Better.
好些了。
When he sets himself,have a little walk. Yeah?
等他站住了,你就移♥动♥。行吗?
Let him burn himself out.
让他自己去发火吧。
Now, find a way in beyond the check.
现在,想办法击中他。
UMPIRE 2: Round three!
第二裁判:第三回合!
Jab his puss off.
给他一记刺拳。
[breathes deeply]
[深呼吸声]
Time!
开始!
[audience cheering]
[观众欢呼声]
[both grunts]
[双方都发出吼声]
Do your rounds.
围着他转。
- [Gamble grunts] - [grunts]
-[甘布勒咕哝声] -[低吼声]
[Gamble groans]
[甘布勒呻♥吟♥声]
[sniffs]
[吸鼻子声]
- [Gamble grunts] - [Jem grunts]
-[甘布勒咕哝声] -[杰姆咕哝声]
[groans]
[呻♥吟♥声]
[grunts]
[吼声]
[groans]
[呻♥吟♥声]
[audience groans]
[观众叹息声]
- [chuckles] - Yeah. Snuffed.
-[笑声] -好的。这下够他受的。
[groans]
[呻♥吟♥声]
[audience cheering]
[观众欢呼声]
The winner, from Bristol, young Jem Belcher!
获胜者来自布里斯托尔,年轻的杰姆·贝尔彻!
[audience cheering]
[观众欢呼声]
[chuckles, screams]
[笑声,尖叫声]
[音乐响起]
Well done.
干的漂亮。
This will make the front page across the whole country.
这将成为全国的头版新闻。
Yeah!
是的!
[indistinct chatter]
[含混的谈话声]
Magnificent display of pugilism.
精彩的拳击表演。
Thank you, my lord.
谢谢你,大人。
And for inviting us into your...
感谢你邀请我,来到你这...
- wonderful home. - Yeah.
-精美的家里。 -是的。
[chuckles] Champion of England.
[笑声] 你是英格兰的冠军。
Always welcome at the Ashford estate.
欢迎光临阿什福德庄园。
Anything you may want,my servants will oblige.
无论您需要什么,我的仆人都会为您效劳。
My lord.
大人。
[chuckles, breathes deeply]
[笑声,深深的吸气声]
Hmm.
嗯。
What do we do?
我们怎么办啊?
Well...
那么...
[clears throat, mumbles]
[清了清喉咙,喃喃自语]
[chuckles]
[笑声]
You hear that, Bill? Anything we want.
你听到了吗,比尔? 我们想要什么都行。
Yeah. Fucking tasteless.
是的。你真♥他♥妈♥没品位。
[guests applauding]
[宾客们的掌声]
-Oh. -Is that for us?
-哦。 -是给我们的吗?
Thank you.
谢谢你们。
Gentlemen, I would be honoured if you were to join me for a drink.
先生们,如果你们能和我一起喝一杯,我将不胜荣幸。
Chin, chin.
干杯。
- Is it... is it hot? - An interesting idea.
-这是…热的吗? -一个有趣的想法。
But alas, no.
但是,唉,不是。
I mean, what's all this?
我是说,这是怎么回事?
- Is it a trick with the eyes? - No trick.
-这是眼睛的把戏吗? -没有把戏。
Something special from the Antichrist in France.
来自法国敌基♥督♥的特别礼物。
They call it "champagne".
他们管这叫“香槟”。
Champagne.
香槟。
Care to try?
介意试一下吗?
Yeah.
好的。
I don't believe we've had a proper introduction.
我想,我们还没好好介绍过。
I am Lord Rushworth.
我是拉什沃斯勋爵。
Pleasure.
很高兴。
Please.
请过来。
[woman laughing in distance]
[远处的女人在笑]
We'll be as drunk as emperors after indulging in a few of these little darlings.
和这些小宝贝们在一起,我们会喝得酩酊大醉的。
- A mere aspiration... - Here.
-我有个小小愿望...-请讲。
For the more imaginative peasant.
为了更多具有想象力的农民。
No death sentence more certain than poverty.
没有比贫穷更确定的死刑了。
I must say, your display today was dazzling.
我得说,你今天的展示,真是令人眼花缭乱。
And it cost me a pretty penny.
而且,让我输了不少钱。
You showed a novel precision of the wrist and shoulder.
你的手腕和肩膀,表现得非常精准。
How on earth did you manage such a feat?
你究竟是怎么做到,这样的壮举的?
Floating round with the champion, Rushworth.
你在恭维冠军,拉什沃思。
Didn't take you long, did it?
他没有耽误你们的时间吧?
As you know, I have a predilection for winners.
正如你所知的,我钟爱获胜者。
Especially, when they appear from nowhere.
尤其是,当他们不知从哪里冒出来的时候。
Bristol ain't nowhere.
布里斯托尔,不是什么无名之地。
4,045 nautical miles from the sugarcanes of Jamaica in fact.
实际上,距离牙买♥♥加的甘蔗产地4045海里。
Rushworth regards fighters as a money-making apparatus with no other value.
拉什沃斯认为,拳手是一种没有其他价值的赚钱工具。
I simply believe that when one man wins,
我只是相信一个人赢了,
another loses. The thrill, as it were,
另一个人就输了。可以说,站在胜利者一边
is being on the side of the victor.
是一种刺♥激♥。
Wouldn't you agree, Jem?
你同意吗?杰姆。
[gulps] I do.
[匆匆吞下] 我同意。
Then who am I to disagree with the new champion of England?
那我有什么资格,反对英格兰的新冠军呢?
Now, of course, pugilism has been around since the ancient Greeks,
当然,拳击从古希腊时期就已经存在了,
when it was a sport of natural beauty or an artform, and could be again.
当时它是一项自然之美或艺术形式的运动,而且有可能再次成为一项运动。
All God's creatures are furnished with appendages for their protection.
上帝创造的万物,都有附属物来保护自己。
So, why not turn them into instruments of profit?
那么,为什么不把它们变成盈利的工具呢?
But every fighter should be one step ahead...
但每个战士都应该领先一步…
so he can turn this into a proper sport.
这样他就能把这,变成一项正式的运动。
And you're quiet right, Lord Ashford.
你说得很对,阿什福德勋爵。
It should be viewed as an artform.
它应该被视为一种艺术形式。
I couldn't agree with you more.
我完全同意你的看法。
I will help arrange your next fight, Jem.
我会帮你安排下一场比赛的,杰姆。
There isn't a door in this city that's closed to a lord.
这座城市里没有一扇门,是对一位勋爵关上的。
Yeah, well, that's very kind of you, my lord.
是啊,你真是太好了,大人。
But we're fine for now.
但我们现在还好。
When opportunity knocks, one must answer.
机遇敲门,必须应声。
[indistinct chatter]
[含混的交谈声]
Speaking of opportunity...
说到机遇...
Bill.
比尔。
Excuse me.
原谅我。
He's like a dog with two cocks.
他就像一只,长着两根阴♥茎♥的狗。
[chuckles]
[笑声]
[indistinct chatter]
[含混的谈话声]
Give my best wishes to your lovely wife.
代我向你可爱的妻子致意。
And all the best to you, Lady Abigail.
祝你一切顺利,阿比盖尔夫人。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Mr. Belcher.
贝尔彻先生。
- Come. - Yeah.
-过来。-好的。
[chuckles]
[笑声]
So...
那么...
is this your first exposure to high society?
这是你第一次接触上流社会吗?
It is.
是的。
Well, the party was meant to be for the Irishman.
这场派对,本来是为那个爱尔兰人准备的。
But...
但是...
not sure he felt like celebrating.
不确定他是否想庆祝。
[chuckles]
[笑声]
You... you saw the fight?
你…你观看拳击赛了?
Well and truly.
亲眼所见。
Are women not permitted at such events?
女性不允许参加这样的活动吗?
[chuckles awkwardly] Yes, of course. I mean...
[尴尬地笑了] 不是的,当然。我的意思是…
usually, I... I see a different type of women at the... fight.
通常,我…我看到的是,另一种类型的女人…观看打斗。
[chuckles] I mean... well...
[笑声]我想说...那么...
Have I made you uncomfortable, Jem?
我让你不舒服了吗,杰姆?
-No. -[Lady Abigail chuckles]
-没有。 -[阿比盖尔夫人的轻笑声]
- Good. - [chuckles]
-那就好。 -[笑声]
You'd be surprised at how many women enjoy the spectacle.
你会惊讶于,有多少女人喜欢这种场面。
You'll find many women in the crowds.
电影精选列表