我会在埃兹拉的房♥间睡觉
I'll sleep in Ezra's room.
该死
Shit.
有多严重
How bad is it?
没事
It's fine.
噢
Oh.
这是我的入住费 我在里面挣来的
This is my gate money, and whet I earned inside.
很快我会有更多钱
I'll have more soon.
行 但我不想你把你的老♥毛♥病
Okay, but I don't want you bringing your past
带回家 不能喝酒嗑药
in my house, and no drinking or drugs.
我已经戒酒戒毒12年了
I havn't had a drink or touched a drug in 12 years.
好的 我一小时后回来
Okay, I'll be back in an hour.
尽量不要犯法
Try not to break the law.
他是谁来着
Who's he again?
他算是我叔叔 但没有血缘关系
He's kind of like my uncle, but just not by blood.
我没懂 但行吧
Confusing, but okay.
我怎么以前没听说过他
How come I've never heard of him before?
因为我们不是很亲近
Because we're not that close.
你要去哪儿 埃兹拉
Where are you going? Ezra.
没关系 -他可能在睡觉
It's fine. He's probably sleeping.
他没有睡觉
He isn't sleeping.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
我怎么从没听说过你
How come I've never heard of you?
嘿 不得无礼
Hey, don't be rude.
我是认真问的
I'm serious.
你以前从没提过马克斯叔叔
You've never mentioned Uncle Max before.
我去了远方
I've been away.
比如哪里
Like where?
行了 别再问了
Okay, ease up on the questions.
马克斯可能累了
Max is probably tired.
你眼上的伤是怎么来的
How'd you get that black eye?
你回房♥间把披萨吃完吧
Why don't you finish your pizza in your room?
我以为我不准在房♥间吃东西
I thought I'm not allowed to eat in my room.
这次是例外
Well, this is an exception.
妈妈 始终如一是好事
Mom, a little consistency would be nice.
很高兴见到你 马克斯 -我也是 埃兹拉
Nice to meet you, Max. You too, Ezra.
聪明的孩子
Smart kid.
聪明过头了
Too smart.
我知道你生我气
I know you're mad at me.
我没生气
Okay, I'm not mad.
我根本犯不着生气
I'd have to give a shit to be mad.
你什么都不想知道吗
Don't you want to know anything?
过去的事
What happened?
我知道怎么回事
I know what happened.
你是个罪犯
You're a criminal.
你很暴♥力♥
You're violent.
我知道你收钱伤人
And I know you got paid to hurt people.
马克斯 若非我走投无路 你也不会在这里 好吗
Max, if I wasn't so screwed, you wouldn't be here, okay?
所以别搞父女谈心了
So just drop the fatherdaughter bullshit.
这不适合我们
It's not us.
我完全没有让你好受的想法
I don't have room in my heart to make you feel better.
我要去上夜班了
I have to go to my night job.
待在你房♥间里
Stay in your room.
给你
There you go.
麦片怎么样 -很好吃
How's the cereal? It's really good.
不烫嘴了吧
Less radioactive?
我很高兴
I'm happy.
早上好
Morning.
我有个问题
I have a question.
问我吗 -嗯
For me? Mmhmm.
我外公是什么样的人
What was my grandfather like?
埃兹拉 马克斯才刚起床
Ezra, Max just woke up.
你外公
Your grandfather?
对
Yeah.
他在我出生前就去世了
He died before I was born.
他人好吗
Was he nice?
我会说他人很好
I'd say he was nice.
你外公有他的问题
Your grandfather had his share of problems.
他确实很难表达自己的感情
He did have a hard time showing his feelings.
好了
All right.
走吧 我们要迟到了
Come on, we're gonna be late.
拜托 妈妈 你是有经前综合症吗
Please, okay, Mom, are you PMSing?
我给你三秒
Mister, you have three seconds
我走 我走
I'm going, I'm going.
妈妈说我有时会让她想起他
Mom says I remind her of him sometimes.
美好的部分
The good parts.
所以我才问问
That's why I asked.
美好的部分吗
The good parts, huh?
是的
Yeah.
她小时候 他经常逗她笑
That he used to make her laugh when she was a kid.
好的 再见 马克斯 -再见
Okay, see you, Max. See ya.
经常逗你笑
Used to make you laugh.
是的 我必须搪塞他
Yeah, well, I had to tell him something.
听着 我今天要去找工作 所以你想吃啥吃啥
Look, I have to find a job today, so eat what you want.
之后再找我清帐
You can square up with me later.
你一定累坏了
You must be exhausted.
你好 我打来是想问问……
Hi, yeah, I'm calling about the...
行政助理的职位
Administrative assistant position.
我不知道简历发到哪里
I just, I can't see where to email my resume.
这岗位要求
The job requires
至少上过两年大学
at least two years of college.
最少两年大学吗
Minimum two years of college?
把你的成绩单发过来
Just send your transcripts.
好 没问题
Yeah, of course.
准备好写下来了吗
Ready to write this down?
是的
Sure.
你有笔吗
You got a pen?
我有笔
Yeah, I have a pen.
MATTI @CasinoCleaners.com
MATTI @CasinoCleaners.com
好的 谢谢 我马上发邮件
Okay, thank you, I'll email that right away.
好
Great.
嘿 亲爱的 -干嘛
Hey, babe. What?
能接下电♥话♥吗
Get that, will ya?
汉克拳击馆
Hank's.
汉克在吗 -他在忙
Is Hank there? He's busy.
跟他说马克斯找 他会接的
Tell him it's Max, he'll take it.
是个叫马克斯的人打来的
Some guy called Max on the phone?
我在做梦吗
Am I dreaming?
又找了个妞啊
Another ballbuster, huh?
你说呢
Well, you tell me.
她让我头疼 但她对我很好
She's a pain in my ass, but she's good to me.
你好吗 朋友
How are you, my friend?
你什么时候出狱的
When'd you get out?
我不算真的出狱
I didn't really get out.
你越狱了吗
You escaped, didn't you?
我擦咧
Holy shit!
别那么激动
Don't get too excited.
马克斯
Max.
来找我啊
Come by.
听着
Listen.
我状态不是很好
I'm not doing so good.
是啊 我们都老啦 朋友
Yeah, well, we're getting old, buddy.
听着 我多年前给你开健身房♥的
Look, that seed money I gave you
创业资金
100 years ago for the gym.
如果你有钱 我需要用用
If you got it, I could use it.
该死 马克斯
Shit, Max.
要是我早知道……
If I'd known sooner...
现在资金很紧张
It's pretty bad right now.
大部分拳击手都是免费训练的
Most of these fighters are training for free.
很久没有竞争者了
Haven't had a contender in a while.
不必多说
Say no more.
电影精选列表