我说我病了 需要去看医生
I told them I was sick and had to go to the doctor's.
我们至少有三个小时
We have at least three hours.
今天的第二课
Lesson number two for the day.
如何躲避警♥察♥
How to evade the cops.
走
Go!
该走了 孩子们
Time to go, kids.
我以为我们被允许来这里
I thought we had permission to be here.
亚雷克是允许 但他老婆不太同意
Yarek, yes, his wife, not so much.
天啊
Oh my God.
我们走
Go, let's go.
快 亲爱的
Go honey.
天呐 几点了
Oh my God, what time is it?
该死
Oh, shit!
天啊
Oh, God.
不怪他
It's not his fault.
我们爆胎了 有试着联♥系♥你
We had a flat, we tried to call you.
抱歉 女士
I'm sorry, ma'am.
我们得送他进去
We have to take him in.
马克辛 -不 不
Maxie. No, no, no, no.
没事的
It's okay.
出什么事了
What's happening?
会没事吗
Is it gonna be okay?
会的
Yes, yes.
监狱中心
Correctional Institute.
你好 我是马克辛·麦克利里
Hello, this is Maxine MacLeary.
有什么需要帮忙吗
How can I help you?
嗨
Hi.
我要和典狱长谈谈 有劳
Yeah, I need to speak to the warden, please.
请稍等
One minute, please.
马克辛 我已经听说了
Maxine, I have already heard about it.
让警官接电♥话♥
Now put the officer on the phone.
你能和他谈谈吗
Could you just talk to him, please?
我现在通着话的
I have him on the phone right now.
喂
Hello?
让他接电♥话♥
Put him on the phone.
是 长官 他就在这
Yes, sir, here he is.
你好
Hello?
马克斯 你让自己陷入了大♥麻♥烦
Max, you got yourself in quite a situation there.
有一点吧 但我不想撒谎
A little bit, but I'm not gonna lie.
这很值得
It was kind of worth it.
嗯哼
Mmhmm.
好吧 这是第一次 也是最后一次
Well, this is the first and the last time.
我没有其他手段能保你了 马克斯
I don't have any more strings to pull for you, Max.
好的
Right, right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
让警官听电♥话♥
Put the officer back on the phone.
你好 -放他走
Hello? Let him go.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我知道了
I got it.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you, thank you so much.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
好运
Luck.
哇哦
Wow.
我好害怕
I'm scared.
这是我的第一天
It's my first day.
好运
Luck.
你可以的 妈妈
You got this, Mom.
我说了这事没完
Told you it wasn't over.
扁他
Fight him!
撂倒他
Take him down!
撂倒他
Take him down!
扁他
Fight!
揍扁他 埃兹拉
Kick his ass, Ezra!
上 上 上
Fight, fight, fight, fight!
让开
Get outta the way.
够了 埃兹拉
All right, that's enough, Ezra.
放开他 够了
Get off of him, that is enough.
分开 分开
Break it up, break it up.
不 不
No, no!
你们为什么讨厌我
Why don't you guys like me?
我们现在能不能在这里说清楚
Can we just call it here, right now?
惨了 我死定了 -有没搞错
Oh shit, I'm dead. Really?
这是我第一天上班
It's my first day.
我不能只因为你让一些
I'm not losing my job just because
白♥痴♥混♥蛋♥毁掉你的生活而丢失工作
you are letting some stupid little assholes ruin your life.
是你干的吗
You do that?
两个都是吗 -是的
Both of them? Yeah.
感觉如何
How does it feel, you little
别 妈妈 我们没事
No, Mon, we're good.
又回来了
Back again.
这边请
Right this way.
埃兹拉的妈妈刚叫我们混♥蛋♥吗
Did Ezra's mom just call us assholes?
嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
慢点吃
Slow down.
放上去
Put that on.
别生他气 好吗
Just don't be mad at him, okay?
如果不是马克斯
If it wasn't for Max, I'd probably
我可能会用余生去寻找庇护
spend the rest of my life running for cover.
暴♥力♥解决不了问题
Violence doesn't solve anything.
我觉得今天证明了这句话是错的
Well, I think today proved that wrong.
好 我听到了
Okay, I hear you.
老实说 我很讨厌这样
And I hated it, to be honest.
我再也不想这么做了
I never wanna do it again.
但你还是要被禁足
Okay, but you're still grounded.
如果我不禁足你 我算哪门子家长
And what kind of parent would I be if I didn't ground you?
生日会过后再禁吧
After my birthday party?
你知道 -行
You know Okay.
我有朋友要来
I have friends coming.
是吗
Oh, you do?
还有个女孩
And a girl.
女孩 说说看 -好了
A girl, tell me. Okay.
准备好了
It's ready.
眼睛闭好
Keep your eyes closed.
我啥都看不见
Oh, I can't see a thing.
就是要这样
That's the point, okay?
你进来了
In you come.
好的
Okay.
现在
Now...
睁开眼
Open.
是的
Yeah.
你知道 我这20多年来
You know, I called in a lot of favors
找了很多人帮忙 尽我所能了
over 20 years for this, best I could do.
这太棒了
This is sick!
是的
Yeah, yeah.
你可以租个好价钱
You could get a great rent for this, you know.
我会说 至少一千块
I would say, well, at least a grand.
天啊
My God.
我去接
I'll get it.
外公 太了不起了
Grandpa, it's amazing.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 把冰袋放回手上
Hey, hey, put that ice pack back on your hand.
别生他的气
Oh, don't be mad at him.
我不想承认 但我为他感到骄傲
I hate to admit it, but I'm proud of him.
对 我把他揍趴了
Yeah, I knocked him down.
什么
What?
你把他揍趴了
You knocked him down?
太棒了 我的崽
That's awesome, kiddo.
马克斯教我如何打架
Max is showing me how to fight.
马克斯
Max?
电影精选列表