Come back here, you little runt!
回来,你个小家伙!
[laughs]
[笑声]
MARY: I told you not to take anything from him, Jem.
玛丽:我告诉过你,不要拿他的东西,杰姆。
Come here.
到这儿来。
You don't want blood on your hands.
你不会想双手沾满鲜血的。
[sobs]
[呜咽声]
[indistinct chatter]
[听不清的谈话声]
MARY: Dad.
玛丽:爸爸。
What you doin'here?
你在这儿干什么?
I need to talk with you.
我有话和你说。
Right. Sit.
好吧。坐下说。
Come on. Sit.
来吧。坐下。
Have a swig with your old man.
你想和你老爸喝一杯吗?
I came to talk about Jem.
我来是跟你说,杰姆的事儿的。
He needs...
他需要...
love,
爱,
kindness.
善良。
He don't need no lessons in...
他不需要从你身上…
pain from you.
学到痛苦。
I'm not doing him any harm.
我没有伤害他。
He needs...
他需要...
a father.
一位父亲。
He needs...
他需要...
someone he can look up to.
一位他可以敬重的人。
You need to tell him to stop coming here.
你得告诉他,别再来这里了。
No.
不。
No, he needs a man...
不,他需要有位男人...
to teach him about discipline and the like.
教他什么是纪律之类的。
He ain't gonna learn that from you.
他不会跟你学的。
I paid for the clothes on your back.
我给你们,提供了衣食饱暖。
And I paid for the cross around your neck.
我为你脖子上的十字架付了钱。
I have worked every day of my life.
我一生中的每一天,都在工作。
And you drink it all away.
你却总是在酗酒。
Don't you?
不是吗?
What do you want me to say to the boy, Mary?
你想让我对那男孩说什么,玛丽?
He's your son.
他是你的儿子。
Just stay away is all.
离他远点儿,就行了。
Don't encourage him.
不用去鼓励他。
If you tell him to stay away, he'll stay away.
如果你叫他离远点,他就会离你远点。
Please, Dad.
求你了,爸爸。
[horses neighing]
[马的嘶鸣声]
Oi, Belcher!
诶,贝尔彻!
What a pretty outfit you've got there, Belcher.
你这身衣服真漂亮,贝尔彻。
Off to the docks, are we?
我们去码头,好吗?
Look at him. Little molly.
看看他。小茉莉。
And what's this, Belcher? Hmm?
这是什么,贝尔彻?嗯?
Something for your ma's cupboard?
是给你♥妈♥的♥橱柜,准备的东西吗?
We all know she's a favourite with the sailors.
我们都知道,那是水手们喜欢戴的东西。
[Cully chuckles]
[傻笑声]
Go on, say something.
你要说什么。
I dare you.
我想你也不敢。
- Your teeth stink like shit. - Plant him one, Archey.
-你的牙齿臭死了。-揍他,阿奇。
- Yeah, mate. Come on, now. - Ooh. Look at him.
-是啊,伙计。来吧,现在。 —哦。看看他。
He thinks he can fight like his grandad.
他以为,他能像他爷爷一样打架。
He weren't even good.
他还差点儿。
[groans]
[呻♥吟♥声]
You're dead, Belcher!
你死定了,贝尔彻!
Enough!
够了!
Go on, get you going,
走吧,你们该走了,
or I'll pay a visit to each of your fathers.
不然,我就去拜访你们每个人的父亲
Stand you up straight, boy.
站直了,孩子。
Violence is as much about taking pain as it is inflicting it.
暴♥力♥既要承受痛苦,也要施加痛苦。
Does your mother know you're here?
你妈妈知道你在这儿吗?
Ain't much she don't know.
没什么她不知道的。
When you fight...
当你打架时...
one hand follows the other.
要一拳接一拳地出手。
A man who punches with both hands...
一个用双手打拳的人...
and keeps punching...
并且不断出拳的人...
that's the fighter who's gonna win.
才能打赢。
Cryin'...
哭喊...
it's ain't gonna help.
是没用的。
In life...
在生活中...
don't no one give two shits about you.
没人会在乎你的。
The only way to protect yourself
保护自己的唯一方法就是
is to attack.
攻击。
To fight.
去战斗。
Can you teach me more?
你能教我更多的吗?
[laughs]
[笑声]
Can I teach you more?
我能教你更多的吗?
Well, perhaps over a drink, huh?
也许,还能教你喝酒,行吗?
Mary.
玛丽。
I need money.
我需要钱。
Shame on ya.
真不要脸。
Quiet, child.
小声点,孩子。
You're in the house of God.
你在上帝的圣所里。
Look at ya.
看看你。
You're a disgrace.
你真丢人。
Don't bear grudges.
别埋怨我。
Your husband...
你的丈夫...
he ain't coming back.
他不会回来了。
You ain't done nothing but bring shame on us.
你什么都没做,只给我们蒙羞。
You have a mouth on ya.
随你怎么说。
Haven't you, Mary?
不是吗?玛丽。
Just like your mother.
和你母亲一样。
You look a lot like her in this light.
在这种光线下,你看起来很像她。
[breathes shakily]
[颤抖的呼吸声]
Leave. Just leave us.
走开,离开我们。
I will.
我会的。
You drunken bastard.
你这个醉鬼。
[breathes shakily]
[颤抖的呼吸声]
Here, one hand follows the other.
就这样,一拳接一拳。
Thank you, Lord...
感谢你,上帝...
for your gift.
感谢你的赐予。
Oh, he's mine and you know he's mine.
他是我的,你们知道,他是我的。
[chuckles]
[笑声]
Here you go, love. Go on.
给你,亲爱的。继续。
[laughs]
[笑声]
十年以后
[metal clanking]
[金属的铿锵之声]
Strike it in the center, Belcher!
贝尔彻,敲击它的中间!
There's a line of men to take your place if you can't pull your weight.
如果你不卖♥♥力气,会有一排人来顶替你。
[grunts, pants]
[吼声,喘气声]
[metal sizzles]
[金属发出嘶嘶声]
Problem, Jem Belcher?
有问题吗,杰姆·贝尔彻?
No, sir.
没有,先生。
At least, it's something.
至少,还能挣点。
Yeah.
是的。
Come on.
走吧。
[indistinct chatter]
[听不清的说话声]
Fresh custard tarts.
新鲜的蛋挞。
[speaks indistinctly]
[不清楚的说话声]
-Oi! -It was him!
-诶! -就是他!
- Learn some manners! - No, no!
-注意点儿礼貌! -不,不是!
It wasn't me. It was him!
不是我。是他!
Learn some manners.
讲点儿礼貌吧。
[both chuckles]
[俩人的笑声]
What about you, sir? Can I interest you... no?
你呢,先生?你有兴趣吗?…没有吗?
- Do you wanna dance? - No!
-你想跳舞吗? -不想!
- Come on! - No!
-来吧! -不!
Dance!
跳舞吧!
[chuckles]
电影精选列表