Ma'am, we need you to tell him we can't do this anymore.
女士,我们需要你告诉他,我们不能再这样下去了。
I can't.I can't.I can't do it.
我不能。我不能。我不能这么做。
He got lost yesterday.
他昨天迷路了。
Couldn't find him for half an hour.
半个小时,都找不到他。
Horses know when a rider doesn't know what he's doing, OK?
马匹知道,骑手不知道自己在做什么,对吗?
He's going to get thrown again.
他又要被甩出去了一次。
I can't tell him that he can't ride anymore.
我不能告诉他,他不能再骑马了。
He loves it too much.
他太喜欢骑马了。
Please.
求你了。
OK.
好吧。
He loves you more, ma'am.
他更喜欢你,夫人。
Mr. President?
总统先生?
What is it, John?
约翰去哪儿了?
You know, I don't think we're having as much fun riding as we used to.
你知道吗,我觉得我们不像以前,骑得那么开心了。
Oh, the agent on Mrs. Reagan, she is--
哦,负责保卫里根夫人的特勤局侍卫,她在...
What do you want, John?
你想要说什么,约翰?
Mr. President, I don't--I don't think we should ride anymore.
总统先生,我觉得...我们不该再骑马了。
Oh.
哦。
[SIGH]
[叹气声]
One more ride.
再骑一次。
Yes, sir, Mr. President.
是的,先生,总统先生。
[MUSIC PLAYING]
[约翰.丹佛的《乡间路带我回家》前奏响起]
My fellow Americans, I have recently
我的美国同胞们,我最近被告知,
been told that I am one of the millions of Americans who
will be afflicted with Alzheimer's disease.
我是数百万,遭受阿尔茨海默病折磨的美国人之一。
At the moment, I feel just fine.
现在,我感觉很好。
I intend to live the remainder of the years God gives me,
doing the things I have always done.
我打算在上帝赐予我的余生中,做我一直在做的事情。
Unfortunately, as Alzheimer's disease progresses,
不幸的是,随着阿尔茨海默病的发展,
the family often bears a heavy burden.
家人往往承受着沉重的负担。
I only wish there was some way I could spare Nancy
from this painful experience.
我只希望有什么办法,能让南希免于这种痛苦的经历。
I will continue to share life's journey
with my beloved Nancy and my family.
我将继续与我心爱的南希,和我的家人,分享人生的旅程。
I plan to enjoy the great outdoors
and stay in touch with my friends and supporters.
我打算好好享受户外活动,并与我的朋友和支持者,保持联♥系♥。
When the time comes, I am confident that with your help,
she will face it with faith and courage.
到时候,我相信在你们的帮助下,她会满怀信心和勇气面对不幸。
All my memories gather round her.
我所有的记忆,都围绕着她。
Minor's lady, stranger to blue waters.
一个娇小的女人,对蓝色的海水充满陌生。
Dark and dusty, painted on the sky, misty taste of moonshine,
黑暗和尘土,涂抹在天空,弥漫着朦胧的月光的味道,
teardrop in my eye,country roads take me home to the place
泪水夺眶而出,乡间道路带我回家,回到那个
I belong, West Virginia, mountain mama, take me home,
我属于这里的地方,西弗吉尼亚,群山母亲,带我回家,
country roads, country roads take me home to the place
乡间道路,乡间道路带我回家,回到那
I belong.
我属于的地方。
In closing, let me thank you, the American people,
最后,让我感谢你们,美国人♥民♥,
for giving me the great honor of allowing me to serve
as your president.
感谢你们给予我极大的荣誉,允许我担任你们的总统。
When the Lord calls me home, whenever that may be,
当上帝召唤我回家时,无论何时,
I will leave with the greatest love for this country of ours
and eternal optimism for its future.
我都将带着对我们国家最大的爱,和对未来永远的乐观,离开这个世界。
I now begin the journey that will lead me into the sunset of my life.
我现在开始了一段旅程,它将把我带入人生的黄昏。
I know that for America, there will always be a bright new dawn ahead.
我知道,对于美国来说,前方总会有一个光明的新黎明。
Thank you, my friends.
谢谢你们,我的朋友们。
May God always bless you.
愿上帝永远保佑你们。
Sincerely, Ronald Reagan.
真诚的罗纳德·里根。
电影精选列表