我的老天爷
Oh, my God.
这里就没有一件事能让我省心的
I just have to do everything around here.
沙恩·沙瓦斯塔瓦 我是扎拉·班克斯顿
Shaan Shrivistava, this is Zahra Bankston.
我知道咱俩只应该在紧急情况使用这部电♥话♥
Look, I know we said we'd only use these phones in an emergency.
现在 紧急情况来了
Well, welcome to that emergency.
美国第一公子正在我办公室里
I've got the first son in my office,
对王子念念不休 像头产崽的母牛
mooing over the prince like a cow in labor,
我现在完全没法工作
and I'm not gonna get any work done
除非你让这对同性鸳鸯
until you put these two lovesick homosexuals
通个电♥话♥
on the phone with one another.
我不在乎白金汉宫里那群满脸褶子的老白男
I don't care what any of those wrinkled white men at Buckingham Palace
扯些什么
have to say about it.
快给我迈开你完美健壮的双腿
I want you to march your skinny, perfect ass
去找王子 让他听电♥话♥
over to the prince, hand him your phone,
否则我对天发誓
or so help me God,
你别想再跟我"坦诚相见"了
you will never see me naked again.
等会儿 怎么回事
Wait, what?
就知道你能理解我 好 我们等着
I thought you might see it my way. Yes, we'll hold.
虽然你不太擅长保密工作 但我可是一流的
You might be lousy at keeping secrets, kiddo, but I'm not.
扎拉 我真想亲你一口
Zahra, I could kiss you!
敢碰我你就死定了
Touch me and die.
你好
Hello?
亲爱的
Baby.
亚历克斯
Alex?
我的天啊 你还好吗
Oh, my God. A-Are you all right?
还撑得住
I'm hanging in there.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好
No.
不 我不好
No, I'm not okay.
别急 我今晚就去伦敦
You know what? I'm coming to London tonight.
坚持住 我这就到
Just hold on until I get there.
我们一起想办法
We'll figure this out.
快来
Hurry.
求你
Please.
音障也拖不住我想见你的脚步
I'll break the sound barrier for you.
好了 让一让
Okay, move over.
你外公有给你传过话吗
Have you heard from your grandfather yet?
一个字都没有
Not a word.
我有时在想 他们的策略该不会
Part of me wonders if their entire strategy
就是假装我这个人不存在吧
is to deny I ever existed.
他们总不能关你一辈子吧
Can't keep you locked away forever.
你真得好好学学我们英国的历史了
We really need to get you a book on English history.
我现在真的好迷茫
I feel so lost right now.
从前他们都说我是"英国甜心王子" 可现在
They used to call me the Prince of England's Hearts, and now...
感觉所有人都讨厌我
it feels like everyone hates me.
他们还是爱你的
Hey, they still love you.
他们爱的是我的幻象
They loved the idea of me.
现在却不得不面对真实的我
And now they are faced with the reality.
你的演讲很动人
Your speech was beautiful.
作为你的男友 我很骄傲
It made me very proud to be your boyfriend.
作为你的男友 我可是一直都很骄傲的
I'm always proud to be your boyfriend.
真抱歉 我是白人 又是贵族
Oh, sorry, I'm white and upper-class,
所以我的爱总是有条件的
so my affection comes with strings.
说到"有条件的男友"
Oh, speaking of boyfriends on strings,
你绝对猜不到沙恩在跟谁谈恋爱
you'll never guess who Shaan is dating.
打扰了 殿下
Excuse me, sir.
国王想要见你
The king wishes to see you.
你们两个
Both of you.
现在决定逃去马尔代夫
You know, it's not too late to get out of here
还不算晚哦
and fly to the Maldives.
真诱人啊
Tempting.
但我想 我也该站出来为自己发声了
But I think it's time I stood up for myself.
一上来就要跟国王对峙吗
Might as well start at the top.
尽量少说话 才对你有利
The less you say, the better it'll be for you.
用不着你来教我 菲利普
I do not need your advice, Philip.
可你总是给人留下笑柄
Yes, well, you continue to make a mockery
后果却要...
of yourself, and in return...
在第二次世界大战期间
During the Second World War,
我们的情报部门针对我们的敌人
our intelligence services initiated a clandestine
发起了一项"虚假情报"的秘密行动
disinformation campaign against our enemies.
虽然我国仅将其视为战争时期的必要手段
While we employed it as a wartime necessity,
但也有些没有底线的国家政♥府♥
there are a number of unscrupulous governments
会时不时编造些名人的虚假故事
who routinely concoct wholesale fabrications about prominent people
以便巩固自己国家的利益
in order to further their own national interests.
我在想 亨利
I wonder, Henry.
这些桃色新闻是否也能是人为捏造的呢
Do you suppose that might explain these unseemly reports?
这都是事实 外公
It's all true, Grandpa.
不论真假 我已命令宫廷联络部
Nevertheless, I have directed palace communications
坚决否认这些指控
to issue a firm denial of these accusations.
那不是指控
They are not accusations.
是事实
They are the truth.
而我决心保护你免受这些事实的伤害
It's a truth from which I am determined to protect you.
我不需要你的保护
I don't want your protection.
只需要你的支持
I want your support.
保护还是支持 可由不得你做主
It is not yours to decide which of the two you will get.
我跟这里的人一样 都是皇室的一员
I'm as much a part of this family as anyone here,
我也有权追求幸福
and I deserve to be happy.
亨利 没人说你无权追求幸福 只是
Oh, Henry, no one is suggesting that you don't deserve to be happy. I'm...
但仅为了一时情迷就抛弃大好的前程...
But to throw away your future because of one mad infatuation...
你读过我们的信件吗 菲利普
Have you read our emails, Philip?
当然没有
God, no.
要是读过 你就会知道
Well, if you had, you would realize that
这绝不是什么一时情迷
this is more than just a mad infatuation.
我和亚历克斯 爱着彼此 铭心刻骨
Alex and I love each other. Deeply.
也认定了彼此 坚定不移
And we are committed to each other, deeply.
我可读过你们的信件 亨利
I have read your emails, Henry.
全都读过
All of them.
我看得出 你们的爱是真心的
They leave no doubt that your love is genuine.
偶有粗言秽语 但确实真挚
Occasionally vulgar but genuine.
但你的首要责任
However, your primary responsibility
不是追求真心 而是服务国家
is not to your heart but to your country.
皇室成员必须维护传统的皇室形象
And anything other than maintaining
出格的事
the traditional royal image is...
都不允许
out of the question.
为什么不允许呢
Why is it out of the question?
克莱蒙特-迪亚兹先生 你或许以为你的三言两语
Mr. Claremont-Diaz, let me disabuse you of the idea
能解决问题 请允许我打消你这个念头
that your contribution to this conversation is in any way welcome.
你只是问题本身 并非解决之道
You are party to this problem, not to its solution.
那就由我来问吧
I'll ask it, then.
我们为什么要维护传统的皇室形象
Why must we maintain a traditional royal image?
因为 因为
Bec-- because, bec--
当然是因为国人不会接受王子是个...
Because the nation simply will not accept a prince who is...
...同性恋者
...homosexual.
汤米 怎么了
Yes, Tommy, what is it?
宫外聚集了好多民众
There's a rather large crowd gathering outside.
有多少人
Well, how many people?
很难说 陛下 几千人吧
Hard to say, sir. Several thousand.
好吧 就这么决定了
Right. That's settled, then.
决定了什么
What is it that we've settled?
你们几个 立即回家
You're all to go home immediately,
等待进一步的指示
uh, and await further instructions.
外面出什么事了
What's going on outside?
亨利 碧儿 外面有车接你们回肯辛顿宫
Henry, Bea, uh, there's a car waiting to take you to KP.
我的天 亨利 快来看
Oh, my God, Henry, look at this.
亨利 碧儿
Henry, Bea.
立即回肯辛顿宫 把那美国人也带上
Kensington Palace immediately, and take the American with you.
看网上说 各地都有民众聚集
Apparently, there are crowds forming
曼彻斯特 谢菲尔德 伯明翰
in Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham,
卡迪夫 爱丁堡 还有利物浦都有
Cardiff, Edinburgh and Liverpool.
我再也不要做个满心秘密的羞愧王子
I will no longer be the prince of shame and of secrets.
电影精选列表