[sighs]
[叹息声]
Walter.
沃尔特。
Where's... where's Walter?
沃尔特...他去哪里了?
That old bastard?
那个老混♥蛋♥吗?
He suffered long enough.
他已经受够了折磨。
Come on! Chop, chop!
走吧!别唠叨了!
Yes. Walter.
是的。沃尔特。
What happened to him?
他怎么了?
[rain pattering]
[雨拍打声]
[sighs]
[叹息声]
[sobs]
[抽噎声]
It'll be all right.
一切都没事了。
[sighing]
[叹息声]
JEM: Let's dig in.
杰姆:让我们开始吧。
[Jem sighs]
[杰姆叹息声]
You know, you've become quite the hero 'round here.
你知道吗,你已经成为这里的英雄了。
Not sure I feel like one.
我爱没感觉到。
[crockery clatters]
[陶瓷碰撞声]
What took you so long to come back?
你怎么这么久才回来?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Well, we never would've got by without you.
没有你,我们根本撑不过去。
You know, no proper food, new clothes.
没有像样的食物,没有新衣服。
I mean, even new shoes.
我是说,连新鞋都没有。
I'm glad you came home.
我很高兴你回来了。
We all are.
大家都这样想的。
Can I see your eye then?
那我能看看你的眼睛吗?
MARY: Oh, Gilly, don't be silly.
玛丽: 哦,吉莉,别傻了。
It's okay, she can see it.
没关系,她会看的。
-[chuckles] -Still got my good one.
-[笑声] -我还有一只好眼睛。
Is it true that the ladies in London have a different dress every day?
听说,伦敦的女士们,每天都穿不同的衣服,这是真的吗?
Yeah, probably.
是的,没太注意。
London's a big fairground.
伦敦就是个大集市。
You can have fun and enjoy it,but too much can make you feel sick.
你可以玩得很开心,但玩得太多,会让你感觉不舒服。
[chuckles]
[笑声]
I wanna go there.
我想去那里。
[chuckles]
[笑声]
What is this?
这是什么?
It's asparagus.
这是芦笋。
It's what they eat in London.
伦敦人就吃这个。
[water rippling]
[水波荡漾声]
Wash your hands...
洗洗你的手...
in salted water after each fight.
每次打完拳,都要用盐水洗。
That way you keep 'em in good shape.
这样,你就能保持良好的状态。
[water rippling]
[水波荡漾声]
It's good to be home.
回到家,真是太好了。
[chuckles]
[笑声]
"Oh, Lord, I give my life to you,I trust into you."
“哦,主啊,我把我的生命交给你,我信赖你。”
[sighs]
[叹息声]
"Show me the right path, oh, Lord.
“请指引我正确的道路,主啊。
Point out the road that I should follow.
指出我应该走的路。
Not remember the rebellious sins of my youth."
不要责怪我幼年悖逆的罪。”
[sighs] Remember me...
[叹息声] 让我记住...
in the light of Your unfailing love.
我身处你仁爱的光芒之下。
Oh, Lord."
哦,上帝。”
[音乐声]
[sighs]
[叹息声]
[indistinct chatter and laughter in background]
[隐隐约约的闲聊和笑声]
TOM: Oi.
汤姆:诶。
- You're chirpy. - Yeah.
-你很兴奋啊。 -是的。
'Cause I just seen Bill.
因为我刚看到比尔了。
Really? How is the old fart?
真的吗?老家伙怎么样了?
[chuckles]
[笑声]
The old fart wants to give you another chance.
那个老混♥蛋♥,想再给你一次机会。
He couldn't tell me that himself?
他不能自己来告诉我吗?
Fuck sake, Jem.
别太牛了,杰姆。
This is good.
这是好消息。
Just... you just gotta be at his barn in the mornin'.
只是…你只要明早,去他的谷仓就行了。
Right? No excuses.
行吗? 别找迟到的理由。
[sighs]
[叹息声]
He believes in you, Jem.
他相信你,杰姆。
We all do.
我们都相信你。
I'll see you in the mornin', yeah?
明天早上见,好吗?
And don't be late.
别迟到了。
[音乐声]
Turn your glove over.
把你的手套翻过来。
There you go. Get used to these quick.
好了。快习惯吧。
All things have changed since you was last in front of the ropes.
自从你上次站在围绳前,一切都变了。
You got a lot to learn.
你还有很多要学的。
Hmm? How does that feel?
嗯?感觉如何?
[taps]
[轻拍声]
[thump]
[重击声]
[grunts]
[咕哝声]
No, you... no, you, look...
不,你…不,你,你看…
Uh, you're... you're fucking slow and you're fucking weak!
呃,你…你♥他♥妈♥的既笨拙又虚弱!
And we ain't got time for fuckin' mistakes.
我们没时间,犯那该死的错误。
Come on.
来吧。
Henry Pearce is ferocious and he'll knock a fuckin' hole in you!
亨利·皮尔斯很凶猛,他会找个漏洞把你打穿!
You gotta work harder than you've ever fucking worked in your life!
你这辈子,都没他妈地这么这么努力过!
Work!
干吧!
[grunts]
[咕哝声]
That won't work.
这样不行。
Push your fuckin' self.
你逼着自己。
Come on, work.
来吧,干吧。
One chance.
一次机会。
You're running like my mother.
你跑起来,就像我的妈妈。
But you gotta ask yourself do you really want this.
但你得问问自己,你真的想这样吗。
Do you? Where is it?
你想这样吗?力气都用在哪里了?
You gotta work, work, work, work.
你得打拳,打拳啊。
[Jem grunting]
[杰姆的咕哝声]
[音乐]
Well, move about on your toes.
好吧,踮着脚尖走动。
That's it.
这就对了。
I want you to get in there.
我要你进到那里去。
Oh, see that meadow?
哦,看见那片洼地了吗?
Get in there, take your shoes off.
把鞋脱了,进去。
[indistinct chanting]
[听不清的叫喊声]
BILL: Henry Pierce is gonna hunt down.
比尔:亨利·皮尔斯要来追捕了。
He' gonna come looking for you.
他会来找你的。
[cheering]
[欢呼声]
And you ain't fucking fought no one like him before.
你以前也没打过像他这样的人。
[grunts]
[咕哝声]
[water splashes]
[溅水声]
Come on, Jem, we've been here all day!
快点,杰姆,我们在这儿呆了一整天了!
Shh!
嘘!
- What are you? - Champion of England.
-你是什么? -英格兰冠军。
Now, fuckin' hit him.
现在,揍他。
Hurt him!
打伤他!
[grunts]
[呻♥吟♥声]
- Jab! - [grunts]
-刺拳! -[咕哝声]
Henry Pierce. Higher.
亨利·皮尔斯。更高。
BILL: In you go.
比尔:进去吧。
Keep on your toes.
垫着脚尖走。
[grunts]
[咕哝声]
What's the mud for, Bill?
这泥是干什么用的,比尔?
Uh, it strengthens the legs.
它能增强腿部力量。
[grunts]
[咕哝声]
You look sharp.
你看着很精神。
[grunts]
[咕哝声]
Not yet, you don't.
还没有,你不知道。
It ain't no game if you get stuck.
如果你被困住,那就不好玩了。
You gotta move.
你得移♥动♥。
[pants]
电影精选列表