马克斯是谁
Who's Max?
他是我外公
He's just my grandpa.
你星期六要来吗
Okay, wait, are you gonna come on Saturday?
是我的生日会
It's my birthday party.
你是说你♥妈♥的♥爸爸马克斯吗
What, you mean your mom's dad, Max?
对 他和我们一起住
Yeah, he's been living with us.
等等 妈妈来了
Wait, Mom's coming.
星期六尽量来参加我的生日会
Okay, just try to come to my birthday party on Saturday.
好了 再见
Okay, bye.
是谁啊
Who was that?
是爸爸 可是妈妈 在你发火之前
It was Dad, okay, but Mom, before you freak out
你和他说了星期六的事吗
Did you tell him about Saturday?
我不想说谎
I'm not gonna lie.
好吧 我想说谎 但我确实和他说了
Okay, I was gonna lie, but I did tell him, yes.
好吧 下次你♥爸♥打来
Okay, next time your father calls,
就把电♥话♥给我
just give me the damn phone.
我想见他 妈妈
I wanna see him, Mom.
他是我爸
He's my dad.
我得扔掉那部座机
I've got to get rid of that landline.
或许你该考虑一下
Maybe you should think about it.
别哪壶不开提哪壶
Oh, don't you start.
只是埃兹拉也长大了
Well, it's just, Ezra's a big boy.
试着让这事行得通 仅此而已
Try to make it work, that's all.
牛头犬老爹来了 是吧
Big Daddy Bulldog's in town, huh?
你认为那是好主意吗
You think that's a good idea?
实际上 这是我们这么久以来遇到的
Actually, it's the best thing that's happened to us
最好的事
in a long time.
你能为了儿子的生日会而停止嗑药吗
Do you think you can stop using for your son's birthday?
马克辛 我已经控制住了
Maxie, I got it under control.
行了 打住
Okay, stop, stop.
我们能不能真实一点
Can we just be real for a second?
你是个瘾君子 泰勒
You're an addict, Tyler.
你以为我想变成这样吗
Do you think I want to be this way?
这关系到埃兹拉 如果我不让他见你
This is about Ezra, and he's gonna hate me
他会恨我的
if I don't let him see you.
你觉得会发生什么
What do you think's gonna happen?
嗯
Huh?
让我教他如何打鼓吧
Just let me teach him how to play the drums, huh?
这是我唯一擅长的事
It's the one goddamn thing I'm good at.
就这一件事 -我知道
It's the one thing. I know.
就一天不嗑药 好吗
Just stop using for one day, okay?
我只有这个要求
That's all I'm asking.
哇哦
Oh, wow.
嘿 外公
Hey, Grandpa.
我在和她们说
I was telling them how you used to
你以前如何靠打人为生
beat people up for a living.
你进过监狱
You went to prison.
真的有人付钱让你打人吗
Somebody actually paid you to beat people up?
多少钱
How much?
你是谁 警♥察♥吗
What are you, a cop?
好了 谁想吃披萨
Okay, who wants pizza?
天啊
Oh my gosh.
噢
Oh, oh.
你不用每块都摸一下
You don't have to touch every slice.
我要去躺一会儿
I'm gonna lie down for a bit.
切蛋糕的时候叫我
Call me when it's cake.
好的
Okay.
外公没事吧
Is Grandpa okay?
没事 他只是想躺会儿
Yeah, he just wants to lay down.
生日快乐 孩子
Happy birthday, baby.
嘿 -爸爸
Hey! Dad!
在最后时刻 爸爸上场了
Bottom of the ninth, here comes raw daddyoh!
哇哦 哇哦
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
嘿 生日快乐
Hey, happy birthday, man.
我们带了啤酒
We got beer.
看这个棒球手套
Look at that baseball glove, huh?
是真皮的
That's real leather, man.
好 谢谢爸爸
Okay, thanks, Dad.
好吧 “好 谢谢爸爸”
What, okay, "okay, thanks, Dad."
你好吗 马克辛
How you doing, Maxie, huh?
我们能聊一下子吗
Can we speak for a second?
嘿 爸爸妈妈需要聊聊
Hey, hey, buddy Mommy and Daddy need to talk.
好的
Okay.
我只要求了你一件事
I asked you for one thing.
你磕了药
You're not clean.
听着 我想加入我孩子的生活
Look, I'm trying to be a part of my kid's life.
这不是好事吗
Isn't that a good thing?
不 你得离开
No, you've gotta go.
不要 嘿 等等
No, no, whoa, hey, wait.
你能不能别针对我
Will you quit breaking my balls?
行吗
All right?
我要陪埃兹拉
I'm hanging with Ezra.
这是生日会
It's the birthday party.
哇哦 我们有意大利香肠
Oh shit, yo, whoa, whoa, we got pepperoni.
嘿嘿 -哇哦
Hey, hey, hey. Whoa.
噢
Oh.
我来弄 不 我来弄
I got it. No, no, I got it, I got it.
交给我 你别动
I got it, I got it, chill, chill, chill, chill.
我来收拾
Bro, I got it. I got it.
这就是土地的作用
No, that's what the ground's for.
没关系
It's fine.
没有搞砸派对
Come on, no party foul.
绝不会
No way.
看到没 -爸爸 停下
See? Dad, stop.
嗯
Mm.
哦 拜托
Oh, come on, what?
你也想我留下来吧
Come on, man, you want me to stay, don't you?
告诉你妈 你想让我留下
Come on, tell your mom you want me to stay.
我想 但你不……
I do, but you're not...
你把东西都打翻了
You just knocked over everything.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
她给你洗♥脑♥了吗
Was she brainwashing you, man?
你是不是跟我孩子说我是坏人
Did you tell my kid I'm the bad guy?
没关系 -不 我是他爸
It's fine. No, I'm his father!
没关系 -我是他爸
It's fine. I'm his father!
那就不走 好吗
Stay, okay?
没关系
It's fine.
留在这儿
Stay here.
我当然要留下
You're fuckinA right I'm staying.
这是派对
It's a party.
没错
FuckingA, right.
我不走 我要留下
I'm staying, I'm fucking staying,
我们要开派对
we're gonna have a party.
好的 孩子们
Okay, kids.
我们去前院吧
Why don't we go into the front yard.
我们庆祝起来
Come on, let's celebrate.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
给我瓶啤酒
Gimme a beer.
给我瓶啤酒
Gimme a beer.
蜡烛呢
Where's the candles?
把蛋糕拿来
Bring the cake!
别这么贱
Don't be a fucking bitch!
我只是想玩得开心点
I'm trying to have a good fucking time, are you?
马克辛 一切还好吗
Maxie, everything okay?
真棒
Great.
看看是谁想出来扮演爸爸的角色
Oh, look who just decided to show up and play daddyo.
这事你很了解 不是吗
Well, you know about that, don't you?
马克斯 请进去
Max, please, go inside.
我们没事 -对 对
We're fine. Yeah, yeah.
你最好滚回屋去
You better get your old ass back inside.
电影精选列表