为了保护你们 我做了一堆坏事
The shit I had to do to protect you guys.
别说了 我不想听
Stop, stop, I can't, please.
马克辛 拜托
Maxie, please.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
这些都不能弥补我的过去和我的所作所为
None of this will make up for who I was or what I did.
我很清楚
I know that.
但你是我女儿 我当时该做的事
But you're my daughter, and what I should have done then,
我没有做 这让我每天生不如死
I didn't, and it kills me every day that I didn't.
但求你了 马克辛
But please, Maxie.
求你了
Please.
我求你
I'm asking you.
我恳求你
I'm begging you.
请让我尽一次父亲的职责
Please, please, let me be your father for once.
行吗
Please?
拜托了
Please?
这笔钱没有问题
Look, there's nothing wrong with this money.
很干净
Nothing.
来路很正当
It's as clean as it'll get.
都是你的
And it's yours.
你收下
Now you take it.
你能用来供埃兹拉上大学
You could use it for Ezra's college.
他不会像你一样
He's not gonna be anything like you.
也不会像他爸
Or his father.
或像我
Or me.
你没那么糟
You're not so bad.
嘿 宝贝 -我不是你宝贝
Hey, baby. I'm not your fucking baby.
你能告诉我有多少人要来你的生日会吗
Will you tell me how many people are coming to your birthday?
因为我得预订披萨
Because I have to preorder the pizza.
不知道
No idea.
你想要什么特别的生日礼物吗
You want anything special for your birthday?
是的
Yeah.
我想要胆量
A set of balls.
我厌倦了老是被人欺负
I'm tired of being picked on all the time.
你不明白 妈妈
You don't get it, Mom.
明白什么
What's to get?
你让一群白♥痴♥主宰你的生活
You're letting a bunch of idiots run your life.
因为他们能主宰我的生活
'Cause they can run my life.
我是说 妈妈 看看你
I mean, come on, Mom, look at you.
你有工作吗
Do you have a job?
我有过两份工作 小聪明
I had two jobs, smart mouth.
我在找新工作 所以别摆架子
And I'm looking, so drop the attitude.
收入甚微的工作吗
What, some minimum wage jobs?
你是做什么的 洗衣服 在玉米片餐厅打工
What do you do, clean costumes, work at Nachos Fully Loaded?
我不会为此道歉的
I'm not gonna apologize for that.
我们有吃有喝
We have food on the table.
还有栖身之所
We have a roof over our heads.
你的抵押贷款已经拖欠三个月了
You're three months behind on the mortgage.
我能看懂 妈妈
I can read, Mom.
我其实很明白
Really well, actually.
既然你看得懂 那就看这个
Since you read so well, read that.
这上面写的什么
What does that say, hmm?
上面写着全部付清
That says all paid up.
其实只写着“已付”
It actually just says "Paid."
你现在真是烦人
You're being a little shit right now.
我想见爸爸
I want to see my dad.
我知道
I know.
我也想让你见他 真的
I want that for you too, I do.
你♥爸♥做出了自己的选择
Your father made his choices.
你把他赶出去了
You kicked him out!
你从没给过他机会
You never gave him a chance!
我给过他很多机会
I give him plenty of chances.
你根本不知道
You have no idea.
他不值得信任
He's not trustworthy.
对不起 埃兹拉
I'm sorry, Ezra.
他根本不关心你
He's not careful with you.
他做坏事
He does bad things.
就像你♥爸♥那样吗
Oh yeah, just like your father?
无意冒犯 外公 -没关系
No offense, Grandpa. None taken.
别这样说你外公
Don't talk about your grandfather like that.
为什么
Why?
他刚出狱
He literally just got out of jail.
孩子说得有道理 -闭嘴
Kid's got a point. Shut up.
你真是虚伪
You're such a hypocrite!
嘿 给我回来 埃兹拉
Hey, get back here, Ezra!
我为那个孩子做了一切
I do everything for that kid.
一切
Everything.
泰勒啥都没做 从没上过心
Tyler doesn't do shit, he never has.
埃兹拉喜欢崇拜他
Ezra like worships him.
我去跟他聊聊
Let me talk to him.
走开
Go away!
走开的意思不是开门
Go away doesn't mean open the door.
你侵犯了我的隐私
You're invading my privacy.
喘口气 孩子
Take a breath, kid.
让我说句话
Let me say something.
你想听小孩的版本 还是大人的版本
You want the kid version or the man version?
无所谓 -行
Don't care. All right.
行
All right.
那我用小孩的版本
I'll give you the kid version.
给我大人的版本
Give me the man version.
你深爱的父亲
Your father, that you love so much,
是个窝囊废 简单明了
is a loser, plain and simple.
他是个瘾君子 除了自己谁也不在乎
He's a drug addict who cares about no one but himself.
如果他在乎你 他就会去戒毒
If he cared for you, he'd get clean,
把钱给你妈 来看你
give money to your mother, come see you,
不和妓♥女♥上♥床♥
and stop banging whores.
哇哦
Wow.
我知道你爱他
I know you love him.
但他不值得你爱
He doesn't deserve your love.
相信我
Trust me.
关于糟糕父亲 我能出本书
I can write a book on shitty fathers.
你妈很爱你
Your mother loves you.
有点爱过头了
A little too much.
嗯 这是你的福气
Hmm, you should be so lucky.
她为你很努力工作
She works hard for you.
学校的那个孩子差点又揍了我
That kid from school almost beat me up again.
你看起来没事
Oh, you look fine.
我很害怕 马克斯
I'm scared, Max.
不过我的确骂了他猪头
I did call him a dickhead, though.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你是这里有所感受
You feel it here.
对 我吓屎了
Yeah, I'm shitting myself.
你什么时候开始用这些词的
When did you start using those words?
老实说 是你来了之后
Honestly, ever since you arrived.
所以你很害怕
So you're scared.
吓坏了
Be scared.
然后呢
Then what?
然后你揍他们
Then you fight 'em.
我要带你去个地方
I'm gonna take you somewhere.
教你如何真正地打架
Show you how to really fight.
我真希望早点遇到你
I wish I met you sooner.
我也是 孩子
Me too, kiddo.
我也是
Me too.
听着
Listen.
我想趁你年轻
I want you to understand something
让你明白些道理
while you're still young.
如果有人给你一些光鲜亮丽的东西
If somebody offers you something all bright and shiny,
似乎是天掉馅饼 那肯定有诈
and it seems too easy, it is.
看看我的遭遇
Look what happened to me.
去吧
Go on.
跟你妈妈道歉
Apologize to your mother.
电影精选列表