是胰腺癌四期
It's stage four pancreatic cancer.
已经转移到你的肝脏和肾脏了
It's metastasized to your liver and your kidneys.
你有几个选择 但也只能延长寿命
You have a few options, but it'll just prolong life.
已经很长时间了
It's been pretty long already.
还剩多久
What are we talking?
四个月 或者五个月
Four, maybe five months.
我感觉很好
I feel fine.
疼痛会随之而来
The pain will come.
我早已习惯疼痛
I'm used to pain.
喲 马克斯
Yo, Max!
马克斯
Max!
怎么样
So how'd it go?
越来越严重
I've been worse.
你要做手术什么的吗
Well, you gonna get an operation or something?
不做
Something.
你有什么需要吗
You need anything?
没有
I'm good.
妈妈
Mom.
嗯
Yeah.
这不是冻麦片
This is not Frosted Flakes.
这种麦片让我嘴巴发烫
The cereal is literally making my mouth burn.
好 我知道了 这是垃圾麦片
Okay, I get it, the cereal sucks.
给
Here.
半颗吗 -抱歉 宝贝
Half? I'm sorry, babe.
我们得稍微省着点吃
We're gonna have to stretch 'em out, just for a little bit.
我们需要更好的保险
We need better insurance.
你为什么不把抱怨都写下来
Well, why don't you put all your complaints on paper
我会和管理部门谈谈
and I will talk to management.
找爸爸要钱啊
Wait, ask Dad for the money.
行了 我会处理的
All right, I'll handle it.
那个新的热水器没有用
That new hot water heater didn't help,
但我这周要加班 所以我们会没事的
but I got extra shifts this week, so we'll be fine.
好吧 如果我癫痫发作 那就怪你
Well, if I have a seizure, it's your fault.
什么
What?
嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
别闹了 我不喜欢 这不好玩
Stop that, I don't like that, that's not cool.
快点
Go, go, go.
我们要迟到了
We're gonna be late.
今天有高温预警
Excessive heat warning today,
拉斯维加斯预计气温
Las Vegas expects to see temperatures
会高达40至43度
into the 105 to 110 range.
不止今天 明天也将如此
Not only today, but also tomorrow.
帕伦普山谷在39至41度 罗斯兰在43至47度
Pahrump Valley, 103 to 107 and Roseland, 110 to 117.
这只是高温开始
So this is just the beginning.
我们有可能……
We do have a chance...
我午饭是什么
What's for my lunch?
我做了拿手的花生酱加少许果酱三明治
I made my famous peanut butter and tiny bit of jelly.
我是用爱做的哦
But I made it with love.
妈 -怎么了
Mom. What?
我不是小宝宝了
I'm not a baby anymore.
你就是我的小宝贝
You're my baby.
你的朋友看都没看
Your friends aren't even looking.
那些混♥蛋♥不是我的朋友
Those douchebags are not my friends.
嘿
Hey.
下车吧 机灵一点
Go on, get outta here, go be smart.
我爱你 妈妈 -我更爱你
Love you, Mom. Love you more.
哟 猪头
Yo, dickwad!
嘿 抽抽儿
Hey, twitcher!
对不起 先生
I'm so sorry, sir.
我给你换一盘不加香菜的
I'll get you one without cilantro.
你好 服务员 过来一下
Hey, waitress, excuse me.
我马上过来
I'm gonna be right with you guys.
你们现在要喝的了吗
Are you good for drinks right now?
你们点的…… -行 谢谢
Your order's just Okay, thanks.
好的 马上回来
Okay, be right back.
我没忘记你
I didn't forget you.
我去拿你的辣番茄酱
I'm getting your salsa.
马克辛 蔬菜玉米卷 8号♥桌
Maxine, veggie tacos, table eight.
这是你额外的切达干酪
And here's your extra cheddar.
奶酪怎么都不会嫌多 对吧
No such thing as too much cheese, right?
典狱长想见你
Warden wants to see you.
现在吗 -不是
Now? No.
是2025年的圣诞节
Christmas 2025.
走吧 老大
Let's go, boss.
好的 我去给你换水
Okay, I'm gonna refresh your water.
嘿 马克辛
Hey, Maxie.
嘿 你有时间吗
Hey, hey, hey, you got a second?
你来干嘛
What are you doing here?
怎么
What?
都不说你好吗 很高兴见到你
No how are you, nice to see you?
你看起来很棒 亲爱的
You look great, babe.
你想干嘛 -我只想聊一下 好吗
What do you want? I just need a sec, okay?
若非重要事 我也不会来打扰你
I wouldn't be bothering you if it wasn't important.
你想要钱吗
You want money?
因为我可没钱
Because I don't have any.
天啊 我不要钱
Jesus Christ, no, I don't need money.
我要见我儿子
I need to see my son.
行了 我经理来了 你走吧
Okay, my manager just got back, so go.
走
Go.
你为什么总是这样
Look, why do you always do that?
总是让我在别人面前
You always make me look like an asshole
像个混♥蛋♥
in front of everybody.
我只想聊一会儿
Huh? I just need a sec.
没什么事吧 马克辛
Everything okay, Maxine?
是的 没事
Yeah, everything's fine.
我只想和我妻子聊聊
I'm just trying to talk to my wife.
抱歉 他要走了
Sorry, he's just leaving.
不 我不走 汤姆 只要我妻子还在这里
No, I am just leaving, Tom, just as soon as my wife here
我不是你妻子
I'm not your wife.
我需要报♥警♥吗
Do I need to call the police?
不不不
No, no, no.
报♥警♥
Call the police?
为什么 混♥蛋♥
What for, asshole?
先生 请你离开
Okay, sir, I'm gonna need you to leave.
你想赶我走
You need me to leave?
你想怎么做
What are you gonna do, huh?
住手
Stop it!
你想怎么做
What are you gonna do?
快打911 -打911是吗
Somebody call 911. Oh, call 911?
哦 不 汤姆
Oh, no, oh, no, Tom.
嘿 你干嘛赖着不走呢
Hey, hey, why don't you just go?
你得离开 -好 没问题 汤姆
You need to leave. Okay, no problems, Tom.
这都怪你
This is your fault.
你有什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
我想见他 -真是混♥蛋♥
I wanna see him. What a fuckin' asshole.
我知道他是 很抱歉
I know he is, I'm so sorry.
汤姆 对不起
Tom, I'm so sorry.
我得辞掉你
I gotta let you go.
抱歉
Sorry.
该死
Oh, fuck.
你有家人吗 马克斯
You have any family, Max?
没有
No.
我知道你有个女儿
I know you have a daughter.
那你还问
Then why did you ask?
你知道 你在这里做了很多事
You know, you've done a lot in here
帮这些人戒酒
with helping these guys get sober.
你的表现很好
I mean, you've been pretty good.
我已经和假释委员会谈过了
I've already spoken to the parole board.
现在 如果你女儿愿意
Now, if your daughter is willing,
你可以在牢外接受软禁
you can live out the remainder of your days
电影精选列表