我与法律抗争 结果……
I fought the law and...
上帝赢了
The Lord won.
不 是法律赢了 儿子
No, the law won, son.
我爱你
I love you, buddy.
好的
Okay.
再见 -进去吧 小天才
Bye. Go get in there, you genius.
你不能就这样出现
You can't show up here like this.
别紧张
Relax.
你为什么总是把我当混♥蛋♥
Why do you always treat me like an asshole all the time?
你别总是做混♥蛋♥
Stop being an asshole all the time.
还新架子鼓
A new drum set?
咋啦 -你嗑药了 泰勒
What? You're high, Tyler.
你假装很在乎他
All this bullshit pretending you care about him,
其实你根本不在乎
it's not about him.
我真的很在乎他
I do care about him.
你要是在乎 你就会去戒毒
Well, if you care, then you'll get clean.
你不能阻止我见他
You can't stop me from seeing him.
不能吗
No?
等着瞧
Watch me.
我不会再让他掉进你的魔爪
I'm not putting him through your bullshit again.
马克斯
Max.
这么久才来
Took you long enough.
要先应付那个婆娘和那些怂逼拳手
Between the broad and these pussyass fighters.
什么情况
What the hell?
你瘦了40磅
You lost like 40 pounds?
48磅 已经戒酒五年了 吃燕麦片
48, been sober five years, eating oatmeal.
哦
Oh.
我知道一旦你吃燕麦片
Well, I know the world's going to hell
世界就完了
if you're eating oatmeal.
说来听听
Tell me about it.
听着 我尽力了
Look, best I could do.
我说了没关系 -胡说
I told you it was fine. Oh, that's bullshit.
我不得不卖♥♥掉一些东西 不过钱在这里
I had to sell a few things, but here it is.
我欠你的 马克斯
I owe you, Max.
我不能收
I can't take this.
去你的 收下
Fuck you, take it.
如果我能再凑一些 我会的
If I can scrape together some more, I will.
谢谢
Thanks.
这里在搞什么
What's going on here?
我找亚雷克帮了个忙
I called in a favor from Yarek.
没有这人我也能活下去
Ah, that's a name I could live without.
我们扯平了 -是啊
Oh, we're square. Yeah.
听着 我得走了 还要给一些白人老妇女
Look, I gotta go, teaching a boxing class
上拳击课
with some old white women.
我很遗憾你的事
I'm sorry about your, you know.
人固有一死 汉克 你也不例外
We're all going to die, Hank, even you.
是的 -不 我不会
Oh yeah. No, not me.
我才不会
Uh uh, never me.
再见 马克斯 -再见
See you, Max. See ya.
这是怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
我一回家就看到这些人在忙
I come home, there's guys working.
你觉得你在做什么
What do you think you're doing?
只是修理一些东西
Oh, just fixing up a few things.
你应该先问我
You should have asked me.
我想给你个惊喜
I wanted to surprise you.
好吧
Okay.
我很惊喜
Well, I'm surprised.
嘿 我有说过为什么叫你马克辛吗
Hey, did I ever tell you why we called you Maxine?
因为你太过自大 很想要个儿子
Because you have a giant ego and you really wanted a boy.
不是 这是你♥妈♥的♥主意
No, no, it was your mother.
我们当时很年轻
We were young.
想不出什么好名字
We didn't know any better.
但她说你从出生起 就是天生的拳击手
But she said you were a natural born fighter from day one.
看我和预期相差多远
Look how far that got me.
我叫你别把麻烦带回来
I asked you not to bring your shit here.
我没有
I'm not.
我多年前答应过你妈
I promised your mother years ago that I'd
我会完成那间小公♥寓♥ 但从没实现
finish that little apartment, never did,
我现在完成 你就可以租出去了
I'm doing it now so you can rent it out.
你现在想履行对妈妈的承诺吗
Oh, now you wanna keep your promises to Mom?
你真是离谱
You're unbelievable.
那是什么
What's that?
这是给你的
This is for you.
这是我所有的钱 现在是你的
It's all I have to my name, and it's yours.
我不要你的脏钱
I don't want your dirty money.
这是干净钱
It's good money.
瞎说
Bullshit!
我了解你 有人因为这笔钱受伤了
Knowing you, somebody got hurt for that money.
它来路正当
It's clean.
别这么固执了 收下吧
Stop being so stubborn and take it.
我还为你安排了一个工作面试
I've also lined up a job interview for you.
你什么
You what?
工作 真正的工作
A job, a real job.
我的一个朋友
A friend of mine.
他有一堆生意 我安排你进去
He's got a bunch of businesses, I got you in.
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
因为你是我闺女
Because you're my kid.
这是我最起码能做的
It's the least I could do.
行吧 别说了
Okay, stop.
我知道我是个人♥渣♥
Oh, I'm a piece of shit, I know.
不 你没那么容易洗白
No, you don't get off that easy.
你现在想担起责任了
Now you're trying to take responsibility?
你现在想信守对妈妈的承诺
Now you wanna keep your promises to Mom?
我不得不坐在屋里
I had to sit in this house and watch her
看着她把自己活活喝死
drink herself to death.
你妈妈不正常
Your mother had problems.
对 她不正常
Yeah, no shit she had problems.
但你不必在凌晨三点醒来
You didn't have to wake up at three in the morning
听她躺在厨房♥地板上尖叫
to her screaming, lying on the kitchen floor, here.
就在这里
Right here.
烂醉如泥 手里还拿着刀
Drunk off her ass, knife in her hand.
她在割自己的手臂
She was cutting her arms.
她醉到连自杀都做不到
She was too fucked up to even kill herself.
她看到我的时候 开始大叫
And then when she saw me, she started screaming,
“我恨你 我恨你”
"I hate you, I hate you.
“你毁了我的生活”
You've ruined my life."
你不需要应付这些
You didn't have to deal with that.
但我需要
I did.
我会等她昏过去 拖着她上♥床♥睡觉
I would wait for her to pass out, drag her ass to bed,
清理血迹 饿着肚子上学
clean up the blood, and go to school hungry
因为她把所有的钱都拿去买♥♥酒了
because she'd spent all her money on booze.
我必须应付这些
I had to deal with that.
那时你在哪里
And where were you?
我来告诉你
I'll tell you.
你去了迈阿密做些乱七八糟的事
You were off in Miami doing some messed up shit,
或者你进了监狱
or you were in prison.
大部分时间都在监狱
Mostly in prison.
我会告诉你你不在什么哪里
But I'll tell you where you weren't.
你不在这里
You weren't here.
马克辛 拜托
Maxie, please.
但我一直坚持到最后 因为这是你该做的
But I stayed right to the end, because that's what you do.
所以别在这里充当英雄
So don't come in here now like you're some kind of
因为你根本不是
fucking hero, 'cause you're not.
你完全有理由恨我
You have every reason to hate me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我真的不知道该说什么
I really, really don't know what to say.
没什么好说的
Well, there's nothing to say.
我知道我搞砸了
I fucked up, I know.
电影精选列表