Right now I'm more into getting female-identifying candidates
当选国会议员 但他确实对花有独到的品味
elected to Congress, but he does have good taste in florists.
话说回来 再仔细讲讲这个吻吧
Anyway, okay, uh, tell me more about this kiss.
你喜欢吗
Did you like it?
他抓着我的头发 那个劲
He grabbed my hair in a way that made me understand
让我一下就明白了英式橄榄球和美式的区别
the difference between rugby and football.
我就当你是喜欢了
I'm gonna take that as a yes.
其实 也不是不喜欢
I mean, it wasn't unpleasant,
只是...有点惊讶
just... surprising.
其实你早就想和他更进一步了吧
I mean, you've been wanting him to dick you down forever.
你说什么 才不是
What? Wrong!
不 我不是 我没有
No, no, no, no, no.
好吧
Okay.
请允许我 旁观者清一下
Allow me to, um, lay out some observations for you.
我说没说中 你自己判断
Extrapolate as you wish.
首先 你这么多年一直迷恋着亨利
First, you've been, like, completely obsessed with Henry for years.
我没有 -先别打断
I've not been... - Do not interrupt me.
你已经连续几个月
You've been long-distance text flirting
每天每时每刻发消息撩他
with him all day, every day, for months.
整场跨年派对
You spent the entire New Year's party
你一直在无视青春靓丽的名流贵女们
straight-up ignoring the who's who of hot young women
就知道跟亨利聊天
in order to talk to Henry.
还有 他亲了你 你也喜欢
And, uh, he kissed you, and you liked it.
所以
So...
客观说来 你觉得这是什么意思
objectively, what do you think that means?
我不知道
I don't know.
你个木头
Come on!
我不知道 就是不知道
I don't know! I don't know!
好吧 我可以理解我可能喜欢男人
Okay, look, I can wrap my head around being low-level into guys,
但我不能理解为什么会喜欢亨利
but what I'm really confused about is being into Henry.
你跟几个男人试过
How many guys have you been with?
两个
Two.
高中一次 跟米格尔·拉莫斯一次
Once in high school and once with Miguel Ramos.
那个《政客》的记者
The Politico reporter?!
小点声
Shut up!
这我倒是真没猜到
Didn't see that coming.
那又是什么情况
What was that story there?
我们在一次竞选活动碰上了
We once made out on the campaign,
喝醉了 全身赤♥裸♥ 在浴缸里亲热来着
drunk, fully naked, in a hot tub.
我感觉他想跟我再续前缘
I get the feeling he wants me back in that hot tub,
但你也知道 记者都会讨好人
but, you know, he's a journalist.
那倒是 没出柜的王子当然更"安全"
Right. Yeah. Closeted princes are much safer.
那你们俩接下来有什么活动需要出席吗
Okay, well, do you two have any appearances coming up?
下个月招待首相的晚宴
He's supposed to be my guest
他应该作为我的客人出席
to the prime minister's dinner next month.
他总不能一整晚都无视我吧
He can't ignore me all night.
会吗
Can he?
到时候就知道了
I guess you'll find out.
朱莉娅
Julia?
诺拉 别这样啊
Nora, come on.
女士们先生们 让我们欢迎
Ladies and gentlemen, the president of the United States
美国总统 以及英国首相
and the prime minister of the United Kingdom.
总统女士
Madam President.
亚历克斯
Alex.
完美
Perfect.
亨利王子
亚历克斯·克莱蒙特-迪亚兹
总统女士
Madam President.
亚历克斯
Alex.
礼服不错 真帅 -你好 米格尔
Nice tux. Qué guapo. - Hey, Miguel.
谢谢 你也是
Thanks. You, too.
我读了你的得州竞选策略
I read your Texas campaign memo.
你怎么看到的 那可是高度机密
How? That was super confidential.
我是个记者 亚历克斯
I'm a journalist, Alex.
我当然有自己的渠道
I quite literally have my sources.
我只是想说 你有些想法真的很不错
Anyway, I-I think you've got some good ideas.
谢谢 米格尔
Thanks, Miguel.
亨利王子 请看这里
Prince Henry, over here.
他们会把你备忘录里的想法付诸实践吗
The campaign putting your memo into action?
他们应该这样做
Because they should.
今年民♥主♥党终于要赢下得克萨斯州了吗
Is this the year the Democrats finally flip Texas?
你在听吗
Earth to Alex.
不错 我们要拿下得克萨斯州
Yeah, we're, uh, gonna flip Texas.
很高兴见到你 米格尔
Good to see you, Miguel.
需要你帮忙 -哪里有威胁
I need your help. - Where's the threat?
需要清场吗 -说什么呢
Do we need to clear the room? - What?
不需要 我就是需要和亨利谈谈
No. I just need to talk to Henry.
私下谈
In private.
我最多只能让他去红屋
Best I can do is the Red Room.
再远的话 他的保镖会把你电趴下
You take him any further and his security team will taser you.
听着
Look...
我知道 我欠你一个解释
I know I owe you an explanation.
我那么做很恶劣 -闭嘴 别说话
My behavior was appalling. - Shut up. Stop talking.
等等
Wait a minute.
时间到了 我们得回到...
All right, fellas, time's up. We got to get back to--
天哪
Oh, God.
你是不是还...
So are you still...?
像巨石阵一样坚挺
Like Stonehenge.
不愧是"硬"国王子
Your Royal Hardness.
或者像大本钟
Or Big Ben.
纳尔逊纪念柱
Nelson's Column.
你在这儿呢 -妈
There you are. - Hi, Ma.
首相大人 这是我儿子亚历克斯
Prime Minister, this is my son, Alex.
很高兴看到这次你能和王子殿下好好地站在一起
It's good to see you and His Royal Highness on better terms
而不是倒在地板上
and not on the floor.
是的 首相大人
Yes, Prime Minister.
我和亨利都更喜欢靠着墙
Henry and I are much happier against walls.
还好吧
Everything all right?
很好 能出席晚宴我很高兴
Yes. Uh, very excited to be here.
希望我们能平安度过今夜
Well, hopefully we'll get through tonight
他俩可别又闹出什么丑闻
without any more scandals from these two.
今夜还长着呢 妈
The night is young, Ma.
这边请 首相大人
Please, Prime Minister.
我们接下来要这么做 -你说
Okay, here's what we're gonna do. - Yes, tell me.
接下来整个晚会
You're gonna stay at least 500 feet
你离我越远越好
away from me for the rest of the night.
很合理 -我还没说完
Sensible plan. - I'm not done.
这是当然 -然后到了半夜
Of course you're not. - Then at midnight,
你要来我在二楼的房♥间
you're gonna come to my room on the second floor of the residence
我要对你做些非常坏坏的事情
where I'm going to do some very bad things to you.
你迟到了
You're late.
先说清楚 这不会改变我俩的关系
To be clear, this changes nothing between us.
我也正要说这话
I was about to say the same thing.
你才没有 不可能
No, you weren't. That's impossible.
你何时开始...
When did you start to...
对你有意思是吗
Fancy you?
墨尔本气候峰会 首场晚宴
Melbourne Climate Conference. First night party.
你那晚的心理活动还真多啊
Wow, you had a lot going on that night.
彼此彼此
Tell me about it.
我真以为你讨厌我
I really thought you hated me.
我是讨厌你长得太好看
I hated how good you looked.
那是什么
What's that?
我奥斯汀老家的钥匙
A key to my family's house in Austin.
我们搬过来之后 我就一直戴着它
I started wearing it when we moved here.
说起来
You know, I don't...
我一生中从没拥有过一把钥匙
think I've ever owned a key in my entire life.
作为王子 什么门都会为你敞开吧
No such thing as a locked door when you're a prince, I suppose.
其实并不会
Well, you'd be surprised.
我得说清楚
Just to put it out there...
怎么了
Yes?
我应该是个
I guess you could say I'm...
双性恋
电影精选列表