我只是想问问
I just thought I'd ask.
我真是混♥蛋♥
I'm an asshole.
我该存些钱的 我知道 但……
I should have been putting something away, I know, but
钱是我给你的
I gave you that money.
你什么都不欠我
You don't owe me shit.
马克斯 如果不是你……
Max, if it wasn't for you
好 好 好
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
别说了
Save it, save it.
我会过来好好打个招呼
I'll come by and say a proper hello.
哦 我在老房♥子
Oh, I'm at the old house.
好的 回头见
Okay, I'll see you.
怎么了 抽抽儿
What's up, twitcher?
可能也聋了
Probably deaf as well.
没 我听得见
Nope, I can hear you.
噢
Oh!
他还会说话
He speaks too.
你还会直立行走
And you walk upright.
真了不起
Amazing.
进化了
Evolution.
你不是很聪明吗
Aren't you smart?
有点聪明
A little, yeah.
可惜我不能对你说同样的话
It's too bad I can't say the same about you.
你还想挨揍吗
You want another beating?
我觉得这是个反问句
I have a feeling that's a rhetorical question,
但我要回答不想
but the answer would be no.
噢
Oh.
你现在不敢口出狂言了吧 抽抽儿
Guess you don't have a big mouth now, do you, twitcher?
亚雷克
Yarek?
臭名昭著的马克斯·麦克利里
The infamous Max MacLeary.
你打肉毒杆菌了吗
Did you get Botox?
去你的 很多男人都打
Fuck you, lots of men get it.
我说过了 我们没事
I told you, boy, we're good.
马克斯 放松点 我只想来看看你
Max, relax, I just wanted to see you.
你知道 我们的过去会随我而去
You know, our past dies with me.
我只想说清楚这点
I just wanna make that crystal.
当然了
Of course.
马克斯 你本可以说出很多事
Max, you could have said a lot of things
给自己减刑 但你没有
to make your life easier, but you didn't,
这种忠诚 已经不复存在了
and that kind of loyalty, that doesn't exist anymore,
所以你有什么需要 尽管开口
so anything you need, you just ask.
还真有
Actually.
你表弟还在搞建筑吗
Your cousin still do construction?
嗯
Yeah.
真的吗 这就是你想要的
Really, that's what you want?
行 明天派一队人来
All right, have a crew here tomorrow,
给你搭个好人窝
make you a nice man cave.
镜子 吧台 搞全套
Mirrors, bar, the whole thing.
我有癫痫
I have epilepsy.
是某种超能力吗
That some kind of superpower?
是的
Yeah.
他们叫我抽抽儿
They call me the Twitcher.
你不是应该在学校吗
Aren't you supposed to be in school?
是该在学校
That would be correct.
有个孩子想杀我
This kid wants to kill me.
你知道我是拳击手吗
Did you know I was a boxer?
直到几天前我才知道你的存在
I didn't even know you existed until like a few days ago.
来吧
Come on.
打你的也是同一个人吗
Is this the same kid that beat you up?
同一个
Same one.
他从一年级开始就讨厌我
He's hated me since like first grade.
他还拔出刀对着我
And then he pulled a knife on me.
你会怎么做
What would you do?
我会做的和你应该做的
What I would do and what you should do
完全是两码事
are two totally different things.
我说真的 -你揍他
Seriously. You fight him.
但他有刀子 -相信我 他不会用的
But he has a knife. Trust me, he won't use it.
他几岁
How old is he?
12岁 相信我
12, and trust me.
你最近没看新闻吗
Have you not seen the news lately?
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
站起来
Stand up.
配合一下 把手举起来
Do me a favor, get your hands up.
你要一直保护自己
You always have to protect yourself.
低头 举手
Chin down, hands up.
对 就这样
Yeah, like that.
别人的拳头来袭时
And whenever the punch comes,
你的拳头要挡住攻击
your fists take the brunt of it.
你可能会被左右夹击 但你的手要一直举着
You might get clipped, but your hands are always, always up.
很好 很好
That's good, good, good.
你能行 你能行
You got it, you got it, you got it.
很好 来来来
Good, good, go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
哇哦
Wow.
哇哦
Wow.
我想我需要一根冰棒
I think I need a popsicle.
糟了 她回家了
Shit, she's home.
你提前回家了
Oh, you came home early?
出什么事了
What happened?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你有没有……
Did you have a...
你可以说出来 妈妈
You can say it, Mom.
我没有发作癫痫
I didn't have a seizure.
我只是胃痛
Just my stomach was hurting.
你们两个在干嘛
And what have you guys been up to?
就聊聊天
Just talking.
去洗手准备吃饭
Okay, go wash up before dinner.
你没跟他说什么吧
You didn't say anything to him, did you?
没有
No.
我倒是想说 但既然他认为我死了 你懂的
I'd like to, but since the kid thinks I'm dead, you know.
怪我咯
That's my fault?
他只是带我看后院 看玫瑰
He was just showing me the backyard, you know, the roses.
它们都长了30年了吧
They must be, God, 30 years old.
我记得你妈妈种下它的时候
I remember when your mother planted it.
嗯
Yeah.
你知道……
You know...
这是啥
What are those?
这是米花糖
It's a Rice Krispy treat.
米什么 -花糖
Rice what? Krispies.
哦
Oh.
尝一块吧 -我觉得不必了
Yeah, try one. No, I don't think so.
你知道马克斯是拳击手吗
You know Max was a boxer?
我是说 他打电♥话♥时这样说的
No, I mean, he was on the phone and he was saying
你在骗我吗
Are you lying to me?
是 对不起
Yeah, I'm sorry.
这不怪他
It wasn't his fault.
我们得聊聊
We got to talking.
他有没有告诉你他以前是内华达州
Did he tell you he was one of the top
最顶尖的业余拳手之一
amateur fighters in Nevada?
是吗
He was?
没有
No.
去我房♥间
Go to my room.
我又被禁足了吗
Wait, am I grounded again?
没有 傻小子 是我房♥间
No, goofy boy, my room.
第三个抽屉里有一本相册
There's a photo album, third drawer.
嘿
Hey.
对不起
I'm sorry.
是的 我没事 很抱歉
Yeah, yeah, it's fine, I'm sorry.
他回到家 问了很多问题
He came home, and he asks a lot of questions.
我知道 问起来就没完没了
I know, it's nonstop with the questions.
我想他就是不能静静地坐着
He can't just sit in silence, I guess.
哦 他会成为一名好律师
Oh, he'd make a good lawyer.
电影精选列表