[含混的谈话声]
Here's to me.
这杯敬我。
[glasses clink]
[玻璃杯叮当声]
[speaks indistinctly]
[听不清的说话声]
[chuckles]
[笑声]
Must be excitin', seein' new places.
看到新的地方,一定很兴奋。
Yeah, it is.
是这样的。
Tom and Gilly ask about you a lot.
汤姆和吉莉经常问起你。
[birds chirping in distance]
[远处鸣叫的鸟儿]
Everywhere I go nowadays someone asks about you.
现在无论我走到哪里,都有人问起你。
I miss them.
我想念他们。
I miss you, too.
我也想念你。
You can come back home whenever you want.
你想什么时候回家,就什么时候回家。
You know that, don't you?
你知道的,不是吗?
Yeah.
是的。
[sighs]
[叹息声]
What'd I miss?
我错过什么了?
[blowing punches]
[拳击声]
Anyone to watch out for?
有人需要注意吗?
Well, there's always someone worth watchin' out for.
总有一个人值得你提防。
As long as I keep winnin', what else matters?
只要我一直赢,那又何妨?
[thump]
[重击声]
What's that for?
这是为什么?
Champion or challenger, you turn up on my camp on time.
不管是冠军,还是挑战者,你都要准时出现在我的训练营地。
I am the champion.
我是个冠军。
Ain't that enough for you?
这还不够吗?
Well, you're gonna make a choice.
你得做个选择。
You either train like a champion or you get ready to be a loser.
你要么像冠军一样训练,要么准备好,成为失败者。
[blowing punches]
[打拳声]
[sighs]
[叹息声]
That's the first time you've called me a loser, Bill.
这是你第一次,说我是失败者,比尔。
[sighs]
[叹息声]
[blowing punches]
[打拳声]
[音乐声]
Welcome to Fives.
欢迎来到“第五俱乐部”。
So, what's the occasion?
那是个什么场合呢?
Celebration of the well-heeled, the wealthy,and the immovability of our status.
富人的庆祝,庆祝我们地位的不可动摇。
- [chuckles] - I see.
-[笑声]-我明白了。
Hierarchies exist everywhere.
等级制度无处不在。
They're a natural course of life.
它们是生命的自然过程。
Is that your theory, My Lord?
这是你的理论吗,大人?
Uh, not a theory, but a fact.
不是理论,是事实。
You need only look at the animal kingdom, hmm,
你只需要看看动物王国,嗯,
that are tuned to status in the same way we are.
它们也和我们一样注重地位。
We are made to live this way.
我们生来就是这样生活的。
I do hope you're enjoying.
希望你玩得开心。
We are living in a golden age, Jem.
我们生活在一个黄金时代,杰姆。
There's no better time to be alive.
没有比这更好的时机了。
- Hmm? - [grunts]
-嗯? —[咕哝声]
LORD RUSHWORTH: Come.
拉什沃斯勋爵:来吧。
Ever boxed a kangaroo before?
以前和袋鼠打过吗?
Can't say I have.
我都没见过。
They can be nasty bastards.
它们可能是讨厌的混♥蛋♥。
I fought with one.
我和一个打过架。
The animal attempted kicking me in the gingambobs, hmm?
那畜生想用gingambobs踢我,嗯?
You should try it sometime.
你应该找个时间试试。
[chuckles]
[咯咯笑]
Perhaps, I will.
也许,我会的。
You know what I love about fighting?
你知道我为什么喜欢打拳吗?
What's that?
为什么?
It's the only sport where money is made by men doing somethin' they'd ordinarily be locked up for.
这是唯一一项赚钱的运动,男人做了一些,他们通常会被关起来的事情。
Never thought of it like that before.
以前,从没这么想过。
[glass clinks]
[碰杯声]
We can achieve even greater things than we already have.
我们可以取得,比现在更大的成就。
[chuckles]
[笑声]
[speaks indistinctly]
[听不清的说话]
[chuckles]
[笑声]
Oh!
哦!
LORD RUSHWORTH: Careful, careful!
拉什沃斯勋爵: 小心,小心!
Whoa, ho, ho, ho!
哇,嗬,嗬,嗬!
I can see the champion of England takes his leisure activities very seriously.
我看得出,这位英格兰冠军,很重视自己的休闲活动。
May I present, fresh fighting prospect,
请允许我介绍,新的比赛展望,
Henry Pearce.
亨利.皮尔斯。
Jem Belcher.
杰姆.贝尔彻。
Jem Belcher, I'm a big fan.
杰姆·贝尔彻,我是你的超级粉丝。
Pleasure to meet you, champ.
很高兴见到你,冠军。
[indistinct chatter in background]
[背景中模糊的杂音]
Likewise.
同样的。
Shall we continue with the fun on the court, hmm?
我们继续在赛场上找乐子吧?
Ladies and gentlemen,myself, Your Lordship
女士们先生们,我本人,你们的勋爵
has challenged the champion of England
向英格兰冠军发起了
to a Fives handball battle.
在“第五俱乐部”举♥行♥的回力球大战。
Gather 'round and place your bets, hmm?
聚在一起来下赌注,好吗?
- After you. - [grunts]
-你先来。 -[咕哝声]
[sniffles]
[吸鼻声]
[indistinct chatter]
[听不清的谈话声]
[chuckles]
[笑声]
[grunts]
[咕哝声]
[ball bouncing]
[球弹回的声音]
[grunting]
[咕哝声]
[indistinct chatter]
[听不清的谈话声]
[grunting]
[咕哝声]
Oh!
噢!
- [groans] - [thud]
-[呻♥吟♥声] -[砰地一声]
Oh!
哦!
[Jem groaning]
[杰姆呻♥吟♥声]
[yells]
[喊叫声]
My eye!
我的眼睛!
Jem, don't make such a fuss.
杰姆,别大惊小怪的。
Jem?
杰姆?
Jem.
杰姆。
[fire crackling in background]
[火苗噼啪作响的背景声]
Maybe you should go home and see the family.
也许你该回家,看看你的家人。
Do you good.
这对你有好处。
I'm fine.
我很好。
Just sort the next purse.
能挣到下一份奖金。
You can't see, can you?
你看不见,行吗?
I can see just fine.
我看得很清楚。
You know. You know what I mean.
你知道的。你能明白我的好意。
[cup rattles]
[酒杯掉地声]
[音乐声]
I know who I am.
我知道,我是谁。
I am Jem Belcher.
我是杰姆.贝尔彻。
I am champion of England.
我是英格兰的冠军。
[horse trotting in distance]
[远处马蹄清脆声]
[sighs]
[叹气声]
Your absence these past weeks has sent tongues wagging.
你过去几周的缺席,让大家议论纷纷。
I'm ready for the next fight.
我已经准备好,下一场比赛了。
I admire your optimism, Jem,we must take things one step at a time.
我欣赏你的乐观,杰姆,我们必须一步一步来。
Like I said, bring me a challenger and I'll defend my title.
就像我说的,给我找个挑战者,我就能卫冕。
I'm sure you will,however I have a responsibility to deliver what the people want.
我相信你会的,但我有责任,满足大家的需求。
The people want me, not the challenger.
人们要的是我,不是挑战者。
Don't be naive, Jem.
别天真了,杰姆。
This is a great spectacle of human courage we're talking about.
我们正在谈论的是,人类勇气的伟大奇观。
It means engineering it first.
这意味着,首先,要设计它。
I sell out crowds who pay to see me fight.
我辜负了那些,花钱看我比赛的观众。
Not only to see you fight,see you overcome adversity.
不仅要看你拼搏,还要看你战胜逆境。
We are telling them a story, you see?
我们在给他们讲故事,明白吗?
Before victory must come struggle.
在胜利之前,必须有挣扎。
I struggled to become Champion of England!
我靠挣扎,才为成为英格兰的冠军!
- Isn't that enough? - Yeah.
-这还不够吗? -是的。
Your story's not yet reached its conclusion, Jem.
电影精选列表