我很抱歉。
There she is. There she is.
她来了。她来了。
Hey, hey!
嘿,嘿!
Good practice, gentlemen. Right on, man.
练得很好,先生们。太好了,哥们。
At his university...
在他的大学里时期...
Gomez, I got tough news.
戈麦斯,我有个坏消息。
He was bringing people together and solving problems.
他能把人们聚集在一起,解决各种问题。
Hey, coach.
嘿,教练。
Coach, how come Sal and Palmer aren't traveling with us?
教练,萨尔和帕默怎么没跟我们一起去旅行?
Sir, color. I can see that. Thanks, coach.
-他们有色人种。-我看得出来。谢谢,教练。
Hotel wouldn't take him.
旅馆不接待他。
Come on in, boys.Welcome to Hotel Reagan.
进来吧,孩子们。欢迎光临“里根酒店”。
Mr. Brown, let's do a speed voice for the help of my son with Dutch.
布朗先生,我们来帮我儿子学荷兰语吧。
His brother says he snores.
他哥哥说他打鼾。
That there is the Reagan training cable.
那是里根的体育训练广播网。
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你,先生。
Come on in.
快进屋吧。
No need to come through, Jack.
你不用忍♥受了,杰克。
It's 8 p.m. I'm Dutch Reagan, here now the news.
现在是晚间8点。我是“荷兰仔”.里根,下面播报新闻。
The new German Chancellor Adolf Hitler
declares that his intentions in rebuilding Germany
德国新总理阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥宣布,他重建德国的意图是和平的,
are peaceful and will comply with all international agreements.
并将遵守所有国际协议。
And it was radio.
那就是无线电台。
Yeah, sure they are.
是的,它们当然是的。
Through which he began to show his skills.
通过它,他开始展示自己的技能。
But I finally traced his disdain for communism.
但我最终发现了,他对共♥产♥主义的蔑视。
It fell on Earth.
它到底,还是堕落了。
People are frightened, hungry, divided.
人们恐惧、饥饿、分♥裂♥。
(B.E.科钦曼,苏联变节者)
Back to when a dissident of our country visited his church.
当我们国家的一个持♥不♥同♥政♥见♥者,访问他的教堂时。
State runs and controls everything to the smallest detail.
国家经营和控制的一切,达到了细枝末节。
Your speech, your actions, even your thoughts.
你的言语,你的行为,甚至你的思想。
You know what they took away from us first thing?
你知道,他们从我们这里,首先夺走的是什么吗?
God.
上帝。
Church like this, you will not find it in the Soviet Union.
这样的教堂,在苏联是找不到的。
They closed down most of them. And
the clergy, many are dead or disappeared.
他们关闭了大部分。很多神职人员,已经死亡或失踪了。
Americans should know more about
the communism because it's coming here.
美国人应该更多地了解共♥产♥主义,因为它来了。
Freedom is only one generation away from extinction.
自♥由♥离消亡,只有一代之遥。
And just like that, the seed was planted.
就这样,反♥共♥产主义的种子种下了。
And remember, loose lips sink ships. This is Ronald Reagan.
记住,祸从口出。这里是罗纳德.里根的节目。
So until next time, so long and God bless America.
所以下次节目见,再见,上帝保佑美国。
That's a wrap on Reagan today.
今天的里根节目,就拍到这里了。
Excuse me? Oh, here's some warning. That's a wrap, everyone.
原谅我吗?哦,这里有些警告。停机了,各位。
(杰克.华纳,华纳兄弟影业公♥司♥主席)
My struggle, boss. Let's have a walk.
-我很纠结,老板。 -咱们去散会儿步吧。
Congratulations. Vice President of Screen Actorsville.
祝贺你。当上了演员公会副♥主♥席♥。
I'm impressed.
我印象深刻。
You know you stepped into a warning's fast, don't you?
你知道,你踏入了警告的“斋戒期”,对吧?
How's that?
你怎么看?
There's about to be another war right here in Hollywood.
好莱坞又要爆发一场战争了。
The commie's on one side, the mob on the other.
共♥产♥党在一边,暴民在另一边。
And you're caught right in the middle, son.
而你被夹在中间了,孩子。
Okay, Jack. Hey, let's get one thing straight, okay?
好了,杰克。我们先把话说清楚,好吗?
I'm not gonna do any union busting
for you just because I'm on your payroll.
我不会因为,我是你的雇员,就帮你破坏工会。
It's a conflict of interest for me.
It's not about busting up the unions.
这对我来说,是利益冲突。这不是要破坏工会。
What is this new group this month?
这个月,有什么新的组织活动?
The Conference for the Studio Unions, Herb Sorrell, he's the commie.
制片厂工会大会,赫伯·索雷尔,他是共♥产♥主义者。
Yeah.
没错的。
They're not just talking strike.
They're talking about taking over all the unions.
他们不只是在谈论罢♥工♥。他们想要接管所有的工会。
If it's a turf war, just let them work it out, that's all.
如果是地盘之争,就让他们自己解决,就这样。
They're not gonna work it out. They're
gonna fight it out,and that's when you come in.
他们解决不了的。他们会争个你死我活,这时,你就要出面了。
The actors are the biggest union. If they go to
Sorrell, I'm telling you right now, the commie's win.
演员工会是势力最大的。如果他们偏向了索雷尔,我现在告诉你,共♥产♥党就赢了。
That ain't happening here.
这是绝对不能发生的。
Well, look, I don't feel
comfortable getting into the middle of something.
好吧,听着,我不太愿意掺和进来。
Do you think you're gonna be a leading man forever?
你觉得,你会永远是男主角吗?
You need to face the facts, son.
This war took the best years of your life.
你得面对现实,孩子。这场战争,夺走了你最美好的年华。
You got, what, five years of smiling for
the camera until they put you out to pasture?
你有五年对着镜头微笑,直到他们把你赶出去吗?
Thanks for the pep talk, Jack.
谢谢你的鼓励,杰克。
War.
战争
Do you make a difference?
你能来一次改变吗?
A real difference.
一次真正的改变。
[SIGHS]
[叹息]
The movies are a platform that we as
actors are proud and privileged to be a part of.
电影是一个平台,我们作为演员,很自豪也很荣幸能参与其中。
(演员公会年会)
We are the face in the lifeblood of American movies.
我们是美国电影的命脉。
And so we must be vigilant and make
ourselves aware of others they may seek to use
所以我们必须保持警惕,让自己意识到,其他人可能会
our platform to use us for their own purposes.
利用我们的平台,来利用我们,达到他们自己的目的。
[MUSIC PLAYING]
[音乐奏起]
Was it something I said?
我说的有什么不妥吗?
I'm just curious.Maybe an actor or a politician.
我只是好奇。你到底是演员,还是政♥治♥家。
Jane, not here. Not now. Please.
简,在这儿不要吵,现在不要吵。求你了。
If you put as much work into your career as you do
如果你在事业上投入的精力,和你在演讲上
making your speeches, you'd have an Oscar by now.
投入的精力一样多,你早就拿上奥斯卡奖了。
Jane, this is Zach. This is our union.
简,这是扎克。这是我们的联盟。
And a big vice president of screen
actors killed us like a gift from God. I really
一个负责影视演员的大副总裁,会像上帝赐予的礼物一样,扼杀了我们。
feel like I can do something that matters here.
我真的觉得,我能在这里,做些有意义的事。
Was there anything worse than an actor with a cause?
还有什么,比耽误一个有事业的演员,更糟糕的吗?
Kill your career if you must,
Ronnie, but spare me your damn speeches.
如果有必要,就毁了你的事业,罗尼,但别再让我听,你这破演讲了。
You are an actor.That is your job. Not politics.
你是个演员。那是你的工作。而非政♥治♥。
(演员公会办公室
加州,好莱坞)
No. What do you mean no? Higher
wages, better working conditions. That's what we
不。你说不,是什么意思?更高的工资,更好的工作条件。这是我们都想要的。
all want. That's what we're all going for.
这就是我们所追求的。
You want to shut it all down. What is it that you really want?
你想把这一切都关掉。你到底想要什么?
One union and unite it. Look,
you don't want to go to war with us, Reagan.
组成一个工会,把它团结起来。听着,你不会想和我们开战的,里根。
But what nobody knew was that Reagan
was an FBI informant. His code name T-10.
但没人知道,里根是联邦调查局的线人。他的代号♥是T-10。
And he was exposing a growing influence in Hollywood.
他在好莱坞的影响力越来越大。
(好莱坞被证明:有共♥产♥势力渗入)
Mr. Warner, can you provide the name of the leader of
the organization, the Tempe Team to infiltrate the studio?
华纳先生,你能提供潜入摄影棚的“坦佩小组”头目的名字吗?
His name is Sorel. Herb Sorel.
他的名字叫索雷尔。赫伯.索雷尔。
We're not joining you, Herb.
我们和你,不是一路的,赫伯。
Put it down. It's okay.
-把枪放下。 -没事了。
You don't get it,do you? We own this town.
你们不明白,是吗? 我们拥有这个小镇。
You don't own me. You don't own them.
你没拥有我。你也没拥有他们。
You want to take a vote right now, go ahead. Let's
put it to a vote. See what happens. See what happens.
你想现在投票,那就投吧。我们投票表决吧。看看会发生什么。会发生什么。
(“演员公会”投票结果,继续保持独♥立♥地位。)
(索雷尔在华纳兄弟影业公♥司♥的罢♥工♥引来骚乱)
Mr. Hayden, in your opinion,
why weren't the communist efforts successful?
海登先生,在你看来,共♥产♥党的努力为什么没有成功?
There was just one problem. They ran into the
board of directors of the Screen Actors Guild.
只有一个麻烦。他们遇到了美国“演员公工会”的理事会的领导。
(对立的各工会,在华纳制片厂群殴)
In particular, Ronald Reagan was a one-man battalion against this thing.
特别是,罗纳德·里根,他是一个人反对这种事情的。
(前共♥产♥党员:斯特林.海登,后出演了《荒漠怪客》《奇爱博士》)
Let's do a break.
让我们休息一下吧。
As a citizen, I would not like to see any
political party outlawed on the basis of its ideology.
作为一名公民,我不希望看到任何政党,因其意识形态而被取缔。
Democracy is strong enough to stand up for itself against the end
roads of any ideology, no matter how much we may disagree with it.
民♥主♥是强大到,足以站起来,反对任何意识形态的末路,无论我们多么不同意它。
Because I still believe, Mr. Chairman, that democracy can handle it.
因为我仍然相信,主席先生,民♥主♥能够解决这个问题。
He had shut us down. He was clever in his message that it
was okay to be communist,but not while being paid by us.
他挡了我们的路。他的狡猾信息表明:你可以是共♥产♥党,但不能拿我们的薪水。
(里根表态,反对苏联)
And cut! That's lunch, everybody!
停拍!大家去吃午饭吧!
You were great, didn't you? Sure. Let's grab the bucket.
你很棒,不是吗? 当然。我们都“投篮得分”了。
I'm here.
我来了。
While his wife's career was skyrocketing, he was
reduced to sidelines,and their marriage deteriorated.
当他妻子的事业突飞猛进时,他却沦为旁观者,他们的婚姻也恶化了。
And to break more his damaged heart, their third
child, Christine,died the very day she was born.
更让他伤心的是,他们的第三个孩子克里斯汀,在出生的那天,就去世了。
(加利福尼亚州的圣费尔南多谷)
电影精选列表