从今天开始 我要让全世界认识真实的我
Starting today, the world will know me for who I am
而不是你设想的那个我
and not who you want me to be.
你们不能出去
You can't go out there.
外公 快告诉他们 他们不能出去
Grandpa, tell them that they can't go out there.
亨利 好孩子
Henry, my boy.
你确定这就是你想要的吗
Are you sure this is what you want?
一旦踏出那扇门 就不能回头了
There is no turning back if you go out there now.
当然 我也不想回头
I certainly hope not.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你更多
I love you more.
这事可有待商榷
I think that's up for debate.
这个选举之夜真是漫长
Well, it has been a long election night.
选举之夜
佛罗里达 30张选票 96%投给 杰弗瑞·理查兹
关键就看得克萨斯州的结果了
The entire race now hangs on Texas.
可能再等几分钟
It's possible we are just minutes away
得克萨斯 40张选票
我们就能知晓 下一任美国总统花落谁家
from knowing who the next president of the United States will be.
拥有265张选票的理查兹州长
With 265 electoral votes,
横扫宾夕法尼亚州 俄亥俄州 明尼苏达州
Governor Richards has swept Pennsylvania, Ohio, Minnesota...
得州 奥斯汀市
去找我爸 -威斯康星州 以及他的家乡密歇根州
Let's find my dad. -...Wisconsin and his home state of Michigan.
放松 亚历克斯 -等赢了我再放松
Breathe, Alex. - I'll breathe when we win.
克莱蒙特总统目前落后 她现在...
President Claremont is behind. She's currently...
哎呀 怎么一片红
Crikey, that's a lot of red.
是啊
Yes, it is.
胜败就看得州的结果了
It's all gonna come down to Texas.
再跟我讲讲竞选规则好吗
Remind me how this works again.
我们是蓝队 是吧
We're the blue team, right?
你们那贵族私立学校都教了些什么啊
What do they teach at that fancy private school?
只要你说句话
You just say the word,
我就能送你进得州大学奥斯汀分校读书
I'll get you enrolled at UT Austin.
但这也意味着所有目光都聚焦得州
But that means all eyes now turn to Texas,
这里是现任总统的家乡
the president's home state.
得州共有40张选票
Texas of course has 40 electoral votes,
这样情况就非常明了了
which means very bluntly and simply--
一个简单的数学题
it's easy to do the math here--
谁能拿下得州 谁就能进驻白宫
whoever wins Texas is gonna win the White House.
你好 妈
Hey, Ma.
好 儿子
Hey, hon.
我想用这类的内容
I-I wanted to say something like, uh,
"这场选举的重点从来不是我"
"This-this campaign was never about just me.
"而是我们希望给下一代留下一个怎样的国家"
It was about the country we hope to leave to our children."
大家或许还记得 正是现任总统之子
You may remember that it was her son,
亚历克斯·克莱蒙特-迪亚兹
Alex Claremont-Diaz,
强烈建议她将竞选的重心移到得克萨斯州
who was the driving force in turning her campaign's focus to Texas.
有人认为 正是这一举措
And some people said that was to the detriment
使得其竞选团队
of the campaign's ability
陪我走走好吗
Can you take a walk with me?
未能在今晚拿下锈带州的选票
to carry the so-called Rust Belt states tonight.
押注得州 可以说是一场豪赌
It was a bold gamble to focus on Texas.
赌输还是赌赢 今晚见分晓 -怎么了
We're gonna see tonight if it paid off. - What's going on?
我妈好像在准备离职演讲了
I think my mom's working on her concession speech.
你已经拼尽全力了 何况一切还没结束呢
You fought hard, and it isn't over yet.
你竟然还没注意到我的领带
You still haven't noticed my tie.
黄玫瑰
Yellow roses.
我听说得州人觉得黄玫瑰很吉利
I read it was a thing in Texas.
我希望它能给你带来好运
I thought it might bring you some luck.
天哪 幸好有你陪在我身边
Oh, my God, I'm so grateful you're here.
NBC新闻为您报道
NBC News now projects
艾伦·克莱蒙特赢得了得州的40张选票
that Ellen Claremont has carried Texas and its 40 electoral votes.
这也就意味着本台现在可以确认
And that means NBC News can now project
艾伦·克莱蒙特再次当选
that President Ellen Claremont has been reelected
美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统
as president of the United States.
看看这张地图
And looking at this map,
这种局面可以说是百年难得一见
it really isn't anything that we have seen in a generation.
共和党候选人横扫中西部各州
We've got the Republican candidate sweeping Midwest states like
例如 俄亥俄 宾夕法尼亚
Ohio, Pennsylvania...
谢谢你
Thank you.
有些人会告诉你 选举无关紧要
There are people who will tell you that elections don't matter.
但密歇根州的汽车工人
But try telling that to the auto worker in Michigan
还在担心他们的工厂会被关闭
who worries whether or not their plant will be shut down.
还有密西西比的变性高中生
Tell that to the transgender high school student in Mississippi,
他们投出了人生中第一张选票
voting for the very first time.
选举很重要 因为它让你得以发声
Elections do matter because they give you a voice,
而今晚你的声音将与千千万万的美国人汇聚到一起
and your voice is blended tonight with the voices
他们就像你一样
of millions of Americans just like you:
心胸开阔 无所畏惧 充满活力
openhearted, fearless and alive
去迎接更大胆 更光明 更美好的未来
to a bolder, brighter, braver future.
现在我们该做些什么
What do we do now?
你身上还带着我家钥匙吗
Do you still have my key on you?
我们赢了
We won.
我们赢了
We won.
您先请
After you.
你还真的是工薪阶层啊
Wow, you really are working-class, aren't you?
闭嘴吧 王子陛下
Oh, shut up, Your Majesty.
你想要我带你参观一下我家吗
Do you want me to give you a tour of the house?
带路吧 亲爱的
Yes, lead the way, darling.
好的 我在那里迈出了第一步
All right, so I took my first steps right over there.
不要走开 片尾有个小彩蛋
♪太妩媚♪
♪Far too femme♪
♪即便身处石堆之中♪
♪Surrounded by rocks♪
♪你仍然看起来像宝石♪
♪You're gonna look the gem♪
♪你可以衣着平凡♪
♪You can dress it away♪
♪谈吐普通♪
♪Talk it away♪
♪让自己显得很无趣♪
♪Dull down the flame♪
♪但那都是伪装♪
♪But it's all pretend♪
♪都是伪装♪
♪It's all pretend♪
♪我的父亲会怎么做♪
♪What would my, what would my father do?♪
♪我是否要品尝这禁果♪
♪Do I take a bite, take a bite of the fruit?♪
♪我听其他人说♪
♪I've heard other people say♪
♪如果你觉得羞耻 那一定是哪里出错了♪
♪It can't be right if it causes you shame♪
♪你为我骄傲吗♪
♪Have I made you proud?♪
♪好好看看我♪
♪Take a look at me now♪
♪我是否继承了父亲的眉眼♪
♪If I've got my father's eyes♪
♪继承了母亲的微笑♪
♪I've got my mother's smile♪
♪是对是错♪
♪Wrong or right♪
♪红绿灯前别再迷惑♪
♪You're standing right in front of a green light♪
♪看看他的脸♪
♪Just look at his face♪
♪多么英俊♪
♪What a beautiful face♪
♪你此刻作何感想♪
♪How it makes you feel inside♪
♪我的父亲会怎么做♪
♪What would my father do?♪
♪我是否要品尝这禁果♪
♪Do I take a bite, take a bite of the fruit?♪
♪你为我骄傲吗♪
♪Have I made you proud?♪
♪好好看看我好吗♪
♪Take a look at me now♪
♪我是否继承了父亲的眉眼♪
♪If I've got my father's eyes♪
♪继承了母亲的微笑♪
♪I've got my mother's smile♪
♪你为我骄傲吗♪
♪Have I made you proud?♪
♪好好看看我好吗♪
♪Take a look at me now♪
♪我是否继承了父亲的眉眼♪
♪If I've got my father's eyes♪
♪继承了母亲的微笑♪
♪I've got my mother's smile.♪
♪你是个清醒梦吗♪
♪Are you a lucid dream?♪
♪似乎是这样♪
♪That's what it seems♪
♪我不确定这一切是否真实♪
♪I'm not really sure if it's real♪
♪但我得说♪
♪But I just got to say♪
♪我找到了自己的路♪
♪I found my way♪
♪森林中有一些神奇的感觉♪
♪The forest got some magical feel, yeah♪
♪你得为我的人生上色♪
♪You've got to color my life♪
♪你得来填满我的思索♪
♪You've got to fill in my thoughts♪
♪你得为我的人生上色♪
♪You've got to color my life♪
♪当城市消失♪
♪When the city is gone♪
♪你得来填满我的思索♪
♪You've got to fill in my thoughts♪
♪那些感觉仍在♪
电影精选列表