你还记得你以前想当律师吗
You know, you remember when you wanted to be a lawyer?
想把我弄出监狱
Get me out of prison.
我当时才七岁
I was seven.
是 但你很聪明
Oh yeah, but you were smart.
啊 看这个小宝宝
Aww, look at the baby.
我的第一次独奏
My first recital.
哇哦
Wow.
雪儿
Cher.
对
Yeah.
你在凯撒宫跳过舞吗
Oh, you danced at Caesars?
是的 那是一次短途旅行 因为我
Yeah, that was a short tour because I got
怀了一个正坐在沙发上的人
pregnant with somebody who's sitting on this couch.
噢
Oh.
我以前没见过这张
I haven't seen this one before.
给我
Give it back.
你认识我外婆吗
Did you know my grandma?
略知一二
A little.
妈妈从没提起过她
Mom never talks about her.
妈妈从不说她的成长经历
Mom never talks about growing up.
因为没什么好说的
Because there's nothing to talk about.
这张
Here.
这是什么时候拍的
When was this taken?
我想我得去躺一下
I think I'm gonna have to lie down.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
去拿我手♥机♥
Get my phone.
埃兹拉
Ezra!
打911
Call 911!
没事的
You're okay.
没事的
You're okay.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
马克斯病了 埃兹拉
Max is sick, Ezra.
我看得出来
Well yeah, I can see that.
叫救护车就说明了一切
Calling the ambulance kind of gave it away.
我得了癌症
I have cancer, pal.
他会死吗
Is he gonna die?
我会让你爷爷解释他的情况
I'll let your grandfather explain his conditions.
他是我叔叔
He's my uncle.
先生 我认为我们应该
Sir, I think we should take you
带你去医院进行检查
to the hospital to get checked out.
我要死了
I'm dying.
做什么都于事无补
Nothing's gonna change that.
如果你是担心这个
If you're concerned about this,
我们可以打给你的假释官
we can just call your parole officer.
我不去医院
I am not going to the hospital.
到此为止
End of story.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
万分感激
Much appreciated.
这是什么
What is this?
哦 那是我的新PS5
Oh, that, that's my new PS5.
说真的 这到底是怎么回事
Seriously, what the hell is going on?
你真的快死了吗
Are you really dying?
没错
Yes, I am.
你做的吗
You do that?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
我感觉好点了
I'm feeling a bit better.
我想好好利用这些好日子
Figured I'd take advantage of the good days.
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
或许我该离开
Maybe I should go.
不不不
No, no, no.
你不必离开
You don't have to do that.
只是 你知道 埃兹拉 你……
It's just, you know, Ezra, you...
马克斯 我听到你在浴室吐了
Max, I heard you throwing up in the bathroom.
真恶心
So gross!
早上好
Good morning.
这是我儿子
There's my son.
饶了我吧 老妈 我12岁了
Give me a break, Mom, I'm 12.
我说出来的东西 我有一半都不理解
I don't understand half the stuff that comes outta my mouth.
我才不信
Yeah, I don't buy that.
因为你在学校笔记上纠正了我的语法
Since the same kid corrected my grammar on a school note.
谁会在句尾用垂悬修饰语
Who ends a sentence with a dangling modifier?
这是非常简单的东西
It's pretty straightforward stuff.
垂悬什么 -别 别
Dangling what? No, no, no.
别问 他能和你扯上一天
Don't ask, you'll be here all day.
当心
Careful.
很烫
It's hot.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
Okay.
听着 我有事要告诉你
So listen, I have something to tell you.
马克斯是你父亲吗
That Max is your father?
也就是说他是我外公
Which would make him my grandfather,
你跟我说他死了
who you told me was dead.
我想你会跟我解释一下
I'd say you have something to tell me.
我还在努力理解这一切
I'm still trying to wrap my head around all of this.
你确定你是优等生吗
You sure you're an honor student?
因为我已经解释四遍了
'Cause I've explained it like four times.
你为什么骗我
Why did you lie to me?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
下次你问我是否说谎时
Can I use that same excuse next time
我能用一样的借口吗
you ask me if I'm lying?
不行
No chance.
还有什么我需要知道的吗
Is there anything else I need to know?
因为有时候我表现得就像23岁
Because if I ever do like a 23 and me at some point.
噢 哇 哇 哇
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa!
路上注意点 混♥蛋♥
Watch where you're going, asshole!
爸爸 -埃兹拉 留在车上
Dad! Ezra, stay in the car.
嘿 孩子 你好吗 -我很好
Oh, hey, boy, you good? Yeah, I'm good!
我想你了
I've missed you.
走吧 你要迟到了
Come on, you're gonna be late.
妈妈 就五分钟 拜托
Mom, five minutes, please.
好 在铃响之前进去
Okay, you have until the bell.
天啊
Oh my God.
你长大了吗
Are you growing?
你好高啊
You're so tall.
嘿 甘草先生
Hey, Mr. Licorice.
嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
看我找到了什么
Check out what I found.
我以前乐队的T恤 是不是很酷
It's my old band's tshirt, man, isn't that sick?
这太赞了 -你想要吗
It's amazing. You want it?
想 这太棒了 -你还记得吗 马克辛
Yeah, it's awesome. You remember this, Maxine?
我们走吧 时间到了
Come on, let's go, it's time.
没关系的
It's fine.
嘿 我给你弄了一套196♥4♥年的路德维希架子鼓
Hey, yo, I got you a 196♥4♥ Ludwig drum set.
已经在我家为你安装好了
It's all set up at my house ready for you
好让你来和我住
to come and stay with me.
我可以吗 妈妈
Can I, Mom, please?
到时再说
Yeah, we'll see.
行了 该进去了
Okay, it's time go.
我第二道铃再走
I'll get the second bell.
我什么时候能去你那住
Okay, when can I stay at your place?
你可以改天见你父亲
Come on, you can see your father another time.
没关系的 -说再见
It's fine. Say goodbye.
妈妈 我很久没见他了
Mom, I haven't seen him.
你现在不走 我就亲自送你进去
I'm gonna walk you in myself if you don't go now, okay?
我没说笑
I'm not kidding.
我会牵着你的手
I'll hold your hand.
她说了算
Yeah, she makes up the rules.
你知道的吧
You know this, all right?
你不能阻止我见他
Can't stop me from seeing him.
嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
电影精选列表