He said to his wife,what do you mean change the baby?
他对妻子说:“你说给孩子换尿布,是什么意思?”
I'm a ball player,that's not my line of work.
我是个棒球手,换尿布不是我的工作。
And she turned around with her
hands on her hips and she communicated.
她转过身,双手叉腰,开始沟通交流。
She said, look buster, you lay the diaper out like a dine.
她说,听着,老兄,你把尿布像晚餐台布一样铺好。
You put second base on home plate,
put the baby's bottom on the picture smile,
你把二垒位置铺在本垒位置上,把婴儿的屁♥股♥放在画面上显现,
hook up first and third, slide home underneath.
把一垒和三垒连起来,把本垒板从婴儿屁♥股♥下面滑过来。
And if it starts to rain, the game
ain't called, you start all over again.
如果开始下雨,比赛还没举♥行♥,你就得重新开始。
[LAUGH]
[笑声]
(1981年三月30日,华盛顿特区,希尔顿酒店)
So I'm going to communicate.
所以,我要进行沟通。
Now I know that we can't make things
right overnight, but we will make them right.
我知道,我们不可能一夜之间,把事情解决掉,但我们会解决的。
Our destiny is not our fate, it is our choice.
我们的命运,不是注定的,而是我们选择的。
You and your forebearers helped
build this nation, now help us rebuild it.
你们和你们的祖先帮助建立了这个国家,现在请帮助我们重建它。
Thank you very much.
非常感谢你们。
(美国劳工总会与产业劳工组织建筑业分部)
[APPLAUSE]
[掌声]
Thank you Mr. President.
谢谢你,总统先生。
Good job Mr. President.
干的漂亮,总统先生。
Rise on the move.
开始行动。
Wait, great sir.
等等,太好了,先生。
Boy, you tripped down memory lane.
孩子,你回忆起来了。
Haven't seen him in decades, right with the AFL CIO.
几十年没见他了,跟“劳联产联”混在一起了。
He said the two of you fought with a guy in Hollywood named Sorrel.
他说,你们俩在好莱坞,和一个叫索雷尔的人打过架。
Sorrel, her Sorrel.
索雷尔,赫伯.索雷尔。
Yes, he was working for the Soviets trying
to infiltrate Hollywood through the unions.
是的,他为苏联人工作,试图通过工会,渗透到好莱坞。
Roy and I used to call him Sorrel after that.
从那以后,罗伊和我都叫他,“苏雷尔”。
What's next on the agenda?
下一个议程是什么?
[LAUGH]
[笑声]
My mother used to say,everything in life happens for a reason.
我妈妈曾经说过,生活中每件事的发生都有原因。
Even the most disheartening setbacks.
即使是最令人沮丧的挫折。
And in the end, everything,even seemingly random twists of fate,
最后,所有的事情,甚至看似随机的命运转折,
is all a part of the divine plan.
都是神圣计划的一部分。
Details are very sketchy at this moment.
目前,细节还很不清楚。
We don't know precisely what happened.
我们不知道,到底发生了什么。
We don't know the sequence.
我们不知道,后续情况。
First of all, the president is safe.
首先,总统很安全。
That is, Justice, pardon me please.
那是,就像这样,允许我接个电♥话♥。
Hello, Bob.
你好,鲍勃。
I'll wait for somebody in the back room to come up here
and tell us we had been
我会等后面房♥间的人过来,告诉我们发生的事,
reporting to you that the president was not injured.
我们一直在向你们报告,总统没有受伤。
The White House has confirmed now just in the last few minutes that
白宫在最后几分钟确认
President Reagan has indeed been shot.
里根总统确实中枪了。
He has in communication.
无法和他进行沟通。
[SOUND] Is there any evidence
the assassin was working for the Soviets?
[杂音]有证据表明,刺客为苏联人工作吗?
I can't say, Leslie.
我不能说,莱斯利。
Communists have seized power by force in Russia.
共♥产♥党人在俄♥国♥用武力夺取了政♥权♥。
Anyone standing in the way of revolution will be removed.
任何阻挡革命的人,都将被清除。
An island of good and hands descended across the continent.
一个充满善意和双手的岛屿,横跨了整个大♥陆♥。
(丘吉尔著名的“铁幕演说”)
The seeds of totalitarian regimes are nurtured
by misery and war.
极权主义政♥权♥的种子,是由苦难和战争孕育的。
They spread and go on the evil side of poverty and strife.
他们传播,并走向贫穷和冲突的邪恶一面。
They reach their full growth
when the hope of a better life has died.
当人们对美好生活的希望破灭时,他们就会充分成长。
We must keep their hope alive.
我们必须让他们怀有希望。
The world witnessed a new level
of destruction in the first atomic bomb.
世界见证了第一颗原♥子♥弹♥的毁灭,达到了一个新的水平。
This show of atomic force is only a warning of things to come.
这种原子力量的展示,只是对即将发生的事情的警告。
Soviet Union has by violence and intimidation,
苏联♥通♥过暴♥力♥和恐吓,
border the rights of Poland, Ukraine, and
Czechoslovakia holding millions in a prison unable to escape.
将波兰、乌克兰和捷克斯洛伐克的权利关在牢笼里,使数百万人无法逃脱。
The world is focused today on
Berlin, where East and West based off.
今天,世界的焦点,都集中在东德和西德的大本营,柏林。
The Soviet regime looks to close its border in East Germany
against those fleeing the totalitarian crackdown.
苏联政♥权♥打算关闭在东德的边境,阻止那些逃离极权主义压♥迫♥的人。
Castro's takeover of Cuba secures the Soviets a base for
nuclear aggression aimed at the United States.
卡斯特罗接管古巴,为苏联提供了一个,针对美国的核侵略基地。
Now it is time for this nation
to take a clearly leaning role in space
现在,是时候让这个国家,在太空成就中,扮演一个明确的角色了,
achievement, which in many ways
may hold the key to our future on Earth.
这在很多方面,可能是我们在地球上,未来的关键。
里根
俄♥罗♥斯♥,莫斯科
现今
You still worried they are listening?
你还担心他们在听吗?
They stopped listening to me a long time ago.
他们很久以前,就不听我的了。
Not me, I'm sending him to see you.
不是我,我派他去见你。
This is no longer a fight for old men.
这不再是老年人的战斗。
Perhaps not, but he's our youngest
cabinet member in room to be the next president.
也许不是,但他是下任总统的,最年轻的内阁成员。
He has little experience, but some
of us believe he can be the next leader.
他没有什么经验,但我们中的一些人相信,他能成为下一任领导人。
However, he will need to learn from our mistakes.
然而,他需要从我们的错误中,吸取教训。
You mean my mistakes?
你是说,我的错误吗?
Try to look at this as an opportunity to make things right.
试着把这看作是,改正错误的机会。
Does anyone else know he's coming to see me?
还有人知道,他要来看我吗?
Let's hope not.
希望不会。
Hello.
你好。
Hello.
你好。
I'm here to see Victor Petrovich.
我是来见维克多·彼得罗维奇的。
Please come in.
请进吧。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Thank you for seeing me, comrade.
谢谢你接见我,同志。
Comrade?
同志?
We don't use that term much any longer.
我们已经不怎么用这个词了。
offered in respect for you in a time that deserves equal respect.
这是对您的尊重,同样也是,对那值得尊重的年代。
1981.
1981年产的。
Who?
谁?
Special.
太特殊了。
So, what brings the rising star of
Mother Russia to visit with an old spy?
那么,是什么让俄♥罗♥斯♥的后起之秀,来拜访一个老间谍呢?
To ask just one question of you.
我只想问你一个问题。
Why?
为什么?
Why?
为什么?
If I'm about to regain our
rightful place in this world, I must know.
如果我要在这个世界上,重获应有的地位,我必须知道。
Why we failed 30 years ago?
为什么30年前,我们失败了?
Why we gave up without even a fight?
为什么我们不战而败?
Why did we allow ourselves to
become a mere shadow of our once great nation?
为什么我们允许自己,成为曾经伟大国家的阴影?
Why, sir, men and I,have already answered that.
唔,先生,人们和我,已经回答过这些个问题了。
Not to my satisfaction.
达不到令我满意的程度。
What makes you think I am more capable?
你凭什么,认为我更有能力?
Because of who you are, comrade.
因为你就是,那个同志。
What you did, and you were there.
你做了什么,而你当时在场。
Yes, I was there.
是的,我是在场。
I was there.
我在场。
1980年十月31日
My official title was "Endless" at the Committee for State Security.
我在国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会的公开称呼,是“安德烈斯”。
Our beloved KGB.
我们敬爱的克格勃。
But I was a psychologist,
但我是个心理学家,
profiling those who could become
threats to our nation, sometimes decades away.
对那些可能对我们国家构成威胁的人,进行定性,有时是几十年后。
Some say I was responsible for the fall of the Soviet Union.
有人说,我对苏联的解体,负有责任。
I stress this, we must acknowledge it.
我对此要强调,我们必须承认这一点。
Yes, what even covered the actor?
是的,是什么在“罩着”那位演员?
列奥尼德.勃烈日涅夫
苏共总♥书♥记♥
He will win.
他会赢的。
I've been warning about this man for many years.
关于这个人,我已经在好多年前,就发出了警告。
Prepare a fire.
去搞他的材料。
I have prepared dozens of these documents.
我准备了几十份这样的文件。
Yes, I appreciate that.
好的,我很欣赏这点。
I'm a Petrovich.
我是彼得罗维奇的读者之一。
But go prepare another.
去再准备一个吧。
Of course.
当然了。
Yes, I was there.
是的,我当时在场。
电影精选列表