Let them talk.
让他们谈吧。
You go in there, you're fired.
你要是进屋去,你就被解雇了。
Tiger Man.
他才是“虎人”。
My proposal is this,that you and I, by the time that I leave office,
can reduce our missile counts by half.
我的建议是,在我卸任之前,你和我,可以将我们的导弹数量减少一半。
I'm not a patient man either.
我同样,不是个有耐心的人。
I do not intend to leave office before they are gone, completely.
在导弹们完全消失之前,我不打算离任。
Oh, no.
噢,不要。
Honey, look what I've done.
亲爱的,看看我都干了啥?
Oh, dear.
哦,亲爱的。
Maybe we can find another one.
也许,我们可以再去找一条。
Mr. President, we go live in five minutes.
总统先生,五分钟后开始直播。
I think we should find another one.
我觉得,我们应该再找一条。
No.
不。
Every kid knows his goldfish.
每个孩子都认识他的金鱼。
I'm going to write him a note.
我要给他写张纸条。
We need to go now.
我们现在就要走了。
I mean, the entire world is waiting.
全世界都在等着你呢。
The world can wait.
全世界可以等。
I'm going to write him a note.
我要给他写道歉信。
It's my Ronnie.
这就是我的罗尼。
I have to wait.
我也得等。
Nothing was really agreed to yet beyond agreeing to meet again.
除了同意再次会面之外,没有达成任何真正的协议。
But the Soviet Union and USA were talking to one another,
总算,苏联和美国是在相互对话,
instead of at one another.
而不是互相攻击。
That's just true, man.
咱这次,是真的,伙计。
Reagan's allies against us included the pope, Thatcher,
里根的那些反对我们的盟友,包括教皇、撒切尔,
the Iron Lady, and leaders of West Germany and Japan,
那个铁娘子、西德和日本领导人,
Cole and Nakasone.
科尔和中曾根康弘。
We stand firmly behind you.
我们坚定地支持你。
(日本首相,中曾根康弘)
When you speak with Secretary Gorbachev,
you are speaking for us in free word.
当你和戈尔巴乔夫总♥书♥记♥谈话时,你是在用自♥由♥的语言,为我们说话。
Well, we understand that you are surrounded by communists,
我们知道,日本周围,都是共♥产♥主义国家,
and we appreciate you standing with us.
我们很感激,你和我们站在一起。
Be careful.
小心。
Remember, communists have no problem with lying to achieve their goals.
记住,共♥产♥党人可以毫不犹豫地,为了达到目的,而撒谎。
They are testing you to see if you will stand firm.
他们在考验你,看你是否坚定。
Don't worry.
别担心。
I dealt with these guys back in Hollywood.
我在好莱坞,跟这些人打过交道。
I even have the scars on my back to prove it.
我背上的伤疤,也证明了这一点。
And I promise you,we're not going to lose.
我向你保证,我们不会输的。
In other news, President Reagan has landed in Reykjavik,
其他方面,里根总统抵达冰岛首都雷克雅未克,
Iceland to continue discussions with Soviet Premier Gorbachev
over nuclear disarmament.
继续与苏联领导人戈尔巴乔夫,就核裁军问题,进行讨论。
50% across the border reduction.
双方都削减50%的军备。
All weapons groups.
涵盖全面的武器。
Tactical, INF, ICBM.
战术导弹,中程导弹,洲际导弹。
In exchange, suspension of your strategic defense initiative.
作为交换,暂停你方的战略主动防御计划。
Star Wars.
星球大战计划。
Some refer to it.
有些人提到了它。
Counter proposal.
你这是在,讨价还价。
We share all SDI technology.
我们共享战略主动防御技术。
We develop it together.
我们一起开♥发♥这项技术。
We'll even pay for it.
我们甚至愿意,为此付钱。
And we eliminate all ballistic missiles in 10 years.
我们将在10年内,消除所有弹道导弹。
Together.
我们一起。
You refuse to share oil drilling technology,and you offer this?
你们拒绝分享石油钻探技术,却提出这个?
SDI is a completely defensive system.
“战略主动防御”是一个完全的防御系统。
This is the line, Mr. President.
这是在说台词,总统先生。
If you walk away, you will have missed the chance of going down
in history as the president who paved the way for nuclear disarmament.
如果你离职时,你将失去作为,为核裁军铺平道路的总统,被载入史册的机会。
How will you explain this to your free people?
你怎么向你的自♥由♥人♥民♥解释?
Mr. President, I'm offering you the biggest win of your presidency.
总统先生,我给你的是,你总统任期内最大的胜利。
Just drop SDI.
只要放弃,战略主动防御计划。
Just drop SDI.
只要放弃,战略主动防御计划。
Yet.
(用俄语说)不。
Let's go, George.
我们走,乔治。
You would lose the whole deal over this one thing.
你会因为这事,失去一切的。
This is a fair offer.
这是一个公平的提议。
As was mine.
我曾经的(建议)也一样。
I don't know what more I could have done.
我不知道,我还能做些什么。
You could have said yes.
你本可以说,“是”的。
After he walked away from the negotiating table,
we were in a very dark place.
他离开谈判桌后,我们陷入了非常黑暗的境地。
We knew it was over, unless something extraordinary happened.
我们知道,一切都结束了,除非有什么特别的事发生。
We've accepted two more shipments of Soviet RPGs
and AK-47s coming out of Cuba, headed for Nicaragua.
我们又截收了两批从古巴运往尼加拉瓜的,苏联火箭弹和AK-47步♥枪♥。
Freedom fighters are holed up in the mountains.
自♥由♥战士们躲在山里。
David and Goliath,but they're making a go of it.
如同大卫和歌♥利亚作战,但他们成功了。
(副总统,布♥什♥)
Well, I like these guys.
那么,我喜欢这些家伙们。
They remind me of Washington and the Continental Army.
他们让我想起了乔治.华盛顿和大♥陆♥军。
What do they need?
他们需要什么呢?
What do they always need?
他们总是需要什么?
Band-aids, guns, and money.
邦迪创可贴,枪♥支♥,还有钱。
Well, give them what they want.
好吧,给他们想要的。
Mr. President, we won't have the Congress with us on this one.
总统先生,在这个问题上,我们不会得到国会的支持的。
And nothing but the truth, for help you God, I do.
我只说真话,上帝保佑,我愿意这么做。
(伊朗门事件听证会)
Please be served.
请聆讯。
The American Congress had said no to giving money
to these friends in Nicaragua.
美国国会拒绝向尼加拉瓜的这些朋友们,提供资金。
And the Crusaders had hostages in the Middle East
and needed to free them.
这些“十字军们”在中东有人♥质♥被困,他们需要解救他们。
But it was American policy never to negotiate with terrorists.
但美国的政策是,绝不与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判。
But somewhere, a plan was hatched.
但不知在什么地方,一个计划被酝酿出来了。
Reagan's Iran-Contra situation comes down to this.
里根的伊朗门事件可以归结为这样。
What did the president know and when did he know it?
总统知道什么,他什么时候知道的?
And if you people of the press want any more answers,
如果你们这些媒体想知道更多答案,
you ask President Reagan.
你们去问里根总统。
Five decades of his struggle against us,
他和我们抗争了五十年,
and it came down to whether he could survive a domestic scandal.
现在的问题是,他能否挺过一场国内丑闻。
In spite of the wildly speculative and false reports,
尽管有很多猜测和虚假的报道,
we do not negotiate with terrorists.
但我们不会和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判。
And we did not trade arms for hostages.
我们也没有,用武器交换人♥质♥。
These accusations are potentially impeachable offenses.
这些指控可能会,遭到弹劾。
And if true, some observers believe his presidency
could be hanging in the balance.
如果这是真的,一些观察人士认为,他的总统职位可能岌岌可危。
For WNews4 at the White House, I'm Carl Long.
这里是WNews4在白宫的报道,我是卡尔·朗。
Bonnie, you have to do something.
亲爱的,你得做点什么。
Have you seen this?
你看过这个吗?
Yes, I've seen it.
是的,我看过。
Are you listening to these people?
你在听这些人说话吗?
They want nothing more than to see you burn.
他们只想看到,你被烧死。
You know, they may smile and call you Mr. President,
but they hate you.
他们可能会笑着称你为“总统先生”,但他们讨厌你。
They hate what you say, what you believe in, who you are.
他们讨厌你说的话,你的信仰,你的为人。
Honey, I just can't accept that.
亲爱的,我无法接受这些。
No, no, you never could.
不,不,你永远不会的。
You're the optimist.
你是乐观主义者。
You're the one who wants to see the good in people.
你就是那个,愿意看到“人性善”的人。
But it's my job to see through them and protect you.
但我的职责是,揭穿他们,保护你。
That's why we're such a good team.
这就是为什么,我们是一个很好的团队。
Honey, you know Washington.
亲爱的,你了解华盛顿。
You know the way it works.
你知道,这是怎么回事。
It's politics.That's all--
这就是政♥治♥。这些都是...
They're talking impeachment.
他们在讨论弹劾。
Holy impeachment.
要命的弹劾。
Yes.They want to destroy you.
没错。他们正要毁了你。
They're putting you on trial, removing you from office.
他们要审判你,把你赶下台。
This isn't about politics anymore.This is about you.
这已经不是政♥治♥问题了。这是关于你个人了。
Everything is at stake.
一切都危在旦夕。
One more headline, one more star witness,
one more arrest,and they will do it.
再出一个头条,再出一个明星证人,再逮捕一个人,他们就会这么做。
I have cooperated with them.
我已经和他们合作了。
I appointed a special prosecutor.
我任命了一位特别检察官。
电影精选列表