你明明有得州战略 你只是不打算实施
You do have a Texas strategy. You just won't implement it.
你为什么不登记一百万新选民
Why aren't you registering a million new voters?
为什么不鼓励年轻一代投票
Why aren't you firing up the youth vote,
建立草根运动
building a grassroots movement?
为什么不为你的家乡而战 妈
Why aren't you fighting for your home state, Ma?
我在为能够连任而战
I am fighting for my administration
在为那些无法承受让理查兹当总统的后果的人而战
and for the people who can't afford to have Jeffrey Richards become president.
我才不要当有史以来第一位没能连任的女总统
And I will not be the first woman to lose reelection to this office.
这是什么
What is that?
我们最新的内部民♥意♥调查
Our latest internal polling.
理查兹在锈带的支持率远超于我
Richards is killing me in the Rust Belt.
这才是我们应该关注的地方 而不是得州
That's where we need to focus, not Texas.
现在别理想主义了 我要你看清现实
You're being idealistic when I need you to be realistic.
所以你才选择从政的吗
Is that why you got into politics?
看清现实
To be realistic?
你认为民众现在真正需要的是看清现实吗
Do you think that's what the people really need right now?
我不需要听你说教什么理想主义
I do not need a lecture from you about idealism.
我当选州议会议员才28岁
I was 28 when I was elected to the state legislature.
那时 我有15万名选民
I had 150,000 constituents.
现在 我有3.3亿名
Now I have 330 million.
只有我看顾好现实
They need me to be realistic
他们才能尽情追求理想
so they can be idealistic.
如果你还不明白这一点
If you don't understand that,
那你政♥治♥上可有得学了 年轻人
then you have a lot to learn about politics, kiddo.
不许你再面向媒体讲话了
You are no longer allowed to speak to the press.
你懂了吗
Do you understand me?
遵命 总统女士
Yes, Madam President.
27岁
Twenty-seven.
什么
What?
你第一次赢得选举是27岁 不是28
You were 27, not 28, when you won your first election.
随便问一位你的女下属
Ask any of the women who work for you.
她们都会记得
They'll be able to tell you that.
总统女士 有什么需要我做的
Madam President. Do you need me for something?
竞选备忘录是怎么回事
What's the deal with this campaign memo?
得州25号♥ 克莱蒙特 2004年国会选举
我记得那个
Oh, I remember that.
在看什么
What's all that?
我第一次得克萨斯竞选 你外婆都留着呢
My first Texas campaign. Your grandmother saved everything.
每一份剪报 徽章 传♥单♥
Every press clipping, every button, every flyer.
艾伦·克莱蒙特
我看了你的备忘录
I read your memo.
很好
Good work.
我们准备派你去得克萨斯
We're sending you to Texas.
真的吗
Really?
你的预算会非常少
You'll have a shoestring budget.
每顿饭都是快餐
You'll eat fast food for every meal.
每天你会工作18个小时 并且乐此不疲
You'll work 18-hour days, and you'll love every minute of it.
有什么想说的吗
So what do you say?
什么时候开始
When do I start?
亲爱的亨利
Dear Henry:
来自孤星州的问候
Greetings from the Lone Star State.
得克萨斯支持克莱蒙特
能回到这里为我妈妈连任而工作
It's hard to put into words how exciting it is to be back here
我激动的心情难以言表
working to get my mom reelected.
共创未来 支持艾伦
这里气氛热烈
The energy here is electric,
我觉得我们可以有所作为
and I think we can make a real difference.
目标 100万名新选民
一切都好极了 如果你能在 那就更好了
The only thing that would make it even better is if you were here.
亲爱的亚历克斯
Dear Alex:
克莱蒙特与霍勒伦 一同前进
除了说"你太棒了"
I can't think of a single way to start this email
我支持艾伦
我不知道这封信还能怎么开头
except to say, "You're incredible."
登记投票 得克萨斯加油
但我能不能说 在我们分隔两地时
But should I also tell you that when we're apart,
你的肉体总会在梦里回到我身边
your body comes back to me in my dreams?
登记投票 得克萨斯加油
登记投票
我能感觉到我们彼此紧靠
I can feel your skin against mine,
我的每一块骨头都因思念你而疼痛
and it makes every bone in my body ache.
亨利 真的吗
Henry, seriously.
我在这里为我母亲全力以赴
I'm out here giving my all for my mother.
我的收件箱里可不能都是些情话
I can't have smut filling my inbox,
它们会让我心神动摇 欲♥火♥焚身[裤衩鼓包]
corrupting my mind and bulging my pants like this.
老兄 你知道我很容易"上火"的
Look, buddy, you know I am incorrigible,
所以就不要来"点火"了
so don't "incorrige" me.
我会乖的
I'll behave.
pants在英国一般指内♥裤♥
所以亨利是指这句话不管说成长裤还是内♥裤♥都适用
还有 我们这边说"长裤"不是"裤衩" 亲爱的
By the way, we call them "Trousers," Not "Pants," Dear.
但在这句话里 似乎两者都适用
But in this case, both seem to apply.
还有 所有你发的照片
Also, from all the photos you're posting,
真的都让我很想过去看看
it really makes me want to visit.
没错 我刚还在想
Yes! I was just thinking
希望有一天 你能过来看看呢
that I want you to come and see it one day.
我想让你看的太多了
Ah, there's so much that I want to show you.
我觉得你一定会爱上奥斯汀市
I think you'd really like Austin most especially.
我想看你满嘴都是烤肉酱的样子
I want to see your mouth covered in barbecue sauce,
然后我来舔干净
and then I want to lick it off.
等等 得克萨斯没有餐巾吗
Wait, don't they have napkins in Texas?
我也想过去 但我的职责在英国
I wish I could, but my duties keep me here.
亲爱的亚历克斯 一想到你正在那边改变世界
Dear Alex... It's becoming increasingly
我却在出席不用动脑的剪彩活动
difficult attending mindless ribbon cuttings
这真是越来越难以接受了
while you're out there changing the world.
真见鬼 亚历克斯 但我想你
I'll be damned, Alex, but I miss you.
亲爱的亨利 我也想你
Dear Henry: I miss you, too.
亲爱的亨利 - 亚历克斯
Dear Henry... - Alex...
我只在你面前承认这点 没和别人说过
I'll admit this to you and no one else.
虽然我表面上高谈阔论 信心满满
For all my big talk and certainty,
其实私底下 我很怕让我母亲失望
I'm secretly afraid I'm going to let my mother down.
亚历克斯 我懂你说的
Alex, I understand what you're saying,
我觉得你这症状叫"冒充者综合征"
and I believe what you're describing is called "Impostor syndrome."
得克萨斯支持艾伦
但我知道你绝不是冒充者
But I know that you are not an impostor.
新选民数刚刚达到100万了
We just hit a million voters!
我想起《理智与情感》里我最喜欢的一句话
I'm reminded of one of my favorite quotes from Sense and Sensibility.
"定义我们的 并非所说所想 而是所做所为"
"It isn't what we say or think that defines us but what we do."
我认为你的所做所为 非常惊人
And I think that what you're doing is amazing.
我们将直播纽约布鲁克林的
We're going live to the Democratic National Convention
最新消息 亚历克斯·克莱蒙特-迪亚兹民代会演讲
民♥主♥党全国代♥表♥大♥会♥
in Brooklyn, New York,
亚历克斯·克莱蒙特-迪亚兹正在那里面向公众演讲
where Alex Claremont-Diaz is addressing the crowd.
巴克莱中心
我们看看现场
Let's listen in.
自我出生以来 我妈妈每天都激励着我
My mom has inspired me every day of my life.
她传递给我一种信仰
She has passed down to me a faith
在美国 我们应该展望未来
in America that always looks to the future,
而非回首过去
not back at the past.
她对美国的愿景是以你们为中心的
Her vision for America has you at the center.
你们的希望 你们的价值 你们的未来
Your hopes, your values, your future.
再干四年 再干四年
Four more years! Four more years!
演讲不错啊 老兄
Bien hecho, cabrón.
讲的真好 -你好 米格尔
Great speech. - Hey, Miguel.
你在台上真有风采 -谢谢
You looked really good up there. - Thanks.
我说 咱俩今晚都住这家酒店呢
You know, we're both staying at this hotel tonight.
问你个事
Tell me something.
你真的以为你跟我还有可能吗
Do you honestly believe that we're ever hooking up again?
现在不这么想了
Well, I don't anymore.
咱俩之间有什么问题吗 亚历克斯 -当然
Is there a problem between us, Alex? - Yeah.
问题就是你差点害我毁了我妈妈的竞选
The problem is you sandbagging me and my mother's campaign
你在推特上大放厥词 你以为那是华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥吗
on your little wannabe Washington Post website,
还说什么我们有赢下得州的计划
claiming we had a plan to flip Texas.
你们也确实有这个计划啊
Which you do and have enacted
我对你的采访更是证实了这一点
and confirmed as much when we spoke about it on the record.
今晚唯一能证实的 就是
Well, the only thing I'm confirming tonight
你是个混♥蛋♥
is that you're an asshole.
这句你随便引用
电影精选列表