ask this...
因为大家都很想知道
...because it's all anyone is talking about.
你们到底为什么会跌倒在
How on earth did you end up on the floor...
白金汉宫的地板上
...in Buckingham Palace...
身上还全是蛋糕
...covered in cake?
实际上 这种事在宫里经常发生
Actually, it happens more often than you'd think in the palace.
在维多利亚女王统治时期
In the reign of Queen Victoria,
人们经常会进行食物大战
they were having food fights all the time.
小维啊
Vicky.
太经典了
Classic.
皇家滑铁卢妇幼医院
你们知道这位是谁吗
Do you know who this is?
他的母亲是美国总统
Well, his mum is the president of the United States.
我的母亲是爱丁堡女公爵
And my mum is the Duchess of Edinburgh.
也就是说他母亲比我母亲头衔要高
Which means that his mum outranks my mum.
很神奇吧
What do we think of that?
你经常来这里吗
Do you visit this place a lot?
几个月来一次吧
Every couple months.
但是从来不带摄影师来
Never with photographers, though.
这边 有枪声
This way! Shots fired!
卧倒
Stay down.
把你手拿开
Get your hands off me!
膝盖
Knee.
你坐我腿上了
Okay. You are sitting on my leg.
都这时候了 你认真的吗
Are you serious right now?
檀香33号♥ -怎么了
Santal 33. - Yeah?
也难怪 -你这是什么意思
Makes sense. - What do you mean by that?
说你品味好呢 亚历克斯 -谢了
It means you got good taste, Alex. - Thanks.
你为什么讨厌我
And why do you dislike me?
墨尔本气候峰会 首场晚宴
Climate Conference in Melbourne. First night party.
我主动向你作自我介绍
I went to introduce myself to you,
可你看我的眼神就好像我头上长了虱子
and you looked at me like I had head lice.
然后转头你就对你的掌马官说"带我离开这里"
Then you turned to your equerry and said, "Get me out of here."
我没想到你能听见
I didn't realize you'd heard that.
所以你知道这话很冒犯
So you do admit that's a douchey thing to say.
我应该更友好些的
I could have been nicer.
好了 还有呢
All right, what else?
不可能只因为那次峰会吧
It couldn't have just been the conference.
我的天 真的是
Oh, my God, it is.
真的就因为那次啊
It is, isn't it?
别说得那么轻巧 -怎么才能不轻巧
Don't minimize it. - Uh, uh, how could I possibly?
这事轻得不能再轻了
It's already as minimal as it gets.
你是认真的吗
Are you, are you seriously
那次峰会都过去多少年了
telling me that one meeting, years ago,
是 我承认我对你略有失礼
in which, yes, I admittedly acted ungenerously towards you,
你居然就这么念念不忘 耿耿于怀
h-has occupied such a vast mental and emotional space in your head?
是啊 你这么说看似是没什么
Okay, sure, when you put it like that.
但那是我第一次作为公众人物站在世界舞台上
But it was my first foray into the world as a public figure,
我心里很惶恐
and I was really scared,
你不帮我就算了 还那么打击人
and you could've helped me and you didn't.
你说得对
You're right.
抱歉我对你那么无礼 我
I'm sorry I was a prick to you. I...
不是找借口 但那段时间我对所有人都那样
It's no excuse, but I was a prick to everyone in those days.
当时 我父亲才刚去世几个月
My father had died a few months before,
可宫里还坚持让我四处应酬
and the palace insisted on parading me around.
还有 澄清一下
For the record...
我说的不是 "带我离开这里"
I-I didn't say, "Get me out of here."
而是 "我得离开这里"
I said, "I need to get out of here,"
我可不是在针对你 这是两码事
Which is a different thing entirely.
现在我觉得该道歉的是我了
Well, now I feel like I need to apologize.
危险清除了
Threat neutralized.
有个小孩带了烟花来看望朋友
Some kid brought fireworks for his friend.
你说"清除"是指...
When you say "Neutralized..."
幸好他已经在医院了
It's good he's already in the hospital.
好啦
Okay.
然后他们就成了朋友
And then they became friends.
我们撑过去了
Well, we survived it.
意味着我们以后再也不用见面了
That means we never have to see each other again.
错 我要请你参加我的新年派对
Wrong. You're expected at my New Year's party.
不去 我讨厌新年
No, I hate New Year's.
好多人挤破头也要参加我的派对呢
Most people would kill to get an invite to my party.
那正好 挤破了头我就不用出门了
That's perfect. Then kill me and I won't have to go.
拍些照片可以吗 王子殿下 迪亚兹先生
Some photos, Your Royal Highness? Mr. Claremont-Diaz?
我们现在是不是该握个手
I think we're supposed to shake hands now.
我懂我懂 站在你右边
I know, I know. Stand to your right.
亚历克斯
Alex?
好了 非常感谢
Okay, thank you very much.
我得离开这里了
Well, I need to get out of here.
几个月后见 殿下
See you in a few months, Your Majesty.
回见 沙恩
Later, Shaan.
不过我认为 由此可看出
But I think it's telling that, in it,
不论这次所谓的蛋糕门事件有多愚蠢
no matter how silly the so-called cake-gate controversy may be,
亚历克斯·克莱蒙特-迪亚兹
是克莱蒙特总统的秘密武器吗
是真的很愚蠢
and it is very silly,
但确实能看出克莱蒙特总统
you can already see the potential outlines
明年选举策略的大概情况了
of what President Claremont's campaign could be about next year, right?
再说回总统与大英的贸易协定
And in so far as it concerns the president's trade deal with Great Britain,
第一公子本周的魅力攻势
well, the first son's charm offensive this week
给他母亲的选举增添了助力
has helped his mother's campaign.
爸爸 -乖儿子
Hey, Dad. - Hey, mijo.
我飞回来时看了你的委员会听证会
I watched your committee hearing on the flight home.
加上你一共就四个人看
Yeah, you and three other people.
你对那些农业综合企业的混♥蛋♥就该更强硬些
You should be tougher on those agribusiness mofos.
或许你也可以帮我把他们推到蛋糕上
Well, maybe I can get you to push them in a cake for me.
你是看他哪里不顺眼啊
What's your beef with him anyway?
他看起来人挺好的嘛
I mean, he seems like a nice enough guy.
得了吧 爸爸
Oh, come on, Dad.
他可是精英 特权阶层 住的是宫殿
He's elite and privileged and lives in a palace.
怎么 有什么
What? What's that?
拍掉你肩上工薪阶层的渣滓罢了
I'm just brushing that working-class chip off your shoulder.
不是你跟妈教我要质疑权威的吗
电影精选列表