我叫你过来的时候
When I tell you to come over, I want you to
我要你揪住我的衣服 对这里出拳
grab me by my shirt and punch right here.
别松开我的衣服 好吗
Don't let go of my shirt, okay?
疯一点
Be crazy!
现在你看到了这个混♥蛋♥
Okay, now really see this sucker.
想象他
Visualize him.
好的 来取他的人头
Okay kid, take his head off.
就这样 就这样 一直出拳
You go there, there you go, keep punching.
一直出拳
Keep punching.
就是这样 继续
That's it, keep punching.
天啊 对不起
Oh my God, sorry.
别道歉 好吗
Don't say sorry, okay?
我要教你如何打拳击
I'm going to teach you how to box.
但现在你必须成为一个战士
But now you got to be a fighter.
明早见
See you in the morning.
嘿 这里怎么回事
Hey, what happened here?
只是马克斯在教我如何刮胡子
It was just, Max was teaching me how to shave.
这有点为时过早了吧
It's a little early for that, no?
没关系 妈妈 这是男人的事
It's cool, Mom, it's guy stuff.
我可以打电♥话♥请病假
I could call in sick.
他今晚不会死的 妈妈
He's not gonna die tonight, Mom.
我知道 只是……
I know, I just...
今天谢谢你
Thanks for today.
你什么时候开始上班
When do you start?
下周
Next week.
我要学很多东西
I got a lot to learn.
怎么了
What's up?
哦 你妈找了份新工作
Oh, your mom got a new day job.
通过马克斯的朋友
Through a friend of Max.
办公室工作
A desk job.
太好了 妈妈 -是啊
Nice, Mom. Yeah.
你确定没事吗
Are you sure?
去吧
Go.
你知道撒谎不对吧
You know lying is wrong, right?
戴脚踝监视器的可不是我
I'm not the one with the ankle monitor.
了解
Point taken.
我不是五岁小孩 你不用给我盖被子
I'm not five, you don't have to tuck me in.
我错过了过去的12年
I missed the last 12 years.
能让我补一补吗
Can I do some catching up, please?
我们能不能看一集
Can we just watch one episode
《维加斯犯罪地带》
of "Vegas Crime Zone?"
你妈说不准看电视
Your mother said no TV.
她还说不准打架
She also said no fighting.
你知道 “打破暴♥力♥循环”之类的
You know, "break the cycle of violence" and all that.
但也没阻止你教我吧
Didn't stop you from teaching me, did it?
她真的说“暴♥力♥循环”吗
She actually say "cycle of violence?"
拜托 就看一集
Please, just one episode?
好吧
All right.
就一集
Just the one.
我先去上个厕所
Let me use the can first.
我们是警♥察♥
This is the police.
举起手出来
Come out with your hands up.
你为什么坐牢
Why did you go to jail?
哇哦
Wow.
你问的真直接
You go straight for the jugular.
你都快死了
What, you're gonna die soon.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我表面很聪明 其实很蠢
I look smart, but really I'm not.
别担心 没关系
Don't worry about it, it's all good.
所以 你想知道我为什么坐牢
So, you wanna know why I went to prison.
哪一次
Which time?
等等 你坐过几次牢
Wait, how many times did you go to prison?
多到我都记不清了
More than I care to remember.
哇哦 好吧
Wow, okay.
那我们从最后一次说起
Well, let's start with the last time.
给我大人的版本
And give me the man version.
我说过我以前是拳击手
I told you I was a boxer.
我没有发挥我的潜能
Instead of fighting to my potential,
尽力做到最好
being the best I could be...
我走了捷径
I took shortcuts.
什么捷径
What kind of shortcuts?
我为了钱让别人能轻松打败我
I made it easy for people to beat me for money.
你明白吗
You understand?
你打假拳
You cheated.
这和你进监狱有什么关系
Well, what's that gotta do with you going to jail?
别急 我正准备说呢
Give me a sec, I'm working up to it.
你知道 我没受过多少教育
You know, I didn't have much education.
我拥有的技能
The skills that I had, well, you couldn't
无法写进简历
put it on a resume.
你以打人为生
You beat people up for a living.
我为几个坏人做事
I worked for a couple of bad guys,
当生意不顺的时候
and when things didn't go their way in business,
他们派我去谈判
they sent me to negotiate.
所以我才进了监狱
Which is why I went to jail.
你因为谈判在监狱里呆了12年
You spent the last 12 years in jail for negotiating.
这可不是大人的版本
Yeah, that's not the man version.
这是唯一能告诉你的版本
Well, that's the only version you're getting.
有些事你根本不需要知道
There are some things you don't ever need to know.
我自己都希望能忘记
I wish I could forget them myself.
你杀了人 对吧
You killed someone, didn't you?
不说也没关系
You know what, it's fine.
我不想知道
I don't wanna know.
你知道 我在这个节目上见过我爸爸一次
You know, I saw my dad on this show once.
听起来蛮合理
Sounds about right.
该死的办公软件
Fucking QuickTotals.
太好了
Yes!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
今天不太好
Not so good today.
埃兹拉 吃早饭了
Ez, breakfast.
听着 我在想 也许你应该考虑治疗
Listen, I was thinking, maybe you should consider treatment.
可能会给我们多争取些时间
That might give us some more time.
是啊 但我不配再活下去了
Yeah, well, I don't deserve any longer.
行吧
Okay.
你也许不配 但我们配
You might not, but we do.
你想过吗
You think about it?
管他的
Ah, fuck it.
你知道今天会有41度吗
You know it's gonna be 107 today?
你上次游泳是什么时候
When did you last go swimming?
我记不得了
God, I don't remember.
那行 亚雷克出城了
Yeah, well, Yarek's out of town
他说我们今天可以用他的泳池
and said we we could use his pool today.
我们去吧
Let's go.
现在吗 -对
Now? Yeah, yeah.
我们所有人
All of us.
埃兹拉 你 我 一起去找点乐子
Ezra, you, me, let's have some fun!
嘿 早上好 猛♥男♥
Hey, morning, slugger.
你意下如何
What do you say?
嘿 孩子
Hey, kiddo.
我们今天不去上学
We're not going to school today.
真的吗 -真的 太热了
Really? Yeah, it's too hot.
我们去游泳
We're going swimming.
好的 这将是一个反面例子
Okay, this would qualify as a bad example,
但我觉得你好棒 妈妈
but I think you're awesome, Mom.
好 我去换衣服
Okay, I'm gonna get dressed.
你打算今天去揍他 对吧
You were gonna fight him today, weren't you?
总会有明天
There's always tomorrow.
这正是我所害怕的
That's what I'm afraid of.
走吧
Let's go.
出发
Go, go, go!
你怎么跟警♥察♥说的
What'd you tell the cops?
电影精选列表