嘿
Hey.
你为什么不上台露露你的火♥辣♥翘臀呢
Why don't you get that sexy ass of yours on the pole?
给自己赚点大钱
Make yourself some serious money.
你为什么不上台露屁♥股♥
Why don't you get your ass on a pole?
一边去
Get outta here.
拜托 哈默
Come on, Hammer.
我不想让那些化学物质
I don't want those fucking chemicals
在我体内窜来窜去
flying around inside me.
说得好像你没有往体内放过
Oh, like you haven't put anything
更糟的东西一样
worse in your body than that?
好吧
Yeah, okay.
嘿 是真的吗
Hey, is it true?
是的
Yes.
我上过你妹妹
I banged your sister.
亚雷克说他欠你人情
Yarek says he owes you.
你可以提任何要求
Whatever you want.
一个新的胰腺
A new pancreas.
好 我会告诉他的
Okay, I will ask him.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
告诉亚雷克 我们没事
Tell Yarek we're all good.
他想确定一下
He wants to make sure.
一切都会随我而去
Everything dies with me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
抱歉 被拒了
I'm sorry, it's been declined.
你能再试试吗
Well, could you try it again?
行
Sure.
还是刷不了 不好意思
Yeah, nothing, I'm sorry.
好吧 多少钱
Okay, well, how much is it?
171元 谢谢
It's 171, please.
你能再给我一些吗
Look, is there any way that you could gimme some of it?
比如20块的药
Like say 20 bucks worth?
是给我儿子的 他有癫痫
It's for my son, he has epilepsy.
这事你得和药剂师说
Yeah, you'd really have to talk to the pharmacist about that.
马克辛
Maxie.
听着
Look it.
嘿 听我说
Hey, listen to me.
那个经理惹恼了我
That manager provoked me.
行了 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
你害我被炒了
You got me fired.
我需要钱 泰勒
I need money, Tyler.
好吧
All right.
20块
20.
我只有这么多
That's all I got.
你有钱搞你的狗屁乐队 却没钱给我们儿子
You have money for some bullshit band, but not our son?
如果你让我见见他
Well maybe if you let me see him,
我可能会更大方一点
I might be a little more generous.
在这吗
Here?
你和一群废物厮混
You're squatting with a bunch of losers.
这是艺术家合作社
It's an artist coop.
哦 好的
Oh, okay.
你把毒戒了
Get yourself cleaned up and get a place
为埃兹拉找个有卧室的地方
with a real bedroom for Ezra, and then
或许我会考虑一下
maybe I'll think about it.
以此同时 他的药已经吃完了
In the meantime, he's out of medication.
什么药
What medication?
我放弃了 -什么
I give up. What?
他的抗癫痫药物
He's antiseizure medication.
治他癫痫的
For his epilepsy.
我知道
I know.
嘿嘿 我马上就有演出了 好吗
Look, hey, hey, I got a gig coming up, okay?
到时我可以给你一些钱
I can get you some cash then.
演出
A gig?
你在说笑吧
That's a joke, right?
我在努力 亲爱的
I'm trying, babe.
干得好
Great job.
我闻到了年度父亲的味道
I smell Father of the Year.
管♥理♥员♥传来了消息
Message came in from Admin.
给你女儿打电♥话♥
Call your daughter.
嗨 我收到了你的消息
Hi, I got your message.
你问我的那件事 我答应 但有一个条件
So that thing you asked me, I'll do it on one condition.
你有钱吗
You have money?
我有一些
I've got some.
你付我房♥租 还要承担自己的开销
You pay me rent and you cover all your own expenses.
食物 厕纸 所有东西
Food, toilet paper, everything.
马克辛 你那边没出事吧
Maxine, is everything okay?
你答不答应
Do you want it or not?
每个月准时付钱 直到……
Every month on time for as long as...
可以
Sure.
我已经签了文件 所以你今天可以被释放
I already signed the papers, so you can be released today.
我很感激 -别让我后悔
I appreciate this. Don't make me regret it.
如果你需要我帮忙
If you ever need me to take care of anything,
你女儿 不管什么事 等我出去了
your daughter, whatever, when I'm out,
如果我出狱了 我会帮的
if I get out, I'll do it.
很感谢你
I appreciate it.
跟上节奏
Keep up with the steps.
一天一天来
One day at a time.
我爱你
I love you.
别告诉别人我说过这句话
Don't ever tell anyone said that.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
天啊
My God.
你还是这么漂亮
You're still so beautiful.
我不是想在你临死之前
I'm not interested in making you
让你感觉好过一点
feel better before you die.
我需要钱 所以我才这么做
I need cash, that's why I'm doing this.
你是个租客
You're a tenant.
仅此而已
That's it.
至于埃兹拉 你要自称是我叔叔之类的
As far as Ezra's concerned, you're my uncle or something.
你不能告诉他你是我父亲
You can't tell him you're my father, okay?
你要是说了 就请你滚蛋
You do that, you're out.
拜托 马克辛
Oh, come, Max.
我很认真的
No, I am dead serious.
别考验我
Don't test me on this.
你能在离房♥子50码的半径内活动
You have a 50 yard radius from the house.
你摘下它 或者用任何方式弄坏它
You take it off or you mess with it in any way,
就认定你出逃 我们会来抓你
it's gonna go off, and we come get you,
这意味着你又得回监狱
which means you'll be right back inside.
我懂软禁的意思
I understand the meaning of house arrest.
如果你预约了医生
If you have a doctor's appointment,
我们要提前知道
we need to know in advance.
别让我们回到这里
Don't make us come back here.
他交给你了
He's all yours.
我很久没见过这个地方了
Been ages since I've seen this place.
变化不大
Hasn't changed much.
这里是垃圾场 堆满了糟糕的回忆
Well, it's a dump, filled with bad memories.
并非全都糟糕
Not all bad.
你怎么会知道
How would you know?
你错过了一切
You missed everything.
我已经洗心革面了
I'm not that guy anymore.
好吧
Okay.
要不是我前夫让我们负债累累 我会卖♥♥掉这里
If my ex didn't bury us in debt, I'd sell it.
我的生活乱了套
I'm upside down on it.
怎么会这样
How did that happen?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是因为你在监狱里呆了大半辈子
Maybe since you were in jail most of my life,
没有人给我父亲般的忠告
I didn't have anybody giving me any fatherly advice.
我要去接埃兹拉了
I have to pick up Ezra.
你可以住我房♥间
You can take my room.
我不能这样做
I can't do that.
不然就只有沙发
Well, it's either that or the couch,
但我希望可以尽可能少的看见你
and I'd like it if you spent as much time outta sight as possible, so.
电影精选列表