嗯
Hmm?
听着 你可以改天来看埃兹拉
Look, you can see Ezra another time.
哦 你现在想告诉我
Oh, now you're trying to tell me
我何时能见 何时不能见我儿子 是吗
when I can and can't see my son, is that it?
你打算怎么做 硬汉
What are you gonna do about it, tough guy?
嗯
Huh?
看看他
Look at him.
他很为难
He's embarrassed.
你这辈子就长回脑子吧
Be smart for once in your fucking life.
在我动手之前你最好进屋
You better get your ass back inside before you get hurt.
我再最后问你一次
I'm gonna ask you one last time.
不然怎样
Or what?
泰勒 你了解我
Tyler, you know me, you know I'm not
你知道我不是好惹的
a fucking around kind of guy.
泰勒
Tyler!
爸爸
Dad!
住手
Stop it!
埃兹拉
Ezra!
没事的
It's okay.
离他远点
Get away from him!
你们所有人
All of you!
离开
Go!
没事的 孩子
It's okay, baby.
没事的
It's okay.
有我在
I got you.
没事的
It's okay.
这到底算不算生日会呢
Was that a birthday party or was that a birthday party?
天啊
Jesus Christ.
这操蛋的家庭
This fucking family.
我明白 妈妈
I get it, Mom.
爸爸是瘾君子
Dad's a drug addict.
也是个易怒的人
And a very angry man, by the way.
我不知道你如何做到的
I don't know how you do it.
你是个了不起的孩子
You are an amazing kid.
你怎么想
How do you think?
是因为你
It's you.
外公怎么样
How's Grandpa?
我不知道
I don't know.
我应该去看看
I should go check.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
我更爱你
I love you more.
埃兹拉没事吧
Ezra okay?
没事
Yeah.
对不起 马克辛
I'm sorry, Maxie.
我失控了
I lost it.
你一生都是这样
Yeah, story of your life.
他早晚会伤害那个孩子
He'll hurt that boy one day.
也会伤害你
You too.
那你也没有权利
That doesn't give you the right
在埃兹拉面前把他揍得屁滚尿流
to beat the shit out of him right in front of Ezra.
我表现得像头猪
I behaved like a pig.
你值得更好的
You deserve better.
这头猪明天需要搭车去看医生吗
Does the pig need a lift to his appointment tomorrow?
不用 汉克会来接我
No, no, no, Hank's got me.
马克辛
Maxie.
我只想为此感谢你
I just want to thank you for this.
为你所做的一切
For all of it.
马克斯 我们谈谈
Max, let's talk.
疼痛还真让你说对了
You were right about the pain.
你认为怎样
What do you think?
治疗太晚了吗
Too late for treatment?
通常我会说是的
Normally, I'd say yes,
但你是个硬汉子
but you're a tough son of a bitch.
我还剩多少时间
What kind of time am I looking at?
很难说
It's hard to say.
也许还有一个月
Maybe an extra month.
你为什么不考虑一下 马克斯
Why don't you think about it, Max?
至少让我给你开个止痛药
At least let me write you a prescription for the pain.
你能开下门吗
Get that, would you?
我在刷牙
I'm brushing my teeth!
我们能有一天不会迟到吗
Is there any chance we won't be late one day?
大概不能
Probably not.
你要怎么办 马克辛
What are you gonna do, Maxie?
住手 泰勒
Stop it, Tyler!
停下 -让我进去
Stop! Let me in.
让老子进去
Let me fucking in!
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
等我死了……
When I'm gone...
你还没死呢
You're not gone yet.
等我死了 时不时过来一趟 看看他们
When I'm gone, pop in from time to time, check up on them.
或许可以雇埃兹拉做个兼♥职♥
Maybe hire Ezra parttime.
好的
Okay.
我有多坏
How bad was I?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 我以前有多坏
I mean, how bad was I?
说真话
The truth.
我的脑袋不清醒 已经分不清上下了
My head's so fogged up, I don't know up from down anymore.
所以
So.
你很坏 马克斯
You were bad, Max.
你坏到让周围人无法形容
Ain't nobody around to tell how bad you were.
对不起 但你想听真话
I'm sorry, but you wanted the truth.
马克辛
Maxie?
埃兹拉
Ezra?
马克辛
Maxie?
埃兹拉
Ezra?
泰勒 你吓到他了
Tyler, you're scaring him.
你们在家吗
You guys home?
谁让你又自私又犯贱
If you weren't such a selfish bitch!
天啊
Jesus.
泰勒 你想想自己在干嘛
Tyler, think about what you're doing.
马克辛
Maxie?
马克辛
Maxie?
泰勒
Tyler!
马克辛
Maxie.
泰勒 快接电♥话♥
Tyler, please pick up.
我保证不会报♥警♥ 请把埃兹拉带回来
I promise I won't call the cops, just bring Ezra back.
马克辛
Maxie.
埃兹拉呢
Where's Ezra?
哦 天啊
Oh, jeez.
我试图赶走他
I tried to fight him off.
都怪我
This is my fault.
我向你保证 我绝不会
And I promise you, I promise you, I will never,
再让那个人♥渣♥伤害你
never let that piece of shit harm you again.
在这等着
Wait here.
我只想让他回来
I just want him back.
拜托 仅此而已
Please, that's it.
我让他出来之后 直接开车
When I send him out, drive.
听到了吗
You hear me?
别回头
Don't look back.
别多想 只管开车
Don't think, just drive.
让那孩子过上他应得的生活
Give that kid the life he deserves.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
我也爱你 马克辛
I love you too, Maxie.
从未停止过
Never stopped.
我们要去露营 一定会很棒的
We're gonna go camping, it's gonna be fucking great, man.
就只有我和你
It's gonna be me and you, bro.
我们要去那里
We're gonna be going down there.
去到提华纳(墨西哥)
Gonna go down to fucking Tijuana,
找一些该死的女人
gonna be getting some fucking ladies.
就我和你
Me and you, man.
电影精选列表