他在哪儿
Where is he?!
谁在哪儿
Where's who?
听好了 贱♥人♥
Listen to me, you cunt!
他究竟在哪儿
Where the fuck is he?!
外公
Grandpa!
不准碰他
Don't you fucking touch him!
埃兹拉
Ezra.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我才是你♥爸♥ 不是他
I'm your dad, not him.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 -过来
Yeah. Get over here!
快走
Go.
你妈在等你
Your mother's waiting for you.
赶紧走
Just go.
答应我你不会伤害他
Promise me you won't hurt him.
我答应你
I promise.
回来
Get back!
埃兹拉
Ezra!
快来 孩子
Come on, baby!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
他有伤害你吗
Did he hurt you?
我没事 妈妈 我没事
I'm fine, Mom, I'm fine.
你就是个笑话
You're a joke!
你进了我的房♥子 带走了我儿子
You come into my house, you take my boy!
那你打算怎么办 硬汉
And what are you gonna do about it, tough guy, huh?
给
Here.
拿着
Here.
捡起来 蠢货
Pick it up, dickhead!
来啊
Come on.
把脸对着我
Show me your fucking face!
再见
Bye!
去你的
Fuck you.
给我走开
Get the fuck back.
我父亲不是最伟大的人
My father wasn't the greatest guy.
也不是最伟大的父亲
He wasn't the greatest father, either.
我们都知道他做过什么
We all know what he did.
也许生活从没给过他机会
Maybe life never gave him a chance.
也许是他不想要机会
Maybe he didn't want it.
我也不知道
I don't know.
但我知道的是 我看到的都是
But what I do know is I look out at all these faces
我小时候记得的面孔
I remember from when I was a kid.
所以他一定做了些好事 因为你们都来了
So he must have done some good, 'cause you're all here.
我不想为他开脱
I'm not gonna make excuses for him
现在他死了 他也不想要这样
now that he's gone, and he wouldn't want that.
有一次 我还很小
This one time I was, I was really young,
大概八♥九♥岁 我们去监狱探望他
like eight or nine, and we were visiting him in prison.
我在那里呆了很久
I spent a lot of time there.
有个警卫 他把我指给另一个警卫
And this guard, he pointed me out to another guard
他说 “是她吗”
and he said, "that's her?"
他们认识我爸
They knew my dad.
谁不认识呢
Who didn't?
这个警卫说的话 我永远不会忘记
And this guard said, I'll never forget it.
他说“那是他女儿吗”
He said, "that's his daughter?"
感觉很怪 因为……
And it was so weird, because...
像这么坏 这么刻薄的家伙
It was like a guy that bad, that mean,
居然是我的父亲
could possibly be my father.
然后他们把马克斯带了出来
And then they brought Max out.
当他看到我时 他兴奋得像个圣诞节的孩子
And he lit up like a kid on Christmas when he saw me.
他一直如此
He always did.
没错 我是他女儿
And yeah, I'm his daughter.
我以此为荣
Proud of it.
埃兹拉 手靶 -好 知道了
Ezra, my paddles. Okay, got it.
多谢
Thanks.
电影精选列表