我不会出于政♥治♥目的,利用对手的年轻和缺乏经验。
[LAUGHTER]
[笑声]
[CHEERING]
[欢呼声]
And with that one thrust of wit,
凭借这一机智,
he turned the tide.
他扭转了局面。
[MUSIC PLAYING]
[音乐响起]
里根525票,蒙代尔13票
USA! USA! USA!
美国!美国!美国!
USA!
美国!
(约翰.巴雷特,特勤局侍卫)
-你要见我吗?长官。 -就这样吧,把这事查清楚。
嗨,约翰,听说你是个好骑手。
是的,我们宾州罗芬堡人,一辈子都在马背上度过。
为什么问我这个?
我们有个任务,派你在南加州的原野上骑马。
什么类型的任务?
咱们这里没人能骑马,对于怎么能让马跑起来,你应该是个行家。
你是说骑马策奔吧。
怎么说都行。
But do you want to head up that detail when we travel?
但你想在我们旅行时,着手处理这些细节吗?
So I'd be riding horses with the president.
这样,我就能和总统一起骑马了。
Giddy up.
起马快跑
OK.
好吧。
[MUSIC PLAYING]
[俄♥罗♥斯♥音乐响起]
Unlike other presidents, the Crusader was in no rush to meet with us.
与其他总统不同,“圣♥战♥士”并不急于与我们会面。
This created a problem.
这就产生了一个问题。
1982年,列奥尼德.勃烈日涅夫葬礼。
Here's the latest.
这是最新的。
1984年,尤里.安德罗波夫葬礼
It's-- it's so good.
这个...这个很不错。
1985年,康斯坦丁.契尔年科葬礼
How can I talk to them if they keep dying on me?
如果他们一直死在我面前,我怎么跟他们谈话?
We are starving for energy, Ron.And we've got to get it somewhere.
我们急需能源,罗恩。我们得找个地方,把它弄出来。
(英国首相,玛格丽特.撒契尔)
And we can't afford what we've been paying.
我们付不起,我们一直在付的钱了。
But buying it from the Soviet Union,you know that that
money is going directly into a missile pointed at you.
但从苏联买♥♥石油天然气,你要知道,那笔钱会直接用在,瞄准英伦三岛的导弹上。
Mr. President, give them an alternative.
总统先生,给女王臣民一个选择吧。
The Saudis have agreed to increase oil production,
as long as we buy it from them, not the Russians.
沙特同意增加石油产量,只要我们从他们那里购买♥♥,而不是从俄♥罗♥斯♥购买♥♥。
And if we can get our friends to go along with us--
如果,我们能让我们的朋友们,赞同我们...
And you can sell this at home to your Texans.
你可以在国内,让你们的德州佬们接受这个建议。
It'll drop oil to under $10 a barrel.
油价将跌至每桶10美元以下。
Oh, I'll take a political hit for it.That's for sure.
哦,我将为此遭受政♥治♥打击。肯定会的。
And Texans love to make money.
何况,德州佬还那么地喜欢赚钱。
Yes, they do.We all do.
是的,他们会的。我们都会的。
But they love their freedom even more.
但他们更爱他们的自♥由♥。
First, the evil empire, now this.
先是邪恶帝国,现在又是这个。
You're certainly not looking to make friends.
你显然不是想交朋友。
No, I'm not.
不,我不是。
But perhaps you should.
但也许你应该这么做。
I met then your man, Gorbachev.
我见过你想见的人,戈尔巴乔夫。
He has a very different kind of Russian.
他和其他俄♥国♥人不同。
And I told him you were a very, very different kind of an American.
我告诉他,你是一个非常与众不同的美国人。
All right.
好吧。
Good evening.President Reagan is in Geneva tonight,
ready for the Gorbachev summit.
晚上好。里根总统今晚在日内瓦,准备参加与戈尔巴乔夫的高峰会晤。
1985年,瑞士日内瓦
The Baron is honored to have you stay at his home on this occasion.
男爵很荣幸,们你能在这个时候,住在他家里。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Please let him know how much we appreciate it.
请让他知道,我们有多感激。
The goldfish.
金鱼。
It seems that the Baron's son is very attached to us.
看来男爵的儿子很喜欢我们。
(欢迎你,总统先生)
It needs to be fed twice every day.
每天需要喂食两次。
Well, I will do it personally.
那我会亲自来喂食的。
There are a few things I can do myself, you know.
有几件事我自己能做。
I've arrived.
我来了。
Oh, then.
哦,好的。
Yes.
是的。
Here we go.
我们这就走。
Oh, no.
哦,不。
Kotov.
脱下来。
Below freezing out there.
外面的气温低于冰点。
The whole world is watching this meeting, George.
全世界都在关注这次会议,乔治。
He needs to look his best, and that overcoat is not working.
他需要打扮得漂漂亮亮的,那件大衣不合适。
Well, you guys are in charge of policy,
but even the leader of the free world has a boss.
但即使是自♥由♥世界的领袖,也是有老板的,你们负责政策。
She's in charge of presentation.
她负责仪表。
Before the summit had begun, we found ourselves already at a
disadvantage as the president looked better than the general secretary.
在峰会开始之前,我们发现自己已经处于不利地位,因为总统看起来,比总♥书♥记♥好。
[戈尔巴乔夫的俄语]
...让我把答复,重申一下。
The Crusader took an all-instrad,hearing it for what it was.
“十字军战士”对于他听到一切,都毫不畏惧。
Mandatory messaging from the party.
...来自他们党内的强迫性的讯息。
As I see it, we don't mistrust each other because we're armed.
正如我所看到的,因为我们发展军备,导致我们互不信任,。
We're armed because we mistrust each other.
因为我们互不信任,我们才发展军备。
But I think that we both agree on the most important thing.
但我认为,我们都同意最重要的事情。
A nuclear war can never be won and must never be fought.
一场核战争,永远不会获胜,所以绝不能被发动。
He's definitely ambiguous.
他绝对是模棱两可的。
It's perfectly clear there's nothing ambiguous about it.
很明显,在这一点上,丝毫不能含糊。
You can't come out ahead as you usually do.
你们不能像往常那样,取得优势。
Violations after violation.
一再违反条约。
So one and two.
一项,还有两项。
Violations.
违反。
This is nothing more than your militarizing space.
这只不过是因为,你们在搞太空军事化。
I saw a gentle smile.
我看到一个绅士般的笑容。
It never left his face.
这笑容,常挂在他脸上。
He was disarming.
他那时是毫无戒备的。
But still, he was the zealot that called us an evil empire.
但他依旧还是那个,称我们为“邪恶帝国”的反♥共♥狂热分子。
We could not let our guard down.
我们不能放松警惕。
You know, I used to do a little acting
a couple of hundred years ago back in Hollywood.
你们知道,好多年前,我在好莱坞做过一点表演。
Let me show you how we used to handle this sort of thing.
让我告诉你们,我们过去是怎么处理这种事情的。
Take two.
接受两项吧。
Hello, McHale.
你好,米哈伊。
My name's Iran.
请叫我,罗恩。
How would you like to go for a little walk?
你想去散个步吗?
What they say about you is the president.
他们关于你,所说的就是,你是个总统。
He picks your pocket and makes you feel good about it.
他会在扒窃你的口袋时,让你感觉良好。
Well, I've had much worse said about me before.
我以前,被人说得更恶劣。
Way worse.
更恶劣的方式。
I want to let you know that we seek the same thing, McHale.
我想让你知道,我们的目标是一致的,米哈伊。
Do we, Ron?
我们一致吗?罗恩。
We are not here because we need to be.
我们来这里,不是因为我们需要来。
We desire peace just as you do.
我们和你们一样渴望和平。
But your proposal is not so simple.
但你的提议,没那么简单。
Oh, actually, it is very simple.
哦,实际上,它很简单。
It's just not easy.
这并不容易。
But I believe that you and I, we can do it.
但我相信,你和我,我们可以做到。
In fact, we must.
事实上,我们必须这样做。
The world demands it.
世界需要它。
And after all,isn't that who we work for?
毕竟,难道我们不就是为了全世界人♥民♥工作吗?
The people and the man upstairs.
人♥民♥,和天堂上的那个人。
The man upstairs.
天堂上的那个人。
My grandmother was a Christian woman.
我的祖母是一位基♥督♥徒。
Go to church every day.
每天去教堂。
And afterwards say,"Micha铆l, I went to church today.
每次回来后,她都说,“米哈伊,我今天去了教堂。
I prayed for the atheist.I prayed for you."
我为无神论者祈祷。我为你祈祷。”
Well, I think that your grandmother and my mother
could have been very good friends.
我觉得,你奶奶和我妈妈,本可以成为好朋友的。
So you're the Tiger Man.
所以,你就是那个“虎人”。
Excuse me?
什么?
Tiger Man?
虎人?
Like American baseball, very much.
你非常喜欢美国棒球。
Well, yeah, who's your favorite team?
New York Yankees.
纽约扬基队。
And you?
你呢?
St. Louis Cardinals.
圣路易斯红雀队。
Game seven, World Series.
世界棒球大赛中,连胜七场。
Very sorry.But what series?
很遗憾。这是个什么样的大赛事?
Hold it.
等一下。
Next time you're in the States, I'll make sure you get to a game.
下次你来美国的时候,我一定让你去看一场比赛。
No, no, no, no, no.
不,不,不。
电影精选列表