她不该遭受这些
She didn't deserve that.
嘿
Hey.
你不能睡在地板上
You can't sleep on the floor.
去睡你的床
Take your bed.
汉克有多的床垫
Hank had an extra futon.
这里都没完工
It's not even finished.
与我来的地方相比 这里就是四季酒店
Where I came from, this is the Four Seasons.
我没事
I'm fine.
而且埃兹拉会打鼾
Plus Ezra snores.
还会放屁
And farts.
晚安
Good night.
别生我气
Just don't be mad at me.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
我不会发火
I'm not gonna be mad.
我没力气发火了
I'm too tired to be mad.
给我看看
Come on, show me.
是什么
What is that?
一起看
Let's watch it.
不
No.
一起看吧
Let's watch it.
打开
Open it.
我不会生气的
I'm not gonna be mad.
我去看了这场演出
I was at that show.
真的吗 -嗯
Really? Mmhmm.
他很棒 -他很厉害
He's pretty good. He's amazing.
他太猛了 -悠着点
He's so amazing. Okay, slow down.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
嗯哼
Uhhuh.
你为什么会爱上他
Why did you fall in love with him?
说来也怪
It was really weird.
我走进这家酒吧
So I walked into this bar.
他在舞台上演出 我看到他时
He was on the stage playing, and I saw him and I just,
我就知道他是我的命中注定
it was weird, I knew I was gonna end up with him.
后来我认识了他 他是个十足的混♥蛋♥
And then I met him after and he was a total jackass,
但生米已煮成熟饭
but it was a done deal.
加上那头秀发 -对
Plus that hair. Yeah.
是的 看啊
Yeah, Look at it.
我自己也是没脑子
And I was an idiot too, so.
这有变吗
What's changed?
嘿 -对不起
Hey! I'm sorry.
你让我忍♥不住想逗你
I can't help it, you make it easy.
哦 我拿回房♥间了
Oh, I got my room back.
所以今晚没有这个笨蛋陪你了
So you're gonna have to do without this idiot.
耶
Yay!
天啊 你的腋窝又有汉堡包的味道了
Oh my God, okay, your armpits smell like hamburgers again.
汉堡包很好啊
Hamburgers are good.
你闻起来像奶酪 -再也不会了
You smell like cheese. Not anymore.
我被炒了 记得吗
I was fired, remember?
睡觉吧
Go to bed.
马克辛吗 -嗯
Maxine? Uhhuh.
我是说 是的 -这边请
I mean, yeah, yes. This way.
我们是三班倒 全天候提供服务
We have three shifts, 24/7.
我们为所有的大酒店处理洗衣事宜
We handle the laundry for all the major hotels.
大都会酒店 贝拉吉奥大酒店 凯萨宫酒店
The Cosmo, Bellagio, Caesars.
先从一般的行政工作开始
It will be general admin work at first,
一旦你学会了业务
but once you learn the business,
你将调去负责财务
you'll move to payable and receivables.
起薪是42.5元
Starting salary's 42.5.
抱歉 多少钱
Sorry, how much?
我知道不是很高
I know it's not the greatest.
你的办公桌就在那边
Your desk is right over there.
医保也会有
Health insurance as well.
我知道你有个儿子 所以我被告知
I know you have a boy, so I was told
必须根据你的时间来排班
we have to work around your schedule.
对不起 我有点懵
Sorry, I'm a little confused.
就这样吗
That's it?
我被录用了
I'm hired?
工作你得到了
You're in the door.
但能否保住饭碗取决于你
But it's up to you to keep this job.
你搞砸了 就得怪你
You screw up, it's on you.
你要学习办公软件 下周开始上班
You need to learn QuickTotals, and you start next week.
我们说完了 谢谢
Yeah, we're done. Thank you.
你可以走了 -哦
You can go. Oh.
我说了 他是我的朋友
I told you, he's a friend of mine.
我因为戴着这个 不能离开
I can't leave because of this thing.
相信我 他知道该怎么做
Trust me, he knows what he's doing.
就是这孩子吗 -对
This the kid? Yeah.
我外孙
My grandson.
看起来很强悍
Ah, he looks pretty tough.
你确定他需要训练吗
You sure he needs training?
又不会少块肉
Wouldn't hurt.
嗨 -嘿
Hi. Hey.
不要对他手下留情
Don't go easy on him.
我对谁手下留情过
Do I ever go easy on 'em?
嘿
Hey.
再见 外公
Bye, Grandpa.
我叫埃兹拉
My name's Ezra.
很好
Good.
你需要个名字
You need a name.
你准备好了吗
Yo, are you ready for this?
我有选择吗 -并没有
Do I have a choice? Not really.
继续出拳
Keep punching.
加油
Come on.
加油
Come on.
就这样 继续出拳
There you go, keep punching.
就这样
There you go.
哦 加油
Oh, come on.
继续 来
Keep punching, there you go.
来 来
There you go, there you go.
来 吼吼
Ho, there you go, ho, ho.
加油 加油 继续
Come on, come on, keep punching.
哈 哈 哈 加油
Ha, ha, ha, come on.
来 来
There you go, there you go.
出拳 快 -休息一下
Punch it, come on. Just give me a sec.
别停 -让我休息一下
Don't stop, keep... Just give me a sec.
你觉得这个混♥蛋♥会让你休息吗
You think this punk ass gonna give you a sec?
如果他拿刀对着我 这有什么用
How is it gonna help me if he has a knife on me, huh?
把头套脱下
Take that shit off.
好
Okay.
我想你这么做
Here's what I want you to do, all right?
你确定你有这胆子吗
You sure you got the balls for this, kid?
嗯
Hmm?
你有这胆子吗 -我想有的
You got the balls, huh? I think so.
要么有 要么没有
Either you do or you don't.
现在认真地说出来
Now say it like you mean it.
我有
I fucking do!
好的
All right.
你没必要说脏话 但没事
You didn't have to swear, but okay.
听好了 你看到这个混♥蛋♥的时候
Now listen, when you see this punk ass, all right?
你要发点疯 因为人们
You gotta be a little bit crazy 'cause people
害怕疯子 好吗
are scared of crazy folk, all right?
径直走向他 像这样揪住他
Walk right up to him, grab him like this.
这很好笑吗
Is that funny?
别退缩 别退缩
Don't wince, don't wince.
我以为你要打我
I thought you were gonna hit me.
我知道 但别退缩
I know, I know, but don't wince.
你要睁大眼睛 好吗
Gotta keep your eyes open, all right?
好的
Okay, now.
该你了
It's your turn.
电影精选列表