I've turned over every document I have.
我把手头的所有文件,都翻了一遍。
What would you have me do?
你要我怎么做?
I want you to fight, or this is all over.
我要你战斗,否则一切都结束了。
You could always hire someone.
你可以总是雇佣别人。
Why, you looking for work?
怎么,你在找工作吗?
I've got a job for you.
我有个工作给你。
Back in Washington,
you're the president, you could always order me back there.
-回华盛顿去。 -你是总统,你随时可以,命令我回去。
Are they going to impeach me, Bill?
他们会弹劾我吗,比尔?
Yeah, let's move in that direction, sir.
对,我们朝那个方向走,先生。
Mr. President, you're my friend.
总统先生,你是我的朋友。
I can only speak to you straight.
我只能对你直言不讳。
Some laws got broken for sure,
whether you broke them or somebody else did.
有些法律是肯定会被违反的,不管你违反了它们,还是别人违反了它们。
So now you're clamming up and lawyering up.
所以,现在你三缄其口,还请了律师。
It's a wrong move.
这招棋,你走错了。
Confuses everybody,even the ones that love you.
让所有人困惑,即使是爱你的人。
People are thinking that maybe you're losing it.
-大家都在想,也许你... -理亏词穷。
Yeah.
是的。
I've heard it.
我听说了。
What do you think I should do, Judge?
你觉得我该怎么做,法官大人?
What you do best?
什么是你最擅长的?
Tell them the truth?
告诉他们真♥相♥。
A few months ago, I told the American people
that I did not trade arms for hostages.
几个月前,我告诉美国人♥民♥,我不会用武器交换人♥质♥。
My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true.
我的内心和我最善良的意愿,仍然告诉我,这是真的。
But the facts and the evidence tell me it is not.
但事实和证据告诉我,事实并非如此。
Now, what should happen when you make a mistake is this.
现在,当你犯错误的时候,应该是这样的。
You take your knocks,you put things in perspective,
哪里跌倒,就在哪里爬起来,正确看待问题,
you pull your energies together, you make changes,
集中精力,做出改变,
and you go forward.
然后继续前进。
Americans, you do them wrong, you'll pay for it.
对于美国人♥民♥,如果你错看了他们,你会付出代价的。
You looked them in the eye, that made you make a mistake.
如果你光看着他们的眼睛,这让会你犯错误的。
They forgive you every time.
他们每次都原谅你。
He was president.
他当时是总统。
He had to know.
他必须知道这点。
He was still the lifeguard.
他还是当年的那个救生员。
He was going to get his people home.
他必须把他的人♥质♥,带回家。
英国,伦敦
I am not pleased with you, Ron.Let's just get that said right up front.
我对你这样做不满意,罗恩。我们先把这个说出来。
Well, I can't imagine how I've upset you, Margaret.
我无法想象,我让你有多难过,玛格丽特。
Are we going to go over a grenade again?
我们还要再经历一次,出兵格林纳达吗?
Well, you're certainly not walking away
from what happened at Reykjavik.
你肯定还没有从雷克雅未克的事情中脱身。
No.
不是的。
Looks like you're picking a fight.
看起来,你是在选择一场战斗。
No, but I'm not afraid of one.
没有,但我不怕战斗。
Perhaps that is why Mitterrand calls you a dangerous cowboy.
也许,这就是密特朗称你为"危险牛仔"的原因。
Well, at least I had Margaret Thatcher on my side.
至少,还有玛格丽特·撒切尔站在我这边。
He wants to say it.
他想说出来。
He does, but we'll never get it past Schultz.
是的,但舒尔茨是不会同意的。
I mean, it's the one thing they don't want him talking about.
我是说,这是唯一,他们不想让他触及的事情。
My family in Germany is talking about it.
我在德国的家人,正在谈论这件事。
Everybody is talking about it.
每个人都在谈论它。
He needs to talk about it.
他需要把它说出来.
He's going to Camp David,then he's back here for a day,
then he's going to Europe.
他要去戴维营,然后在这里待一天,然后去欧洲。
We have one shot to have him say this.
我们只有一次机会,让他这么说。
It's now or never.
要么现在,要么永远别说。
Hey, give me this.I'll take it.Thank you.
嘿,把这个给我。我来拿着。谢谢你。
Mr. President, some light reading.
总统先生,这是需要你念的“台词本”。
(联邦德国,西柏林)
Hello, fellas.
你们好,小伙子们。
Good day to fly.
今天是飞行的好日子。
No barrel rules.
不用借助外力。
Well, I think that's a first lady question.
我觉得,这是该由第♥一♥夫♥人♥,回答的问题。
Why would you do this to Gorbachev?
你为什么要对戈尔巴乔夫,做这些?
You know how long it's taken us to get to this.
你知道,我们花了多长时间,才走到这一步。
They're at the table.They're ready to make a deal.
And you want to embarrass him?
他们在桌子旁。他们准备好做交易了。而你想让他难堪吗?
Gorbachev's the first friend we've had over there in 70 years.
戈尔巴乔夫是我们70年来,在那里的第一个朋友。
You can't say this.
你不能说这些话。
I'm begging you to listen to me.
我求你听我说。
I stood by you with STI when it was ridiculed.
当人们嘲笑你应对性传播疾病时,我站在你一边。
I supported you with a contrast.
当武器换人♥质♥时,我支持你。
I even walked out a Reykjavik with egg on my face.
当我从雷克雅为克走出来时,我还为你挨了一颗鸡蛋,砸我脸上。
But this goes too far.
但你这么做,太过分了。
This is worse than evil, Empire.
这比你称他们为邪恶帝国,还糟糕。
You've got to blow up, Geneva.You'll blow up eight years of diplomacy.
在日内瓦,你已经毁了一次。这次,你要毁了八年来的外交努力。
It'll be right back where we started from or worse.
它会回到原点,甚至更糟。
Clarity is power.
透明度,就是力量。
You know, a very great man once said that to me.
一个非常伟大的人,曾经对我说过这句话。
What are we here for, George?
我们来这里,是干什么的?乔治。
But to win.
除了取胜,还是取胜。
(1987年,联邦德国,西柏林)
Behind me stands a wall,part of a vast system of barriers
that divide the entire continent of Europe.
在我身后矗立着一堵墙,这是将整个欧洲大♥陆♥,分隔开来的巨大障碍系统的一部分。
A gash, a barbed wire concrete, dogs, and guard towers,
imposing the will of a totalitarian state.
带铁丝网的混凝土筑起的一道伤口,警犬和炮楼,彰显着极权主义国家的意志。
As long as this gate is closed and this scar is permitted to stand,
there is a question of freedom for all mankind.
只要这扇门还关着,这道伤疤就还存在,全人类对自♥由♥的疑问,就还存在。
The totalitarian world produces backwardness
极权主义世界之所以产生了落后,
because it does such violence to the spirit,
是因为它对人类的精神世界,造成如此的暴♥力♥,
affording the human impulse to create, to enjoy,
正是那个精神世界,给了人类创造,享受,甚至是,
even to worship.
崇拜的冲动。
Here in Berlin, like the city itself,
在柏林的这里,就像这座城市本身一样,
symbols of love, symbols of worship, cannot be suppressed.
是爱的象征,是崇拜的象征,不可能被压抑。
[CHEERING]
[欢呼声]
There is one sign that the Soviets could make that would
unmistakably and dramatically
有一件事,是苏联人可以做的,那就是明确无误地、大张旗鼓地
advance the cause of freedom and peace.
推进自♥由♥与和平事业。
General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace,
戈尔巴乔夫总♥书♥记♥,如果你寻求和平,
if you seek liberalization and change, come here to this gate.
如果你寻求自♥由♥化和变革,请到这扇门前来。
[CHEERING]
[欢呼声]
Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate.
戈尔巴乔夫先生,打开这扇门。
Is he going to save?
他这不是说出了吗?
Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall.
戈尔巴乔夫先生,推倒这堵墙吧!
[CHEERING]
[欢呼声]
Well done, cowboy man.
干的漂亮,我的牛仔。
In the chess game of the Cold War, it was checkmate.
在冷战的棋局中,它是将死对手的一招棋。
两年后的1989年
The unimaginable is happening right now in Berlin.
难以想象的事情,正在柏林发生。
Shocking developments overnight as East Germany
announced its citizens can travel freely to West Germany.
一夜之间发生了令人震惊的事情,东德政♥府♥宣布,其公民可以自♥由♥前往西德。
What no one thought could happen is happening right now.
没人想到会发生的事情,现在正在发生。
Within hours, the city erupted in celebration
就在几个小时之内。在这座城市爆发出欢庆,
as East and West Germans took hammers to the wall that
had separated them for 30 years.
东德人和西德人用铁锤,砸开分隔了他们30年的柏林墙。
Two years after the world fell, the Soviet Union was no more.
在我们的世界崩溃两年后,苏联不复存在。
I knew he was the one.
我知道,他就是那个人。
He was the one who would bring us down,
是他,把我们搞垮的,
not with missiles or guns or even politics,
不是用导弹,不是用枪,也不是用政♥治♥,
something much greater.
而是用更强大的东西。
People will not give their lives for power or a state or even ideology.
人们不会为权力、为国家,甚至为了意识形态,而付出生命。
People give their lives for one another,
人们为彼此献出生命,
for the freedom to live those lives as they choose,and for God.
为了自♥由♥选择自己的生活,也为了上帝。
《德尔的印刷工》讲一个男孩迪尔.福克纳沦落到中西部的小镇博伊德,
生活窘困时,被一个印刷商雇佣,成为了一名虔诚的基♥督♥徒,通过努力,
有成为能够拯救博伊德的牧师,后又去了华盛顿,踏上政坛了...
We took that away.
我们接受了那套方式。
The crusader would give it back to them.
那个十字军把它还给了他们。
And that is the answer to your question.
这就是你问题的答案。
Thank you, Mr. Petrovich.
谢谢你,彼得罗维奇先生。
Take it.
拿去吧。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Good night.
晚安。
What's going on there, Mr. President?
发生什么事了,总统先生?
[MUSIC PLAYING]
This means something to me.
这对我来说很重要。
I know what you're saying,John, but I'm not going to do it.
我知道你在说什么,约翰,但我不会这么做的。
电影精选列表