度过余生
under house arrest.
我可以很快帮你搞定
Well, I can make this happen pretty quick for you,
但你女儿必须同意
but your daughter's gonna have to agree to it.
好吧 我已经很久没和女儿说过话了
Well, I haven't spoken to my daughter in a long time.
我们是血亲 但不是家人
We're blood, not family.
反正算不上了
Not anymore, anyway.
喂
Hello?
你好 这是校长办公室
Hi, this is the principal's office.
我们需要你来接你儿子
We're gonna need you to come pick up your son.
该死 -我们有个问题
Fuck. We have an issue.
好的 我就来
Okay, I'm on my way.
他今天午餐时和几个男孩发生了口角
He did have an altercation with a few boys at lunch today.
几个男孩
A few boys?
是的
Yeah.
其他男孩都被停学了
The other boys have been suspended,
但这事也会纪录在埃兹拉的档案里
but this will go on Ezra's record,
他将被留校到下周
and he will have detention through next week.
为什么 因为被揍吗
For what, getting beat up?
抱歉 我儿子被欺负了 他还要受惩罚
Sorry, my son got attacked and he's getting punished?
对不起 这是规定
I'm sorry, these are the rules.
你的规定烂透了
Well, your rules suck.
你知道他有癫痫
You know he has epilepsy.
万一他癫痫发作了呢
What if he'd had a seizure?
你会怎么做
What would you do then?
开除他
Expel him.
我们不能只为一个学生破例
We can't make an exception just for one student.
简直扯淡
Oh, this is such bullshit.
现在他的档案会无缘无故留下纪录
Now he's gonna have a mark on his record for nothing.
我们有严格的规定禁止打架
We have a strict policy against fighting.
他没有打架
He wasn't fighting.
我儿子是一个优秀的学生
My son is an exceptional student who has had
他因为他的母亲犯了一个愚蠢的错误
a really hard time because his mother
而度过了艰难的时期
has made some stupid mistakes.
不怪他 怪我
Not him, me.
学校明文规定……
The rules state...
你脑袋被你的官僚屁嘣傻了
Your head is rammed so far up your bureaucratic ass,
你看不出你在伤害一个无辜的孩子吗
you can't see you're hurting an innocent kid?
这真的是你想在埃兹拉面前
Is this really the example that you want to set
树立的榜样吗
in front of Ezra?
还真是
Actually, yeah.
没错
Yeah, it is.
我们走
Come on, let's go.
太酷了 妈妈
That was kind of cool, Mom.
你应该走开的
You should have walked away.
我走开了的
What I did.
那你应该走快点
Well, you should've walked faster.
你在朝我撒气吗
Well, are you mad at me?
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything!
但你可以做点什么
No, but you could have done something
让自己摆脱那种情况
to get yourself outta that situation.
给你
Here you go.
你想得真周到
Okay, that's very thoughtful.
不客气 -回你房♥间
You're welcome. Go to your room.
我正准备回
I was planning on it.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
你能接下电♥话♥吗
Could you get that, please?
天啊 一会儿要我上 一会儿要我下
Oh my God, up or down, make up your mind.
喂
Hello?
你好
Hello.
请问马克辛在吗
Is Maxine there?
等等 是谁
Wait, who is it?
我不知道 他叫你马克辛
I don't know, they called you Maxine.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello.
马克辛吗
Maxine?
我是
Yeah.
我是爸爸
It's Dad.
你过得好吗
How you been?
那个是你儿子吗
Is that your boy?
你想干嘛
What do you want?
我只是想问问你过得怎么样
Well, I just wanted to see how you're doing.
别扯了 你到底有什么目的
Bullshit, you want something, what is it?
我很快要出去了
I'm getting out soon.
跟我有什么关系
And I give a shit because?
也许这不是个好主意
Oh, maybe this was a bad idea.
没错 你说得对
Yeah, you got that right.
等等 等等
Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我病了 马克辛
I'm sick, Maxie.
你在听吗
You there?
在的
Yeah.
你病了
You're sick.
那又如何
So what?
我时日不多了
I don't have a lot of time left.
总之 典狱长给了我一个提议
And anyway, the warden has made me an offer.
听着 我没时间跟你叙旧
Look, I don't have a lot of time to play catch up,
所以有屁快放
so say what you wanna say.
在我剩下的时日里 我想
In the time I have left, I would like
陪你一起度过
to spend it with you.
真的吗
Really?
典狱长说如果你帮我签了字
Well, the warden says if you sign for me,
我就可以离开这里 和你一起度过我最后的日子
I could spend my last days with you, outside of this place.
同情释放
Compassionate release.
你还在吗
You still there?
你过了12年还敢打电♥话♥给我
You have the nerve to call me after 12 years
跟我说想和我一起生活
to tell me that you wanna live with me?
我只是想着或许……
I just thought maybe...
你想错了
Well, you thought wrong.
别再打来了
Don't call here again.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
请别挂电♥话♥
Don't hang up, please.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只想知道一件事
I'd just like to know one thing.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
埃兹拉
Ezra.
是个好名字
That's a good name.
我想你是个好妈妈 马克辛
I bet you're a great mother, Maxie.
马克辛
Maxie?
好了 我要去上班了
All right, I'm going to work.
有什么需要 就打给我
Call me if you need anything.
感觉不舒服之类的 好吗
Feel weird or something, okay?
不准看电视
And no TV.
我说真的 -什么
I'm serious. What?
尤其是那个维加斯犯罪节目
Especially that Vegas crime show, okay?
我不想你再看了
I don't want you watching that anymore.
为什么
Why?
你怕我看到爸爸吗
You afraid I'll see Dad?
你这孩子
Kiddo.
明早见
I'll see you in the morning.
我是说 这是我唯一看到他的方法 对吧
I mean, it's the only way I get to see him, right?
别闹了 维克
Come on, Vic.
别妨碍这位女士工作
Let the lady do her job.
今晚怎么样
How'd it go tonight?
一团糟
A mess.
新来的姑娘因为拇趾囊肿站不稳
New girl couldn't even bevel 'cause of bunions
然后一脸载地上
and then face planted.
相信我 这是常有的事
It happens, trust me.
我有好几晚在那个舞台上
I've had quite a few crappy nights
也出过洋相
on that same stage myself.
嘿 我能加班吗
Hey, any extra shifts I could pick up?
不好意思 马克辛 这周不用
Sorry, Maxie, not this week.
电影精选列表