♪执子之手♪
♪Take my hand♪
♪携手一生♪
♪Take my whole life...♪
请对我多些耐心
Please be patient with me,
我保证 我会为了我们 努力勇敢起来
and I promise I will try and be brave for us.
将来史书工笔 书写我的一生
Because when they write the history of my life...
我希望里面会有你
I want it to include you...
和我对你的爱
...and my love for you.
♪因为我不能自已♪
♪For I can't help♪
历史是吧
History, huh?
♪无可救药♪
♪Falling in love♪
我们或许能创造历史呢
Bet we could make some.
♪爱上你♪
♪With you♪
♪因为我不能自已♪
♪For I can't help♪
♪无可救药♪
♪Falling in love♪
♪爱上你♪
♪With you.♪
在你能拥有全部的我之前
I want you to have some part of me...
我想先让你拥有一部分的我
...until you can have all of me again.
现在我们扯平了
Now we're even.
我爱你
I love you.
我会耐心等你 你需要多久都行
I'll be as patient as you need.
去帮你妈妈赢得竞选吧
Go win an election.
怎么了
What's going on?
外公出事了吗
Is it Grandpa?
你跟亚历克斯的邮箱遭到入侵了
Your emails to Alex have been hacked.
你们的通信一夜间全被发到了网上
They were posted overnight to Reddit.
《镜报》和《太阳报》今晨做了报道
The Mirror and The Sun ran them this morning.
现在 你们俩在博物馆的监控录像
And now security photos of the two of you
也被爆了出来
at the V have been popping up.
邮件曝光了多少
H-How many of our emails?
全部
All of them.
我知道你不好受 亨利
I'm so sorry, Henry.
我得给他打个电♥话♥
I need to call him.
这恐怕不可以 殿下
I'm afraid you can't, sir.
上面授权我没收你的手♥机♥ 以防万一
I've taken the liberty of confiscating your phone as a precaution.
你说什么
You've done what?
他们连我的手♥机♥和电脑也收走了
They've taken my phone and laptop as well.
不
No.
你们怎么能这么做 -这是宫里的命令
You can't do this. Orders from the palace, sir.
这宫里难道不是我做主吗
No, I give the orders in this palace!
这是来自白金汉宫的命令 殿下
These orders are from Buckingham Palace, sir.
目前都认为
It is believed that
这是媒体里的一伙流氓分子做的
this is the work of certain rogue elements within the media.
我们至少该跟他通个气吧
C-Can we at least get a message to him?
至少跟白宫通个气
Um, uh, t-to the White House?
我试着跟我在白宫的联♥系♥人联♥系♥过 没回信
I've tried my contacts within the White House with no luck.
白宫或许愿意跟唐宁街对话
They may be speaking to Downing Street,
但绝不会愿意跟我们沟通
but they're not speaking to us.
《镜报》称之为"滑铁卢通信"的这些邮件
The emails, which the Mirror is calling "The Waterloo Letters,"
最新消息
亨利王子通信泄露
信件内容显示 亨利王子与美国总统之子亚历克斯·克莱蒙特-迪亚兹互生情愫
详细描绘了亨利王子
detail the romance of Prince Henry
与亚历克斯·克莱蒙特-迪亚兹的恋情
and Alex Claremont-Diaz,
亚历克斯是美国总统艾伦·克莱蒙特的儿子
the son of American President Ellen Claremont.
随着亚历克斯与王子
As details emerge about
最新消息
跟进邮件泄露事件
恋情细节的曝光
Alex Claremont-Diaz's relationship with the prince,
白宫正在尽力了解情况
the White House is trying to stay on message.
这段时间对意在竞选连任的总统来说
This is obviously a critical time
显然是关键时期
for the president in her reelection bid.
民调显示 她与州长理查兹的支持率不相上下
Polls have her in a dead heat with Governor Richards.
现在我们来连线《政客》的米格尔·拉莫斯
Now we have Miguel Ramos of Politico,
他是第一位报道该事件的美国记者
who was the first American journalist to break this story
在邮件泄露后的这周里
and who has written extensively about it
他发布了大量的报道文章
in the week since the leak.
我不得不问问你 米格尔 他俩的恋情关别人什么事呢
I have to ask you, Miguel, why is this anyone's business?
毕竟亚历克斯也是一位美国公民
After all, Alex Claremont-Diaz is a private citizen.
他不只是普通公民
He isn't at all a private citizen.
他可是在他母亲的竞选中发挥了重要的作用
He's playing an active role in his mother's campaign.
难道公众人物就没有隐私权吗
Well, don't public figures have a right to privacy?
当然有 但从这些信件的内容显然可以看出
They do, but these emails clearly show a pattern of obfuscation
这段恋情迷雾重重
around this relationship,
而我的工作就是字斟句酌 分♥析♥文本内容
and it's my job to examine and contextualize them.
我很好奇 米格尔
I'm curious, Miguel.
这些邮件发布在网上的时间是
These emails were posted to Reddit
周日晚11点54分 东部标准时
at 11:54 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Sunday night,
而你第一篇文章的发布时间是周一凌晨两点半
and your first article was posted at 2:30 a.m. Monday morning.
你是怎么能
How did you have time
在仅仅两个半小时里 就读完72封信件
to read nearly 72 emails, write an article and publish it
并且写好文章发表的呢
all within two and a half hours?
我不明白你想暗示什么
I'm not sure what you're getting at.
你是真的读写飞快
Are you really that quick
还是说你早就知道会发生
or did you perhaps have advance knowledge
这次邮件泄露事件
that this leak was going to happen?
诸位早安
Good morning.
我和亨利从今年年初就在一起了
Henry and I have been together since the beginning of this year.
白宫 华盛顿
大家应该也从信中看出来了
As many of you have already read,
我们每天都在挣扎思考 这段感情对我们的家庭
we've struggled every day with what this means
我们的国家和未来意味着什么
for our families, our countries and our futures.
我们两人并非天真无知
And while neither of us is naive
我们知道身为公众人物的意义
about what it means to be public figures,
但也从没想过我们最私密
we never imagined our most private
最深藏的念头 恐惧与事实
and intimate thoughts, fears and truths
会成为大众的谈资 备受审视
would become fodder for public examination.
这一星期 我们被剥夺了一项权利
What was taken from us this week
那就是 该由我们自己决定
was our right to determine for ourselves
何时 以何种方式 向全世界公布我们的恋情
how and when we should share our relationship
公布我们做为酷儿的身份
and queer identities with the world.
真♥相♥就是 每一位酷儿都有权利
The truth is, every queer person has
用自己的方式出柜
the right to come out on their own terms
在自己想要的时间出柜
and on their own timeline.
酷儿们更有权选择完全不出柜
They also have the right to choose not to come out at all.
我们被社会所迫 隐藏酷儿的身份
The forced conformity of the closet
而强制我们出柜并非问题的解决办法
cannot be answered with forced conformity in coming out of it.
我这番话并非出于羞耻心
This isn't about shame.
而是出于对隐私权的尊重
This is about privacy
更是出于对独♥立♥自主的基本人♥权♥的尊重
and the fundamental right of self-determination,
而这也正是
which are exactly the principles
性少数群体解放运动一直以来
on which the struggle for queer liberation
所追求的准则
has always been fought.
但还有一个真♥相♥ 一个更加简单的真♥相♥
But there is another truth that's much simpler:
那就是 我爱上了一个人 只不过他刚好是个男人
I fell in love with a person who happens to be a man,
这个男人又刚好是一位王子
and that man happens to be a prince.
我满心都是他 有他的人生有无尽的欢喜
He has captured my heart and made my life immeasurably better.
我爱王子殿下
I love His Royal Highness,
亨利·乔治·爱德华·詹姆斯·汉诺威-斯图亚特·福克斯
Prince Henry George Edward James Hanover-Stuart Fox.
我希望有一天 我们能有机会
I hope one day we'll have the opportunity
以我们自己的方式 公开我们的恋情
to be public about our relationship on our own terms.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
干得漂亮
Great job.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
有没有可能我妈还是会因为我输了选举
Is it still possible I've cost my mom the election?
有
Yes.
但也有可能 会因为你赢了选举呢
But it's also possible that you just won her the election.
下周就知道结果了
We'll find out next week.
希望亨利看了我的演讲
I hope Henry was watching.
我能感觉到他在看
I could feel him watching.
他忧心的时候有个小动作
He does this thing when he's worried.
就是会皱眉
Furrows his eyebrows.
真是太可爱了
It's the cutest thing.
天 我好想他
God, I miss him.
电影精选列表