那是因为我用的是“吉列牌”剃须刀。
Soothe your skin with campo, phanique, antiseptic powder.
舒缓皮肤,就用“坎波”牌爽身粉
The movies are at home,honey. They're the perfect snack.
在家看电影,亲爱的。它们是完美的零食。
Icy, the coldest drink in town at a sweet low price.
冰凉,本城最凉爽的饮料,价格又低又“甜”。
Come on, Coleman's. Light my fire.
来根柯尔曼香烟,我帮您点上。
He continued to focus on his role
as the president of Screen Actors Guild.
他继续专注于,他作为美国“演员公会”主席的角色。
Well, he did quite well, actually.
事实上,他做得很好。
But the movie opportunities started to evaporate.
但拍电影的机会,开始消失了。
Yes, he was a B movie star. This is well known.
是的,他是B级电影明星。这是众所周知的。
But what does this have to do with losing our motherland?
但这与我们伟大祖国-苏联的消失,有什么关系呢?
Communism is not the motherland.
共♥产♥主义,并不是我们的祖国。
They the motherland.
他们才是祖国。
Tergen Yev, Lev Tostoy,Chekhov, that's the motherland.
屠格涅夫、列夫·托尔斯泰、契诃夫,这些才是祖国。
The motherland.
母亲的国度。
Is he a...
就在这里...
I don't know, but...
我不知道,但是...
I can't.
我不能再说了。
Hello?
你好?
Oh, no.
哦,不。
Ronnie?
罗尼?
Thank you, Lord, for my mother.
主啊,为了母亲,我感谢你。
Take care of her.
在天国,照顾她。
I know you will.
我知道,你会的。
Your gut and faith will serve and test. Come on.
你的内心和信念,将会得到伺服和应验。安息吧。
While he mourned the loss of his
mother and continued to struggle with his career,
当他为失去母亲而悲伤,继续为事业奋斗的时候,
the world was passing him by.
这个世界正与他“擦身而过”。
The United States and Soviet Union now face off in a new Cold War.
美国和苏联在一场新的冷战中对峙。
(共♥产♥主义占据古巴,卡斯特罗取得政♥权♥)
Nuclear retaliation looms.
核报复迫在眉睫。
(古巴流亡者在猪湾惨败)
The purpose of these bases can be none other than to provide
a nuclear strike capability against the Western Hemisphere.
这些基地的目的,无非是提供,针对西半球的核打击能力。
(苏联在古巴部署核武器)
President Kennedy's blockade stops
the advance of nuclear weapons into Cuba.
肯尼迪总统下令的封锁,阻止了核武器进入古巴。
(肯尼迪让赫鲁晓夫撤走古巴核武器)
(红军在建造柏林墙,分隔百万人♥民♥)
Movements across Germany have been stopped
as the East Germans built a war overnight,
东德人在一夜之间制♥造♥了一场战争,不仅把国家分开,
separating not only the country, but Davis and family.
也把戴维斯和他的家人分开,德国各地的运动都停止了。
(肯尼迪访问西柏林,支持德国人♥民♥,
在勃兰登堡前发表“自♥由♥,是不可分隔的”讲话)
He became host of TV show for appliance company.
他为电器公♥司♥,在电视上做广♥告♥代言人。
(里根,从大银幕转到了小屏幕)
He toured across the country,
meeting factory workers and giving speeches.
他在全国各地巡回演出,会见工厂工人并发表演讲。
He was like politician with no party.
他就像一个没有党派的政♥治♥家。
So he decided to set his sights on something else.
所以,他决定把目光,投向其他领域。
Us.
我们苏联。
He devoured books about communism,
espionage, our takeover of Eastern Europe,
他如饥如渴地阅读有关共♥产♥主义、间谍活动、我们接管东欧的书籍,
and the construction of the Berlin Wall.
还有关于柏林墙的建造的书籍。
You know, our bed's a lot more comfortable.
你要知道,我们的卧床,已经变得很舒服了。
Well, unless you prefer,uh, political chambers to me.
除非,你更喜欢政♥治♥密室,而不是我。
Well, you know that's not true.
哦,你知道那不是真的。
Come to bed, honey. It's late.
上♥床♥吧,亲爱的,很晚了。
You know, all they have are missiles and oil.
他们想的,只有导弹和石油。
If we get them to spend money they
don't have, they can't support themselves.
如果我们让他们去花他们并没有的钱,他们就无法养活自己。
The Soviets.The Soviets.
-那些苏联人。 -苏联人。
We've been going about this all wrong.
我们以前一直都做错了。
We don't have to match their missile for missile.
我们根本就不该用导弹,去对付他们的导弹。
All we have to do is just keep up the pressure.
我们要做的就是,保持压力。
We have deeper pockets than they do.
因为,我们比他们更有钱。
In the year I thought I married an actor.
那年,我以为我,嫁给了一个演员。
Well, you can always talk to Dick Nixon, President Kennedy,
嗯,你可以随时和迪克·尼克松副总统、肯尼迪总统
or any of your political friends.
或任何你的政♥治♥朋友谈谈。
But why is it that my husband seems
to know what's gonna happen before they do?
但为什么我丈夫,似乎比他们,更早知道会发生什么?
Well, I was a lifeguard at a pub with a swimming hole on a river.
那是因为,我曾经当过河边公共游泳区的救生员。
And I studied that river.
我研究了那条河。
And I learned how to read the currents.
我学会了如何解读水流。
Not just the ones on the surface,
不仅仅是河流表面上的,
but also the ones that were deep
underneath the water, flowing way under.
还有深埋在水下的,在水下流动的。
And I got good at it.
而且我很擅长。
I knew people were in trouble before they did.
我知道,人们在发生危险前,都会有麻烦。
(加州,旧金山
196♥4♥年)
Moon, thank you for bringing
your brother up here on such short notice.
穆恩,谢谢你这么快,就把你弟弟带过来。
It wasn't easy. He's not a fan of flying.
这并不容易。他不喜欢坐飞机旅行。
Well, we'll remedy that.Thank you for coming, Mr. Reagan.
好吧,我们为此会补偿的。谢谢您的光临,里根先生。
Thanks for having me, Mr. Tuttle.
谢谢你邀请我,塔特尔先生。
Now, we understand that you jumped the aisle and switched parties.
现在,我们知道你“跳过船帮”,换了党派。
Well, my brother and I both.
是的,我哥哥和我都是。
We came of age under FDR.Our dad, Jack, he was a huge fan.
我们是在罗斯福执政时期长大的。我们的爸爸,杰克,他是坚定的民♥主♥党。
And we were proud to be New Deal Democrats.
我们那时,为成为倡导新政的民♥主♥党人而自豪。
So why did you leave him?
那你为什么背离他?
I didn't. They left me.
我没有。是他们背离了我。
How do you feel about campaigning for Goldwater?
你对为戈德华特竞选,有什么看法?
(共和党保守派,196♥4♥年与肯尼迪竞选总统)
He's gonna get shellacked in
November. No way he takes the White House.
他会在11月被击败的。他不可能入主白宫。
Mr. Tuttle's right. He can't beat LBJ.
塔特尔先生说得对。他打不过林登.约翰逊。
I'm curious, Ron. What would you say is the issue of our time?
我很好奇,罗恩。你认为我们这个时代的问题是什么?
No question about it.Communism and the Soviet Union.
毫无疑问。共♥产♥主义和苏联。
Domestic issues is what I'm more curious about.
我更感兴趣的是,国内问题。
What's more domestic than survival, Mr. Tuttle?
还有什么比生存更重要的呢,塔特尔先生?
Communism is the natural enemy of freedom.
共♥产♥主义是自♥由♥的天敌。
It won't stop attacking us from the outside or the inside.
它会不停地从外部或内部攻击我们。
And it's spreading around the world
while we wring our hands trying to negotiate.
当我们握紧双拳,在与之谈判时,共♥产♥主义正在全世界蔓延。
What did I tell you guys? He's not just a pretty face.
我怎么跟你们说的? 他不只是长得漂亮。
Why don't you put your money
where your mouth is, Ron? Get in the game.
你为什么不把钱,花在你说的话上呢,罗恩?踏入政坛吧。
Support Goldwater and then run for office.
支持戈德华特,然后竞选公职。
Well, he'd win State Senate and a
landslide. State Senate. How's that sound?
-他会以压倒性优势赢得州参议员。州参议院。 -听起来如何?
Well, I played his senator once.
好吧,我曾经扮演过一次他的参议员。
But I never played a governor.
但我从未扮演过州长。
17 years after I had begun following him, he
made his debut on American political stage.
在我开始跟踪他17年后,他在美国政♥治♥舞台上,首次亮相。
Well, I'd like to suggest to you there is no such
thing as left or right. There's only up or down.
好吧,我想建议你们,没有所谓的向左或向右。只有上升或下降。
I believe that the issue is confronting us across party lines.
我相信,我们面对的这个问题,是跨党派的。
Now, one side of this campaign has been telling us that
the issues of this election are not the same.
现在,这场竞选的对方,一直在告诉我们,这次选举的议题,是不一样的。
The line has been used. We've never had it so good.
这套台词被用过了。我们已经不想再听了。
Somewhere a perversion is taking place.
某些地方,正在发生着变♥态♥的压♥迫♥行为。
Should Moses have told the children of Israel
to live in slavery under the Pharaohs?
摩西应该让以色列人的子孙,在法老的奴役下生活吗?
Should Christ have refused to cross?
基♥督♥应该拒绝十字架吗?
Should the Patriots have thrown down their guns
and refused to fire the shot heard round the world?
爱国者们就应该放下他们的枪,拒绝发射响彻世界的枪声吗?
You and I have the courage to say to our enemies,
你和我,有勇气对我们的敌人说,
"There is a price we will not pay, a
point beyond which they must not advance."
“有一个开价,是我们不会支付的,那就是他们的‘得寸进尺’。”
We'll preserve for our children this,
the last best hope of man on earth.
我们要为我们的孩子保留这个,地球上人类最后的、最美好的希望。
Or we'll sentence them to take the
last step into a thousand years darkness.
否则,我们就宣判他们,向千年黑暗迈出最后一步。
When great forces are on the move in the world,
we learn that we are spirits, not animals.
当世界潮流浩浩荡荡时,我们知道,我们是有灵魂的,而不是动物。
There's something going on in
time and space, beyond time and space,
在时间和空间中,超越时间和空间的事情,正在发生,
which whether we like it or not, spells duty.
不管我们喜欢与否,这都意味着责任。
You and I have a rendezvous with destiny.
你和我都有个,与命运交会的时刻。
[applause]
[掌声]
Mr. Goldwater lost decisively, but the crusader had arrived,
戈德华特先生输得惨不忍♥睹,但“十字军战士”已经到来了,
and he was putting us on notice that he was not afraid to take us on.
这个“十字军”让我们注意到,他不怕与我们较量。
Hello.
你好。
Hi, it's you.
嗨,是你俩啊。
Well, yes.
嗯,是的。
What are you doing here?
你俩怎么来这儿了?
Did I win something?
我赢了什么吗?
No.
电影精选列表