What is wrong with these people?
I mean, whose side are they on anyway?
这些人怎么了? 我是说,他们到底站在哪一边?
You can't pay any attention to that.
哦,亲爱的,你不能把注意力,放在这上面。
But I have to. Most of the country is paying attention to them.
但我必须这么做。全国大多数人,都在关注他们。
Well, if you think that got
their own decent and wide, you just wait.
好吧,如果你认为,他们这样,就使自己变得体面和广泛,你就等着吧。
We have prevented nuclear war for more than three decades.
30多年来,我们一直在防止核战争。
Recently, however, it has become clear
然而,最近情况变得越来越明显,
we cannot rely solely on offensive retaliation to maintain peace.
我们不能仅仅依靠进攻性报复,来维持和平。
I call upon the scientific community,
those who gave us nuclear weapons,
我呼吁科学界,呼吁那些给了我们核武器的人,
to turn their great talents now
to the cause of mankind and world peace.
现在,是该把他们的伟大才能,用于人类和世界和平的事业上了。
To build this defensive missile shield,
rendering these weapons impotent and obsolete.
建立导弹防御系统,使这些武器,变得无用和过时。
If we take these measures...
如果我们采取了这些手段...
He got the idea from a movie he starred in in 1940.
他从1940年他主演的一部电影中,得到了这个想法。
And with his economy booming,he now had the money to spend.
随着经济的繁荣,他现在有钱花了。
But it didn't exist. Small detail.
-但这是不存在的。 -耍的小伎俩。
Small detail?
小伎俩?
Let's just say he was characteristically optimistic.
这么说吧,他是个典型的乐观主义者。
So he was lying.
所以,他在撒谎。
Eat something.
吃点儿东西吧。
It didn't exist. It was science fiction. But the missiles...
它不存在。这是科幻小说。但是导弹...
The missiles did.
导弹可是真的。
Doesn't matter. The Crusader was making his move. And we knew it.
没关系。那个“白宫圣♥战♥士”开始行动了。我们知道了这一点。
And then something happened.
然后,就发生了一些事情。
Like what?
发生什么了?
(1983年九月1日,苏联萨哈林岛附近)
Canadian Airlines, you are in Soviet airspace. Move out, now.
大韩航♥空♥航机,你们已进入苏联领空。请立刻离开。
指挥台,他们没有应答,我估计,这是商业飞行。
把它打下来!
你确定吗?
-那架飞机在闪灯!
-把它打下来!
收到.
[MUSIC PLAYING]
[音乐响起]
A civilian airline.
那是一架民航客机。
CIA spine plane.
是中情局的间谍飞机。
They were warned.Repeat that--
他们被警告过。重复过多次...
It was a commercial flight.
它是一架商业航机。
269 people are dead, Anatoly, including one of our congressmen.
269人死亡,阿纳托利,包括一名我们的国会议员。
(苏联驻美国大使)
George.
乔治。
You crossed the line.
你们欺人太盛了。
[MUSIC PLAYING]
[音乐响起]
Tensions between the Cold War adversaries continue to escalate.
冷战对手之间的紧张局势,继续升级。
President Reagan called it an act of barbarism.
里根总统称其为野蛮行为。
NATO forces remain on alert across Europe.
北约部队在欧洲各地,保持警戒状态。
Many are concerned at home and abroad that these actions bring the United
States and the Soviet Union a step closer to a direct military conflict.
国内、外许多人担心,这些行动将使美国和苏联,更接近直接的军事冲突。
And three weeks later, our radar systems detected the unthinkable.
三周后,我们的雷达系统发现了不可思议的事情。
[MUSIC PLAYING]
[音乐响起]
Tringering terrifying responsive action.
触发了可怕的反应。
[MUSIC PLAYING]
[音乐响起]
We have confirmation on this.
我们已经证实了这一点。
So these are the opposite sides.
这些是对方的。
That's 18 million American lives.
那是1800万美国人的生命。
I think we're launching, sir.
我想我们要发射了,长官。
Prepare for DEFCON1.
进入核战一级戒备。
I need confirmation.
我需要确认。
Mr. President, if this is real, we won't have time for confirmation.
总统先生,如果这是真的,我们没时间确认了。
[MUSIC PLAYING]
[音乐响起]
We need a decision.
我们需要一个决定。
(民众伤亡预测)
They're reporting, sir.
他们在报告,长官。
They're standing down.
他们暂停了。
[GROANING]
[舒缓声]
Looks like a flock of geese triggered a positive radar hit.
看来是一群鹅的到访,触发了平面现象雷达。
[GROANING]
[哀叹声]
The Cold War was in full swing.
冷战正在全面展开。
The Crusader, he knew he had to keep the pressure on us,
那个“白宫圣♥战♥士”,他知道,他必须对我们施加压力,
(伤亡预测数据更新)
but making sure there were no more mistakes.
但要确保不再犯错。
But before he could resume his crusade against us,
但在他继续讨♥伐♥我们之前,
he would have to face his voters.
他将不得不面对他的选民。
And let's just say not everyone thought he was right choice.
这么说吧,不是每个人都认为,他是正确的选择。
[MUSIC PLAYING]
[音乐响起]
Could he eat two shoes?
他能硬撑两届吗?
(里根是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥)
(美国人♥民♥请睁开你们的眼睛)
(里根一点用都没有,把他送回好莱坞!)
(里根签署法案保护疫苗制♥造♥商)
虚假的“向毒品宣战”,就是现实的新版的“吉姆.克劳法案”
(种族隔离法案)
罗纳德.里根总统面对89343例艾滋病死亡病例,无所作为。
Mr. Mondale's poll numbers have been steadily rising.
蒙代尔的民调支持率一直在稳步上升。
Concerns have been raised as the president has stumbled,
随着总统步履蹒跚,人们提出了担忧,
appearing tired in the last debate.
在最后一场辩论中,显得疲惫。
President Reagan could very well end up a one-term president.
里根总统很可能只做一届总统。
So how do you adjust for inflation between the 6% and 12% projections?
那么,在6%到12%的预期通胀率之间,如何进行调整呢?
Well, you know that we're the abbing of 4 million--
好吧,你知道,我们正在增加四百万个...
3 million new jobs, and the rate of unemployment being--
三百万个新工作机会,失业率将会变得...
[MUSIC PLAYING]
[音乐响起]
OK.
好吧。
Stop.
停吧。
Stop.
停吧。
I need a break.
我需要休息一下。
Mr. President,
how do you really feel that we just need to do this all over again?
总统先生,你真的觉得我们需要再来一遍吗?
No, I've had enough, Ed.
不,我有点儿难受了,艾德。
Say, Mr. President, I forgot.
总统先生,我有点儿忘了。
What's your favorite movie?
你最喜欢哪部电影来着?
"The Sound of Music."
“音乐之声”。
What do you say you and Mrs. Reagan get together and watch it tonight?
你和里根夫人今晚一起看,怎么样?
Relax.
放松一下。
Calm your minds.
放松一下你的头脑。
We'll be back in the sound tomorrow, and we'll be ready to go.
我们明天会回到声音中,我们会准备好出发。
That's a great idea.
这主意不错。
Well, God closes the door.
那么,上帝虽把门关上了。
He opens the window, doesn't he?
但他又把窗户打开了,不是吗?
[LAUGHTER]
[笑声]
Gentlemen, instead of cramming his head with useless numbers,
why don't you let Ronnie be Ronnie?
先生们,与其往他脑子里塞没用的数字,不如让罗尼,做他自己吧?
OK?
行吗?
Uh-huh.
啊哈。
Marta?
玛塔?
Yes, Father?
是的,父亲?
You tell me.
你来告诉我。
Fridrick told you, Father.
弗雷德里克告诉你了,父亲。
We were very picky.
我们非常挑剔。
I've forgotten you very picky.
我都忘了,你们很挑剔。
[CHEERING] We picked thousands of pieces.
[欢呼] 我们采了几千块。
What kind of better piece?
什么样的更好?
Blueberries.
蓝莓的。
Blueberries.
蓝莓的。
Yes, yes.
是的,是的。
It's a little early in the morning.
现在还早着呢。
And you're small, Barry.
你太小了,巴里。
Mr. Truitt, your question to President Reagan.
特鲁伊特先生,你要问里根总统的问题。
Mr. President, I want to raise an issue that I think
总统先生,我想提出一个问题,我认为
has been lurking out there for two or three weeks
and cast it specifically in national security terms.
这个问题已经在那里潜伏了两三个星期,并将其具体地投放在,国♥家♥安♥全♥方面。
You already are the oldest president in history,
您已经是历史上年龄最大的总统,
and some of your staff say that you were tired
after your most recent encounter with Mr. Mondale.
您的一些工作人员说,在最近一次与蒙代尔先生会面后,您感到很疲惫。
I recall yet that President Kennedy
我记得,肯尼迪总统
had to go for days on end with very little sleep
during the Cuba Missile Crisis.
在古巴导弹危机期间,他不得不连续几天工作,几乎没有睡觉。
Is there any doubt in your mind
that you would be able to function in such circumstances?
你有没有怀疑过,在这种情况下,你还能正常工作?
Not at all, Mr. Truitt.
一点也不,特鲁伊特先生。
And I want you to know
that also I will not make age and issue in this campaign.
我也想让你们知道,我不会在这次竞选中,把年龄和议题扯上关系。
I will not, for political purposes,
exploit my opponents' youth and inexperience.
电影精选列表